PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for MGS4 Crying Wolf Cosplay

FancyMao
10-16-2009, 04:21 AM
Alright so as you read at the top I am wanting to cosplay Crying Wolf from MGS4. I want to

include all the things such as the hatch opening and closing, lights, etc. Basically going to

do everything that she can in MGS4 except for using a real life rail gun. . . I can go to Jail

for that. >:( Anywho! I am wondering what I should use to open the back hatch so I can

peek out and pose for pics holding the rail gun and still keep the all fours position. Basically

I have the time, experience, and patients to do this. I am not looking at spending

thousands of dollars on this cosplay until I finish the robotics in Laughing Octopus. So

basically my question is what should I use as a high quality for the armor plates, where

should I get the lights, what should I use (like stilts or something) to stand on all fours while

seeming taller, and being able to open the back hatch and stand up a little bit to hold onto

my rail gun while still retaining the all four positions stance. Links to sites for like stilts for

my legs and where to get stuff to make the armor plates and lights. If this helps at all I

was thinking of using something for the back hatch to simply push my back a little bit to

open it up by using the things they usually use on like doors. They seem like pressure pumps

of some sort that you can easily push open but slowly closes once let go of. So any ideas

on how to help me please post here. I will check back every so often and if taken of your

advice I will post pics of how my process is going.

FancyMao
10-16-2009, 04:54 PM
Alright so I am back and am wondering if anyone still has any ideas or opinions to help me out with my cosplay??

mirrorsaber
10-16-2009, 08:20 PM
http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=35122

There's the MGS thread. You will find better answers there.

bradsmokess
01-17-2011, 04:06 AM
each time a description of the change, there is always plenty to talk about around the world. they are not exempt. a statement usually are: "i have to change almost immediately versions, so do not expect me to date continue to attack .. Nice work! Your post is an excellent example of why I keep coming back to read your excellent quality content that is forever updated. it seems good and I hope you will keep up the good work in future as well. i do not think i was ready for you to put words in quotation marks. i'll think about what you really want when you put your search in quotes and try to return something that makes sense. the whole information is just wonderful. I really appreciate this effort of yours dear. its been great reading all this information of u. I really wonder that why these things are not found in books? well you done a great job really and its been a very handy set of information i had from ur articles. thanks dude. great article giving all the technical detail about this product. i was wandering around to get some insight about it from a long time. thnx to resolve my issue. I am first time here and really found it good by all means, Infact the topic is good to read and and sending this page to my other firends because they are always asking me for the good resources to read out. Cheers