PDA

View Full Version : Yu-Gi-Oh! Dueling/Cosplaying at the con

MegamanX
08-20-2003, 02:06 AM
Will anyone be dueling Yu-Gi-oh at the con? I know a couple of my friends are going, and they are all duelists. we use a variety of decks, and most of them include the use of japanese cards. but...no worries. we don't cheat. Well, maybe one kid. We call him the Cheating Jesus. You'll know him if you see him

anyway, my one friend will be going as Seto. be interested in seeing what everyone else is going as.

personally, I'm going as vash, has nothing to do with yu-gi-oh. but, I use a mean earth deck. LOL. anyway, goodnight.

-Mega :bigtu:

Kamui32
08-20-2003, 07:28 AM
Will anyone be dueling Yu-Gi-oh at the con? I know a couple of my friends are going, and they are all duelists. we use a variety of decks, and most of them include the use of japanese cards. but...no worries. we don't cheat. Well, maybe one kid. We call him the Cheating Jesus. You'll know him if you see him

anyway, my one friend will be going as Seto. be interested in seeing what everyone else is going as.

personally, I'm going as vash, has nothing to do with yu-gi-oh. but, I use a mean earth deck. LOL. anyway, goodnight.

-Mega :bigtu:

Eh? Yu-gi-oh dueling at the con? I might try it, I do have a deck although not a very strong one. Doesn't really have a central theme to it. If I have time I'll bring my deck and look for someone to duel I may even find you.

"He who learns but does not think is Lost!, But he who thinks and does not learn is in great danger!"- Confucious!

MegamanX
08-20-2003, 02:30 PM
That's cool, we'll be lookin for ya, erm...if I knew what you were cosplaying as... =p

Tora
08-20-2003, 05:59 PM
I may bring my (hopefully finished-by-then) Marik costume to Katsu!

Either way I've got a so-so, albeit interesting deck, so I'm willing to join! Just so long as you don't duel like you've got something stuck up your ass and blame it on your "Yami Complex"

>_>

^_^

MegamanX
08-21-2003, 12:38 AM
don't know what you mean about having something stuck up my ass...but ahh. probably not. I've dueled plenty. I'd like to face your deck. I use an Earth/Valkyrion deck with some fun surprises.

my friends decks follow. well, this is the full listing of decks to be used.

Magnet Valkyrion Deck
Seto Deck like the one used in japan right now
Torture Deck (Based off of Malik's deck)
Demon Deck (Based off of Bakura's deck)
Some wierd dragon deck...not sure about him. But he's switching to exodia, he may have it finished in time.
Spell Caster Deck centralized on Black Paladin
and a Trap deck...that sounds strange but...it's pretty good really.
and the last kid, kinda...ahh...lost his deck. and so, I don't know what he has. but if he finds it. then, I'll post it

Well, that's all for now. Hopefully I'll get more posts here soon.

-mega

Kamui32
08-24-2003, 09:34 AM
That's cool, we'll be lookin for ya, erm...if I knew what you were cosplaying as... =p

Oh, Well I may or may not cosplay as wolfwood from trigun. But not quite sure yet since takes time and money. Plus I need to focus on my school stuff before the con, so depending on how good I do in school depends if I will even be able to go. So I must try super Hard! Hopefully I'll be going bu then again not quite sure.

Sorahana
09-08-2003, 04:46 PM
I also have to do school to go lol XD. I'll bring my deck along though lol XD. I must warn you I suck.....--;.

Asuka_Eva_Pilot
09-12-2003, 02:58 PM
HI ERIK ITS TARA! ::waves to megamanx::

yes I own the Malik Ishtahl/ Torture Deck! ^___^ I will be cosplaying as Luffy from One Piece! Hope to see you guys there! XD

Dual Weilder
11-25-2003, 05:53 PM
I'm gunna be Malik for Sunday at Katsu with my deck (though I may have it with me the other days too... but it's not very strong) and I'll probably buy the duel disk for the con too ^^ My little brother is going as Joey and will probably have his deck, some of my other friends may too.

Nyoko
11-25-2003, 06:53 PM
I may bring my deck as well as my brother, oh and my friend Eliz will have hers... So im sure they will duel you, but im more content at just sitting and seeing how you all fare ^^ (a.k.a -I suck and wish not to have my butt kicked ~.~;; but dont tell anyone... shhhh, that and I put one of my Gravity Binds in the washer on accident it its um... gone and I need it for my deck)
Oh btw Im going as Malik, my brother is going as Seto and Eliz is going as Bakura.

Sorahana
11-25-2003, 07:09 PM
I'll be being Rebecca......and I have a Blue Eyes White Dragon! I got it back from the freaky Grandpa of Yugi's :rofl: Kidding lol XD. My deck sucks and I'm being Rebecca on Saturday XD.

Daala
11-26-2003, 07:39 AM
I'll duel, but anyone with a gba game...LOL! I'll do my rare hunter on friday ^_^

Anikiki
11-26-2003, 03:38 PM
I'll duel, just gimme the time and place, and you can put me in my place...hee hee. My deck is so-so, but I love a good challenge. I'll be in my Isis costume.

TornTsukasa
12-05-2003, 09:52 PM
Ill be there as Tsukasa and I'll have my (currently) Amazon deck

CelesDragon
12-06-2003, 06:20 PM
I tend to carry my deck with me at cons for long lines, it comes in handy. I'll be Merielle/Mistral from .hack on friday, and Mauri from Lunar Eternal Blue on saturday. A snow con is not friendly to a Black Magician Girl costume. mm, the Light deck I'm bringing is average level since my main one is a Harpie stall-out deck and no one wants to sit that long for a con. ^^; Anyone bored while in line is welcome to duel!

Chun Li
12-06-2003, 08:03 PM
ill be cosplaying jounouchi and Johnny the Homicidal Maniac. ill bring along my harpies deck and a jou replica deck im working on.

TornTsukasa
12-09-2003, 08:33 PM
I'l be playing Tsukasa from hack sign, and I'll have my Sexey lady deck with me

Chun Li
12-10-2003, 06:26 AM
Lol.
Duel Disk-Functional when in line

Daala
12-10-2003, 07:49 AM
I've never really dueled with my cards, maybe you all cam give me some pointers? I just got my deck built and I plan on bring it to the con and test it out. I don't have anyone to play with here....blah!

Anikiki
12-10-2003, 03:24 PM
Yeah same here...