PDA

View Full Version : Err... yeah =/

Maryssa
08-19-2003, 11:57 PM
I need a room ^^; I had no idea it would sell out so quickly (this is my first year)

duck
08-20-2003, 11:52 AM
You know, I can't find the new thread (I can't...really!)button for the life of me...so I was wondering if I could hitchhike on this one for now?

I need roommates too, for friday and saturday night, but I can't really justify the price unless I'm sharing it with about 4-5 other people. I only live an hour and a half away so I can commute, but it would mean missing out on a lot of evening and early activities(like the BR gathering...which right now is planning to be the highlight of my trip).

I can get a room at one of the other overflow hotels, if I find a bunch of other roommates, but I've never gotten a room before and am a bit wary about it(I don't want to screw something up for three to four other people, if that makes sense...).

Anyway, pretty much all I'll need is about 4'x2' of floor space for me, my sleeping bag, most of my costumes can stay in the car since I don't expect anything to melt, and I can pay my share ahead of time if you need it early. I don't really care in which hotel, really. And I'm a good and neat roommate who doesn't leave a mess and takes regular baths. =)

Wow, this has descended to begging, hasn't it?

Hmmm...on topicness: Yes, I need a room too! And it's also my first year...moof.

*scurries away from Maryssa's thread now*

RyuHayabusaDOA2
08-20-2003, 07:28 PM
I need a ride and a room for the con. I'm willing to share gas $ and hotel $....please PM me if you are willing to do that for me :D

hello kenney
08-20-2003, 10:44 PM
I will be driving up from Los Angeles on the 3rd (leaving sometime before 10 am hopefully,) and will be returning on the 5th- I will most likely have room for up to 3 people and luggage (my trunk has lots of room- but not for like giant cosplay wings or something.)

Cant help with the roommate situation- I think I already found two.