PDA

View Full Version : favorite anime OP & End theme

haru
10-08-2002, 07:58 AM
~~ friends
i really like japan anime op/ed song! they are pleasant to listen.
i had collect a series of music cds and sound track~~ummm some are download from web site.

what is your favorite anime opening/ending video and song?

For my favorite op/ed video and song as following:

orphen 1st op ~ - Ai just on my love - by ShanRanQ
orphen 2 op ~ Somote kiss - by 7 house
himiko-den op ~ Pure show ~~ a really nice and sweet song with good lyric.
Weiss 2 ed ~ Its too late
FF10 ~ suteki da ne
Tales of Destiny op ~ dream xxxx
Initial D 1 op ~ Arround the world ~~
kenshin ~ heard of sword
chrono cross op ~ time of scar
(and..... a lot!!!! which not mention here)

you can intro or recommend any anime here ^_^
anyone know a good site for download mp3?

Cassandra
10-08-2002, 08:26 AM
I absolutely LOVE the Kare Kano opening. Both the animation and the song. The ending song gets stuck in my head a lot....I just haven't decided whether I really like it or if it's just really catchy.

And I like the opening to the Sailor Moon Stars season. And I like "Mysterious Toyko" from Blue Seed.

Oshi
10-08-2002, 08:35 AM
FF8 - Liberi Fatali (op)
.hack//SIGN - Obsession (op)
.hack//SIGN - Yasashii Yoake (ed)
Cowboy Bebop - Tank! (op)
Outlaw Star - Through the Night (op)
InuYasha - Change the World (op)
FF:U - Romancing Train (2nd ed)
KH - Hikari (op) I admit to liking the PLANITb mix alot...
Sonic 3 - Ending credits

And then.. erm...
Panyo Panyo Digi Charat - Happy! Smile! Hello!
Damn you Ranma! XD

Rosiel
10-08-2002, 08:40 AM
On musical merit alone or music and footage?

Musical merit: (easy)

Gasaraki - I cried the first time I heard "Love Song" and "Message number 9" is great too. "Love Song" is actually the reason I bought the DVDs without even knowing what Gasaraki was. Oh, what a wonderfully inspired choice it was.

Runner-up: FFVI. Such wonderful ominous music; you can almost feel your heart beating in synch with it.

Honorable mention:

Arslan Senki - Ryoute Ippai - Arslan's ending, a lovely ode about life being as ephemeral as a flower, sung in fragile lilting voice.

-----------------------
Music and footage:

GW - Just Communication (new CG version) had the most eye-catching first 10 seconds of footage I have ever seen in an anime. I watched the show because of that one glimpse of Heero's intense gaze in the intro. I also love Rythm Emotion intro.

Runner-up: Suikogaiden I intro. Currents is a lovely song on its own but mixed with the lovely animation and well-paced scenes, this one is a keeper.

Honorable mentions:

FF8 - Yes, the intro to FF8 was beautiful, even though I hate the game I am objective enough to admit it. ^__^ Amazing music, good animation but... cold. It was missing something behind its perfect veneer. A soul, maybe, which the two intros above had.

X TV - Ex Dream - Good music, nice footage, now if only they didn't keep on breaking poor Fuuma over and over again. x__X That looked bad.

Escaflowne - Yakusoku wa iranai - The beginning is rather blah, but it quickly picks up and becomes rather nice, especially with the lovely action shots of Allen and Van.

-------------------

(As a side note, the most amazing piece of music ever written for anime/video games IMO is the FFVI Aria de mezzo caratere.)

haru
10-08-2002, 09:31 AM
umm!! yaya~~
i think music from ff8 is the best of ff series ~
escaflowne!! most of the bg music i like~
and ff 10 , the ending movie + bg music was excellent great~ just look like real~

Hungryjack
10-08-2002, 10:05 AM
For pure replay value, I think the opening song for Love Hina (Sakura Saku) has got to be my favorite. I just never get sick of hearing it.

John Booty
10-08-2002, 10:53 AM
> I absolutely LOVE the Kare Kano
> opening. Both the animation and the
> song. The ending song gets stuck in
> my head a lot....

Yeah, I was gonna pick this op/end as my favorite!

Also, there's the Cowboy Bebop opening. In some ways that's the best, but it's just soooooo played out (for me) at this point that I'm not so into it anymore. It's sort of a victim of it's own success, isn't it?

The Urusei Yatsura opening holds the record for "song most likely to be stuck in my head to the point where I want to drive a screwdriver through my temples". I like it, buuuuut........

> (As a side note, the most amazing
> piece of music ever written for
> anime/video games IMO is the FFVI Aria
> de mezzo caratere.)

OMG. Seriously, I've never gotten far enough in that game to see that scene (lost my savegame) but that music gives me chills when I hear it.

Sami
10-08-2002, 11:01 AM
I LOVE Pure Snow (Himiko-Den OP) so much.. it's such a beautiful song.. <3 I'm not really sure about endings *a little sick today; not thinking properly*

>(As a side note, the most amazing piece of music ever written for anime/video games IMO is the FFVI Aria de mezzo caratere.)

YES! *_* I have the "Final Fantasy 1987-1994" album and one of the tracks on there is a woman actually singing the song in full-out opera style.. It weirded me out at first, but VERY quickly grew on me.

Ranma Saotome
10-08-2002, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by Oshi
And then.. erm...
Panyo Panyo Digi Charat - Happy! Smile! Hello!
Damn you Ranma! XD

Revenge is a real bitch, now ain't it? ;)

OP:
Ranma 1/2: Little Date, Don't Cry Anymore, Love Seeker (Can't Stop It), Love Panic
InuYasha: Change the World
Saber Marionette J: Successful Mission
Nuku Nuku: Happy Birthday
Digi Charat: Only One, Number 1
Slayers: Get Along, Gloria
Tenchi Muyo!: Tenchi TV Theme

ED:
Ranma 1/2: Lambada Ranma, Don't You Know (It's Love)
OnePiece: Watashi...
Slayers: Kujinakara
Tenchi Muyo!: Talent for Love

Damn, that's all I can remember... I'm in class. XD

Ayaka
10-08-2002, 11:59 AM
I see a lot of stuff I like on here already . . . lol people took my faves! So I'll just do "right this moment" as opposed to overall.

If you're getting a little sick of Tank!, there's always the Para Para Mix. Firkin' hilarious. And the metal version of Lum no Love Song (the UY OP), which is also very entertaining! I nearly died laughing the first time I heard it.

Anyway faves right now -
"Around the World" - Initial D. It's all about proving that even chicks (who can't drive) can like an anime about racing cars.
"Obsession" and "Yasahii Yoake" - .hack//SIGN. Yep, keep listening to these over and over.
"Ao no Requiem" and "Love Deeper" - Samurai Deeper Kyo. Yay! They're both strong tracks. I love singing "Love DEEPER!"
"Half Pain" - Witch Hunter Robin ED. I have to get my hands on this series. I love this song.
"Hurricane Polymer" from series by the same name. It's old. I've not seen it. But the theme is REALLY funny (unintentionally). You better believe you'll hear me do this at karaoke at the next con.
"Jounetsu" and "Kakusei Toshi" - Tokyo Underground. Just cool.
"READY==>GO!" - Radio Dejikosan. It's cooler than the other Di Gi music, imho.
"Sha La La" - King of Bandits Jing. I just like it. No reason beyond that. ^^ The OP, "Shout it Loud", is good too. Neither sounds like "anime music".
"Tokimete G-On-G!" - OP from G-On Riders. lol.

I really need to go to a con so I can do some karaoke. :P But I need some other girls to do Tokimete G-on-G . . .

haru
10-08-2002, 12:11 PM
huh huh huh~~
every time i listen to music from initial D, i dream that..
one day....i was driving my RX-7
but....now....No $$ >_<

VioletFairy
10-08-2002, 12:11 PM
H.T.-Trigun opening theme. I don't know why, exactly, but I can listen to it over...and over...and over again. My son loves it too-he's eight months old, and whenever I turn on Trigun, his little head whips around to watch. :D

And the only reason I'm sick of the Cowboy Bebop theme song is because one night, my youngest brother fell asleep with the DVD running-and the menu only plays the same little snippet of music on repeat. So I had to listen to said snippet all...night...LONG. (Why didn't I just get out of bed and go turn it off? I was so exhausted the idea didn't even occur to me until the next day.) I had to avoid it completely for a few months, and I'm only now able to listen to it without wanting to tear my hair out.

As a side note, my husband loves the opening music in Kingdom Hearts...anyone know who it's by?

Vi

Hikaruchan
10-08-2002, 01:12 PM
Some of my favorites:

Sea of Miracles - Lodoss TV opening
Change the World - InuYasha op
Fushigi Yuugi TV opening (both the TV and the slow versions)
Star of Love - Fushigi Yuugi OVA op
Ultra Relax - Childs Toy 2nd op
1st & 3rd Rayearth TV open
2nd Slayers TV opening
Heart of the Sword - Kenshin closing
In the Night (english version) - Key the Metal Idol op
Touch My Heart - DHY closing
Nurse Angel Ririka opening (like the Chinese Remix too)

Rosiel
10-08-2002, 01:18 PM
> OMG. Seriously, I've never gotten far enough in that game to see that scene (lost my savegame) but that music gives me chills when I hear it.

You should download the CG that was made for the Anthology version of FFVI... although you'll miss on a chunk of the emotional appeal by not having gone through the story... it's worth it. (Both the Opera scene and the ending use the Aria music, one the original midi, the other the full vocal version.)

When I hear this song, I just want to cry, because it is so beautiful, and because it reminds me of the most poignant video game moment ever that did not resort to a character death for emotional impact...

I still remember the first time I played the Opera scene... *___*

*wallowing in nostalgia*

Ranma Saotome
10-08-2002, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by VioletFairy
As a side note, my husband loves the opening music in Kingdom Hearts...anyone know who it's by?

Utada Hikaru. The song is called Hikari? That's what I got out of KaZaA. ^^;

aeva
10-08-2002, 03:47 PM
Long list ^^:;;;

OPENINGS:
Angel Sactuary - Messiah
Bubblegum Crisis - Kon'ya wa Hurricane
Chobits - Let Me Be With You
Gravitation OAV - Blind Game Again
Knights Ramune - Miracle Boy ni Goyougin
Marmalade Boy - Egao ni Aitai
Ranma ½ - Ja Ja uma ni Sasenaide
Record of Lodoss War: Cronicles of the Heroic Knight - Kiseki no Umi
Rurouni Kenshin - Sokabasu
Serial Experiments Lain - Duvet
Vision of Escaflowne - Yakusoku wa Iranai

ENDINGS
Angel Sanctuary - Knife of Romance
Digimon - Keep On
InuYasha - The second ending [I can't remember the name >.<]
Neon Genesis Evangelion - Fly Me To The Moon [I always loved this song, even before seeing Eva. The Eva versino is *very* well done, as well.]

Sakura
10-08-2002, 04:29 PM
Favorite openings would come from Noir, CCS, Shaman King, and then Slayers... but really, any song done by Megumi Hayashibara is wonderful. I also like Okui Masami's Utena songs. Favorite endings are pretty much the same. And also I like Obsession from .Hack//SIGN for openings. There's just too many good ones out there!

Tenshi
10-08-2002, 07:44 PM
Kiseki no Umi (the Lodoss TV OP) simply blew me away when I first saw it. Too bad the rest didn't live up. But I'll still pop in the tape once in a while and watch that scene over and over *_*.

Kare Kano has my current fave OP. Love the music. . .love the animation. . .it works perfectly. But I don't like the ending song or camera work -- it's just blah.

FFVIII is INCREDIBLE on both ends. I remember I got FFVIII for Christmas. . .my entire extended family was over and they all watched the start of the game. They were all blown away ^_^. And the ending -- I like it so much I taped it, and I play it periodically. I cry every time I watch it ^^;;.

And. . .I never had any love for the opera song from FFVI until I got the PSX version and heard it as an actual OPERA SONG. LOL, that little tin voice Celes "sings" with is like nails on chalkboard, but I guess it was really good for 1994 :P.

Cait
10-08-2002, 08:34 PM
Kare Kano rocks my socks, I love Eva's opening too, but music wise I'm a Yoko Kanno fan at heart and have to go with the new Arjuna stuff. The thing doesn't really have an OP, but the song they play quite often and kinda in the beginning and in the some of the trailers is set permantly on repeat on my CD player right now. Oh, yeah. Bought that CD as soon as I figured out it existed.

There's just something about Magic Users Club's theme "I Wanna Do More" and the fact that the whole thing is just a damn dirty, and yet some how light and cheerful, euphimism for sex. The first time I heard that song I fell out of the seat in the video room and about suffocated due to laughing.

haru
10-08-2002, 09:09 PM
~~~
`
i got some video file upload to my personal site
~ My favorite anime/game opening video

Ayaka
10-08-2002, 10:46 PM
Hey! People like "Change the World"! That means I can do it at karaoke without fear of violent retaliation! (There were some threats made at AX lol)

Karasu
10-08-2002, 11:28 PM
Original post by: Cait
Kare Kano rocks my socks, I love Eva's opening too, but music wise I'm a Yoko Kanno fan at heart. . .

I couldn’t have worded it better myself!!!! *laughs and hugs Kare Kano CD*

Original post by: Rosiel
GW - Just Communication (new CG version) had the most eye-catching first 10 seconds of footage I have ever seen in an anime. I watched the show because of that one glimpse of Heero's intense gaze in the intro. I also love Rythm Emotion intro.

Escaflowne - Yakusoku wa iranai - The beginning is rather blah, but it quickly picks up and becomes rather nice, especially with the lovely action shots of Allen and Van.

Actually the actions shots of Van and Allen are the best part of the opening. I love, love, love the way it flows!

Original post by: haru
anyone know a good site for download mp3?

This one is pretty good: http://members.cruzio.com/~gyre/amusic/amusic.html

Celine
10-08-2002, 11:33 PM
I really like Just Communication. I don't like most openings and endings to anime, although plenty of video games have catchy tunes in my mind. I like the ending theme + animation from FF9 particularly. Suikoden (1&2) has some great tunes too. And the *sung* opera of FF6 is quite wonderful...

Rey-Rey
10-08-2002, 11:36 PM
I like the Sailor Moon English OP theme song. >=D

Woof. >=D

haru
10-08-2002, 11:38 PM
Umm! me too like the song "change the world" !!
Ayaka~~ hope i could go for you Live~ haahha
is it sing by V6?

SleepingKirby
10-10-2002, 02:12 AM
Are we talking about opening songs or sequences? It's kind of hard to decide. I've seen a lot that's been above and beyond my expectations. Here they are in no particular order:

One Piece (We Are Sequence. Never seen a rubber boy look so cool. Let alone the chef, the merc, etc.)

Inu Yasha (I want to change the world. Rumiko isn't the best artist but whoever did the animation on her stuff is doing a wonderful job)

AMG (Just because I'm a fan)

Love Hina (Sakura Saku!!!)

Sister Princess (The opening theme song is pretty addicting after a while. Unfortunately, the rest of the series isn't. Can we say "Harem"?)

FLCL (just kidding! They don't have an opener. Cantide!!!)

Neon Genesis Evangelion (Death and divinity in about thirty seconds.)

Orphen (I wish I finished that series.)

Your Under Arrest! (100mph courage!!!)

GTO (Just because the design and animation is so unique.)

Kareshi Kanojo no Jijyo (His and Her Circumstance. Tenshi no Yubikiri. "Tsubasa ni naru"!!!)

I won't mention any of the final fantasy openers because that's a bit like cheating. All their openers are great. That's what they specialize in.

Hungryjack
10-10-2002, 08:51 AM
Oh! I almost forgot! I absolutely love the "Watashi no tamagoyaki" end theme from Dragon Half. Beethoven's never made me smile so much.

I think I can listen to that over and over. When people give me weird looks, it just makes the whole thing that much funnier.

Lovelyangel_81
10-10-2002, 09:51 AM
Favorite Openings:
-Record of Lodoss War: Cronicles of the Heroic Knight - Kiseki no Umi
-Sorercer Hunters-What's up guys!
-Kodom no Omcha-19-ji no NYU-SU(7 O'Clock News)
-KO Beast Century-Koi wa B*O*M*B*E*R( Love is a B*O*M*B*E*R)
-Revolutionary Girl Utena-Take my Revolution

Favorite Endings:
-Revolutionary Girl Utena-Truth
-Ranma 1/2 season 2- lai-lai boy
-Record of Lodoss War: Cronicles of the Heroic Knight -Hikari no Suashi( Bare Feet in the Light)

So many favorite openings and endings, but so little time...^_^

Galaxia
10-14-2002, 08:06 PM
Let's see...

Openings:
Cowboy Bebop - "Tank!"
Neon Genesis Evangelion - "Cruel Angel's Thesis"
Excel Saga - "Ai (Chuu Seshin)"
Love Hina - "Sakura Saku"
Revolutionary Girl Utena - "Rinbu Revolution"
Sailor Moon Sailor Stars - "Sailor Star Song"
Trigun - "H.T."

Endings
Cowboy Bebop - "The Real Folk Blues"
Love Hina - "Kimni Sae Ireba"
The ending from "YuYu Hakusho" (the name escapes me ^^; )

ReiChan
10-14-2002, 08:10 PM
Best openings ever: GTO and Cowboy Bebop

I like any opening song done by L'Arc~en~Ciel...but I also like the opening songs to Escaflowne and Utena.

Jibrille
10-14-2002, 09:15 PM
*thinking*

opening:
Evangelion
Jubei-chan
Captain Tylor
Sailor Moon Stars

ending:
angelic layer (first ending)
Trigun
Legend of Dragoon (yes i know its a game but the ending theme is SO pretty!)

opening AND ending:
Cowboy Bebop
Utena
Gundam Wing

*done thinking for now*

Nemui Yume
10-15-2002, 06:22 PM
OP::

Shaman King- both first and second season *O* good songs
Pretear- that's just damn catchy
Full Moon wo Sagashite- i <3 U
Escaflowne- that's always a classic *O*
Rave- anything Chihiro sings is always beautiful *O*
Hana Yori Dango- *o*
Card Captor- catch you catch me...
Outlaw Star- i only know the chours of that song and it's stuck
with me for a looooong time *lol*
Gatekeepers- ^-^
Flame of Recca- Nanka Shiawase
Inital D- around the world- i like the remix better
Nurse Angel Ririka- that's one of the coolest shoujou songs i've
heard XD

ED::

Star Ocean EX- i like it more than the OP
Kare Kano- that's always something you can't forget and it's really an old song "yume no naka e"
Kenshin- out of all seven i think 1/3 jinjou na kanjou beats out of most of them as memoriable :D
Brain Powered- *O*
Houshin Engi- Friends :D :D :D
Chobits- Raison D'etre

Tenjou
10-15-2002, 07:26 PM
I like a lot of Sailor Moon songs, but they're not the OP or ED songs, so I guess they don't qualify. My favorite OP would definately be Rinbu Revolution. *_* It's so cool and dancey.

P.S. by the way, Nemui, who's that in your avatar? ^^; she's so prettttty!! *_*

Cyber Wolf
10-15-2002, 08:12 PM
Ops:

Kare Kano (sooooo uplifting and beautiful)
Dual Parallel... (rockin')
Boogiepop Phantom (perfect for driving)
Gravitation (so genki!)
Hime-chan no Ribbon (again, so genki)
DBGT (so whimsical)
Escaflowne (again, so whimsical ^^;;;)
Petshop of Horrors (totally goes with the mood of the song)
Hellsing (very cool)

Endings

Petshop of Horrors (Beautiful, very serene)
Boogiepop Phantom (very wild and interesting)
Hellsing (reminds me of classic rock)
Real Folk Blues (very soulfull)

Nietsche
10-15-2002, 09:03 PM
Anything done by Chihiro Yonekura!
That means-
Gundam 8th MS team op and end (Arashi no nakade kagayaite/10 years after)

Senkaiden Houshin Engi op and end (Will/Friends)

Groove Adventure Rave (Butterfly Kiss/Your Wings on my Heart)

and then-
Other ops and ends-
Escaflowne (Yakusoku was iranai) (Mystic eyes)
One Piece (We are)
Nintama Rintaro (100% Yuuki)
Fruits Basket (For fruits basket)
Gundam X (Human Touch)
G Gundam (I trust you forever)
Wataru (Step) (Step by Step) (Kimi wo my girl) (Boys be Ambitious)
Mahoujing GuruGuru (Wind Climbing~kaze ni asoba)
Chitchana Yukitsukai Sugar (Snow Flower)
GaoGaiGar!! (ga ga ga ga ga ga GaoGaiGar!!!)
Bakuen Campus Guardress (Innocent Heart)
Dominion Crusher Police (Just fall in love)
You're Under Arrest (Kitto Love Somebody)
Dragonball GT (Hitorijanai)
King of Bandit Jing (Shout it Loud) (Shalala)
Kindaichi no Jikenbo (Confused memory) (Futari) (Mystery of Sound)
Sonic (Lookalike)

That's about all that i can remember right now but the list is quite long ya know!

Mikagami
10-15-2002, 10:42 PM
I'll try to keep it to five opening themes and five ending themes. I like way too many of both.

Opening themes:
X TV-eX Dream
Tokyo Underground-Jounetsu (the first opening theme)
Love Hina-Sakura Saku
Rurouni Kenshin-1/2
DNA²-Blurry Eyes

Ending themes:
Flame of Recca-Zutto Kimi Soba de (2nd ending theme)
Rurouni Kenshin-1/3 no Junjou na Kanjou
Rurouni Kenshin-The Fourth Avenue Cafe
Dragonball Z-Once We Were Angels (probbly the only song I ever liked from that show)
Outlaw Star-Hiiru no Tsuki

Celine
10-15-2002, 10:47 PM
Agh! How could I forget "Tank!" (bebop opening)
That is definitely one of the best ever!!! ^_^

Aurora
10-16-2002, 01:51 PM
cant think now...but umm...the opening for trigun is catchy ^_^ The 2nd opening for Rurouni Kenshin I wuv, all the endings for RK too, except that second one which I prefer to skip *koff*... and the opening for Sailor Moon, I like for some reason ^_^;... oooh, and both ops/ed's for Weiss Kreuz...and yes, i do need to watch more anime, that I do XD

Nemui Yume
10-16-2002, 02:20 PM
P.S. by the way, Nemui, who's that in your avatar? ^^; she's so prettttty!! *_*

oh that's Full Moon from Full Moon wo Sagashite (looking for the full moon) it's a really cute shoujou series i reccomend looking into it XD hehe

she's one of my fave characters XD other than every cool looking character in the series :D

Tenjou
10-16-2002, 02:25 PM
Thanks for the reccommendation!! I'll have to check it out! Once I get good at cosplay, I think I want to cosplay her. :D Thanks! ^_^

Setsuna22
11-10-2003, 07:33 PM
[QUOTE=Cassandra]I absolutely LOVE the Kare Kano opening. Both the animation and the song. The ending song gets stuck in my head a lot....I just haven't decided whether I really like it or if it's just really catchy.

True that ^_^ Kare Kano's opening is my favorite song, and, the only one I've taken the time to memorize, and figure out the translation ^_^!!!!!!!!!! I love it!

Susumari
11-10-2003, 07:41 PM
Cowboy Bebop End Theme "Real Folk Blues. Saiyuki opening and ending. i forgot the names. Gravitation: Super Drive. Weiss Kreuz- Velvet Underworld....there's so many others.

gally2003
11-10-2003, 08:18 PM
I am- Inu Yasha op
obbsession- .hack//sign
1/3 pure hearted emotion-r.k. ed by siam shade *worships siam shade shrine*
It's gonna rain-r.k. ed by bonnie pink *hail*
Ex dream- X op
ride on a shooting star- flcl ed
let me be with you- chobits op
the opening to hyper police

Jehuty
11-10-2003, 09:39 PM
(OP) "Invoke" from Gundam Seed_T.M Revolution

(ED) "White Reflection" Gundam Wing Endless Waltz_???

But....
(OP)"Cruel Angels Thesis" Shin Seki Evangelion
(ED)"Ranma Lambada"_Ranma 1/2
(OP)"Hemisphere"_RahXephon
(OP)"eX Dream" X/1999
and a few others deserve their props too.

ChichiriFreak
11-11-2003, 09:36 AM
Ops:
Saiyuki 1st Season (it rocked!!)
Outlaw Star
Fruits Basket
Those Who Hunt Elves (both seasons)
MKR (both seasons) (it was so beautiful)
Fushigi Yuugi (gotta Love Fy!)
The Wanderers
Chobits
Gundam Wing 1st op.(^___^)
Dual(So catchy)

Eds:
Saiyuki 2nd Season (nice song..^^)
Kenshin 1st One
Utena (Love that song!)
Naruto

thats all i can think of now

Nooj
11-12-2003, 08:54 PM
fav. opening: .hack// twilight

fav. ending: Excel Saga (sings menchi's song)

Dewy
11-13-2003, 05:12 PM
Beh. Full Moon endings. All of them. Yaaaa...
and .hack//sign ending, I adore the flute in it, I have to find the sheet music to play it.

kerochan
11-14-2003, 10:25 AM
Openings
GTO( the first one I don't know the name of the song)
One Piece( the one with Believe in Wonderland)
Trigun
Shaman King
Endings
Naruto-2nd Ending
CCS-1st season ending
One Piece-1st ending& 2nd ending

Daala
11-14-2003, 10:53 AM
Naruto - "Rocks" first season
Shaman King
Card Cap. Sakura - Ending (kero is hoping on the globe don't know the name)
Yu-gi-oh - Wild Ride (opening)
PowerStone - End theme
Cowboy Bebop - opening

yukitoLeonheart
11-14-2003, 12:59 PM
I love you two and your OP and Naruto obsessions, me too, I love like 6 OP endings, esp Watashi Ga Iru Yo, the 3rd ending, if you watch it, it's so gorgeous the way they are just happy and staring off.

I love The 2nd Naruto OP, it was choreographed oh so well, the 3rd song I love the meaning if you listen to it, EVen though it could of been synched and almost was. I love the 1rst Naruto Ending the most. The 3rd one is my Second fav of it!

IronReaver
11-14-2003, 02:48 PM
I like Most Inuyasha songs.... the first two endings in particular.Also pretty much every final Fantsy tune and songs i like,ill be more especific later.

SS

Dewy
11-14-2003, 10:39 PM
Aaah...I forgot the Spiral op/end and Mantantei Loki op/end. Weee...I love them...

Chiri
11-14-2003, 11:29 PM
Kenshin, Hellsing, Fushigi Yuugi, Full Metal Panic!, Inuyasha, Cowboy BeBop, Trigun, and Haibane-Renmei. ^^

Chiri
11-14-2003, 11:31 PM
Ah! GTO and Excel Saga!!!

D'oh!

jen_kat
11-15-2003, 01:35 PM
I have a long list... ^^;; But I really like them all:

Kingdom Hearts OP - Hikari - PLANITb Remix
Kingdom Hearts EP - Hikari
Angel Santuary EP - Knife of Romance
X (movie) EP - Forever Love
Fruits Basket OP - For Fruits Basket
Card Captor Sakura (1st movie) EP - Tooi Kono Machi De
Card Captor Sakura (1st season) OP - Catch You Catch Me
Card Captor Sakura (3rd season) OP - Platina
Infinite Ryvius OP - Dis~
Infinite Ryvius EP - Yume o Sugitemo
Gravitation OP - Super Drive
Serial Experiment Lain OP - Duvet
FFVIII OP - Liberi Fatali
FFIX EP - Melodies of Life
Rahxephon OP - Hemisphere
Peacemaker Kurogane OP - ?? (can't remember the name of the song)
Matantei Loki Ragnorak OP - Rakuen no Tobira/Heaven's Door
Full Metal Panic: Fumoffu EP - Kimi ni Fuku Kaze
Evangelion OP - Cruel Angel's Thesis
Digital Monsters OP - Butterfly
Pocket Monsters OP - Mezase Pokemon Master

Pip Bernadette
11-17-2003, 01:59 AM
My fave Opening is" A world without logos" from Hellsing..and my favorite ending is "Real folk Blues"from cowboy bebop.

Moon Prince
11-17-2003, 02:05 AM
Good god! ::thinks... is half alseep...::

Opening? First Ranma 1/2 opening.. ya pa pa..
Ending? Midnight Blue Patlabor

::looks at Pip's sig... bursts out laughing. heheh.. ::

Mien777
11-17-2003, 09:42 AM
95 percent of what everyone posted, I like them all. Basically what anime you got into will mostlikly love the songs they have. Well I watched over 100 animes and like almost all of them. LOL :)

Misa-chan
11-28-2003, 05:19 PM
That's me, I'm addicted to theme songs. XP

Chobits - "Let me be with you", "Raison d'etre" (I <3 anything French so I can use it as an excuse for studying XD)
Excel Saga - umm, the opening *forgets the name*
Noir (has the BEST music) - "Copperia no Hitsugi", "Kirei na Kanjou"
Saiyuki - "FOR REAL"!! :D
Burn Up W/Excess - "Flash Your Dreams"...."Showtime" is okay too
Di Gi Charat - "Only 1, No. 1" (SEKAI DE ICHIBAAAAN!!! XD)
Panyo Panyo Di Gi Charat - "Happy! Smile! Hello!"
Inuyasha - "Change the World", "My Will", "Fukai Mori" (MY FAVORITE INUYASHA SONG), "Grip"
Evangelion - "The Cruel Angel's Thesis" (I'm so attached to this song for some reason.....*shrugs*)
Cowboy Bebop - "The Real Folk Blues" (I only know the tv sized part, but it's fun listening to the rest....)
Dragonball GT (Jap) - "Blue Velvet" (it sounds cool in stereo XD)
Dragonball Z (Jap) - "We Gotta Power", "Boku tachi wa Tenshi Datta" (these were my 1st [memorized] Japanese songs ^^)

There are probably more.....they'll come back to me sooner or later >.>;

TheFumoffu
11-28-2003, 11:00 PM
Theme Songs:
Second Shaman King OP, Last Exile OP, Full Metal Alchemist, and Ayashi no Ceres!
Ending Songs:
Chobits, Kare Kano, One Piece, Vandread, Last Exile, and FLCL!
well there are tons more but these just stand out the most.

flowers_of_evil
11-28-2003, 11:28 PM
openings:
brain powered-"in my dreams"
ccs-"catch you catch me"
rayearth-second season opening
eva-"cruel angels thesis"
escaflowne

endings:
wolf's rain-(edit) "gravity"
inuyasha-"dearest" and "fukai mori"
cowboy bebop-"the real folk blues"
escaflowne-"mystic eyes"
kenshin-"heart of sword"
rayearth-"Lullaby"

TwiliteSea
11-29-2003, 03:41 PM
Uh, "Stray" is the opening to Wolf's Rain, not the ending..

Openings:
"Hemisphere"-RahXephon
"1001 Nights"-.hack//Liminality
"Logos Naki World"-Hellsing
"Tank!"-Cowboy Bebop
"Kopperi ano Hitsugi"-Noir
"dis~"-Infinite Ryvius
"Reckless Fire"-Scryed
"Obsession"-.hack//SIGN
"Catch You Catch Me"-CCS

Endings:
Wild Arms TV ending
"The Real Folk Blues"-Bebop
"Gotta Knock a little Harder"-Bebop Movie
"Edge"-.hack//Liminality
"Twlight Sea"-.hack//Liminality
"Yashii Yoake"-.hack//SIGN

flowers_of_evil
11-29-2003, 04:06 PM
oooh right i meant gravity ^^;;;; *edits post*

ObsessiveKitten
11-29-2003, 07:21 PM
I think the best opening in anime is Yami no Matsuei's. It's just cool, dernit. The best ending... hmm.. I would say Weiß Kreuz's Beautiful Alone ending.

Susumari
11-29-2003, 07:54 PM
I really LOVE! The Pretear opening!

Demri
11-29-2003, 08:51 PM
My favorite opening song is Hellsing's and my favorite closing is Trigun's. They make me insanely happy. :)

Sorahana
11-29-2003, 08:52 PM
I have too many......lol XD

Openings:
"Super Drive"-Gravitation
"Change the World"-Inuyasha
"Megami ni Naratai"-Digi Charat Christmas Special
"Heartbeat"-Digi Charat Nyo
"Tobira"-CCS
"For Real"-Saiyuki
"Shuffle"-Yu-Gi-Oh
"Grip!"-Inuyasha
"Tank!"-Cowboy Bebop
"Sobaksu"-Rurouni Kenshin
"Freckles"-Rurouni Kenshin
"Be My Only Angel"-Angelic Layer
"Wings"-Battle Athletes Victory
"Ready,Go!"-Pokemon
"Ok!"-Pokemon
"Advanced Adventure"-Pokemon Advanced Adventure
"C.H.O.C.O."-Trouble Chocolate

Endings:
"Glaring Dream"-Gravitation
"My Will"-Inuyasha
"Fukai Mori"-Inuyasha
"Dearest"-Inuyasha
"Every Heart"-Inuyasha
"Shinjitsu no Uta"-Inuyasha
"Equal Romance"-Digi Charat Nyo and Ranma 1/2
"See You See You"-Digi Charat
"Tight Rope"-Saiyuki
"Alone"-Saiyuki
"Rakuen"-Yu-Gi-Oh
"Aratanaru Chikai"-Pokemon
"Sokoni Soraga Arukara"-Pokemon Advanced Adventure

See alot of songs lol XD.

Misa-chan
11-29-2003, 09:33 PM
I forgot about "Tight rope" XD It's so catchy, so is Trigun's ending. (although it did scare me a little the first time I heard the full verison o.O) And also Steel Angel Kurumi opening "Kiss That Started a Miracle"(?) & ending "Eien no Kotetsu Tenshi"(?) I think those are the names.......

TwiliteSea
11-30-2003, 09:37 AM
I think the best opening in anime is Yami no Matsuei's. It's just cool, dernit.

Yes indeedy! ^^ I love "Eden". Such a beautiful song.
I also like the ending to Kikaider (the 1st ending). Such a sad yet nice tune..

Lottie
11-30-2003, 01:09 PM
My favorite opening is the Final Fantasy 8 opening, that's very pretty.
I also like Inuyasha's Change the World
Chobits Let Me be with You (that song is great lol)
Rurouni Kenshin and Freckles (reminds me of the DDR song)
The Hellsing opening is another good one.

My favorite ending would have to be the versions of Outlaw Star. I don't know the names of the songs, but they are beautiful.
Pilot Candidate has a good ending too
Cowboy Bebop with teh Real Folk Blues is awesome.
I also like the Evangelion ending song, is it a cover though cuz I heard some guy singing it on 3rd Rock from the Sun once and i was like, hey its the Eva ending song!

Ah, i dunno if they count or not but i love the Bust-A-Groove songs, they are wonderful.

Misa-chan
11-30-2003, 01:52 PM
Nah, "Fly Me To The Moon" is an old song that they just used for the Eva ending. "The Real Folk Blues" makes me think of Spike. ;_; *sniff* Is there a karaoke version of "Let Me Be With You"? It's in the DVD menu and I want it. o.o

JustinCredible
11-30-2003, 05:12 PM
I like the Sailor Moon English OP theme song. >=D

Woof. >=D

So true... so catchy!

So the list:

OPENINGS
Revolutionary Girl Utena
Love Hina
GTO (both)
Retsu no Matataki - Airmaster
Escaflowne
Cowboy Bebop
Trigun
Ah My Goddess

END THEMES
Revolutionary Girl Utena (both)
Video Girl Ai
ROLLING 1000 tOON - Airmaster

GAME THEMES
Donkey Kong Country (Everything from it)
Super Mario World End Theme (Traveling back after beating bowser)

I also like the Evangelion ending song, is it a cover though cuz I heard some guy singing it on 3rd Rock from the Sun once and i was like, hey its the Eva ending song!
Sinatra baby!

Anikiki
12-04-2003, 07:15 AM
Lemme see...I think I've got to list all my favs (not in order):
OPENING THEMES:
"Change the World" (InuYasha)
"Sakura Saku" (Love Hina)
"Give a Reason" (Slayers Next)
"Freckles" (Rurouni Kenshin)
Lupin III Opening
"Obsession" (.hack//sign)
"My Heart, Your Heart" (Ah! My Goddess)
"Jajauma ni Sasenide"*not sure about spelling* (Ranma 1/2)
"Through the Night" (Outlaw Star)
"Wild Drive" *think so* (YuGiOh)

CLOSING THEMES:
"Omedetou/Congratulations!" (Ah! My Goddess OVA)
"Don't Trouble Me" (Slayers Next)
"Genesis of Next" (Cyborg 009)
"Heart of Sword"*by T.M. Revolution*(Rurouni Kenshin)
"My Will" (InuYasha)
"Fukai Mori" (InuYasha)
"Yamerarenai, Yamerarenai" (Tenchi Muyo!--Tenchi in Tokyo)
"Hiru no Tsuki" (Outlaw Star)
"Tsuki no Ie" (Outlaw Star)
"Ride on Shooting Star" (FLCL)

Dewy
12-04-2003, 05:42 PM
I really LOVE! The Pretear opening!

White Destiny! Great stuff :D

Matrix7reloaded
12-04-2003, 05:55 PM
Initial D, Vandread, Gundam Seed, Slayers, Love Hina Again, Great Teacher Onizuka, and some more that I can't remember. These inlcude all OP and Endings from season to season.

Kaze
12-04-2003, 06:06 PM
Op's:
GTO 2nd op - "Hitori No Yoru"
Utena - "Rinbu Revoloution"
Fruits Basket - "For Fruist Basket"
Kare Kano - "Tenshii no Yubikiri"
Bubblegum Crisis 2040 - "Y'know"
Cowboy Bebop - "Tank"
Nadeseco - "You Get Burning"
Lain - "Duvet"
Scryed - "Reckless Fire"

Ed's
Utena - "Truth"
Fushigi Yuugi - "Tokimeki no Doukasenna"
BUbblegum Crisis 2040 - "Waiting For you"
Blue Submarine Number 6 - "Minna Soko ni Nemure"
Cowboy Bebop - "The Real Folk Blues"
Outlaw Star - "Tsuki no Ie"
Scryed - "Drastic My Soul"

Chiri
12-05-2003, 10:31 PM
I like the Vandread opening and closing also...

OH!
and Dragon Half's ending theme :D;;;;
and Kare Kano's Op & Ending too

TheFumoffu
12-06-2003, 04:32 PM
waaah I want a Kare Kano Second Season, too bad it will never come T.T

overfiend
10-01-2007, 01:26 PM
hi y'all, i was just passing through and noticed that no-one (as far as i could be bothered to read) had mentioned the awesome opening theme to Cyber City Oedo 808 - a firm favourite of mine:rockon:. does anyone know a good place to download manga themes?

demifiend
10-01-2007, 01:48 PM
Best opening: Cruel Angel's Thesis (Neon Genesis Evangelion)
Best closing: Hare hare yukai (Haruhi Suzumiya)
Best opening AND closing together: Lilium and Be Your Girl (Elfen Lied)

Zonaphobe
10-01-2007, 02:08 PM
Favorite opening is between Duvet and Lillium.
Not too sure on favorite closing.

Blitzkrieg1701
10-01-2007, 06:05 PM
Lessee...

Openings:

"Tank!" (Cowboy Bebop)
"Sakura" (Eureka 7)
"Haruka Kanata" (Naruto"
"Theme of R.O.D." (R.O.D. OVA)
"Hit in the USA" (Beck)
"New World" (.hack//Legend of the Twilight)
"Lupin III Theme" (Lupin III)

Closing:

"Ride On Shooting Star" (FLCL)
"Real Folk Blues" (Cowboy Bebop)
"Midnight Blue" (Patlabor)
"White Hill – Maromi's Theme" (Paranoia Agent)
"Fly Me to The Moon" (Evangelion)

Crazy Flower
10-03-2007, 12:20 AM
I find myself to be picky on music but:

Openings:

Twelve Kingdoms Theme
Tank!

Endings:

Kiss Me Goodbye (I actually like the English version better)
Saikou No Katoamoi (the first ending to Saiunkoku)
Motherland (Fullmetal, somewhere in there)
The ending to "Big O"
Fly Me to the Moon

Major G
10-03-2007, 02:28 PM
Openings:
Air Gear - Chain (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YieEuQ1ezqQ)
Bleach - Asterisk (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCjtl1_ECXA)
Bleach - D-tecnolife (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg25ascSP8c)
Death Note - the WORLD (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KY6vPhKDPY)
FullMetal Alchemist - READY STEADY GO (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3iDzFyHLIE)
Genshiken - My Pace DAIOH (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoe5zpfRenQ)(don't be surprised if you recognize the game)
Gintama - Pray (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUOY0Dci280)
Great Teacher Onizuka - Driver's High (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2ePlKrBFGs)
Hunter X Hunter - Pray (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Kns8qMNXuc)
Hunter X Hunter - Believe in Tomorrow (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOKFA-uAPAc)
Kekkaishi - Sha la la Ayakashi NIGHT (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qj-dMaLOBBs)
Namco X Capcom - Subarashiki Shin Sekai (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDFfBX85pKQ)
Naruto - Seishun Kyousoukyoku (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DVajwMZKP8)(the GOOD ONE)
Naruto - Nami Kaze Satellite (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ur07pTktMe0)
Naruto - Re:member (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fbEbFilF2w)
Naruto: Narutimett Hero 3 - Unknown (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXW328pDNxo)
Paranoia Agent - Yume no Shima Shinen Kouen (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rooJnHesxPQ)
Sakigate!! Cromartie Koukou - Jun (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6L7TD-EIqV4)
Samurai Champloo - Battlecry (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OuRajFzMYI)
Tokyo Tribe 2 - Top of Tokyo (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwV5dVNRgZA)(yes, that's another game you should recognize)
Yu-Gi-Oh! - Kawaita Sakebi (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKpSem1bOoo) (and no - you don't need to adjust your color, Kaiba's hair really used to be that color.)

Closings:
Bleach - Houkiboushi (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pmxwc6m9K8)
Naruto - Wind (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEWm9qB-_Pk)
Naruto - Ryuusei (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYyLhReq4xo)
Naruto - Soba ni Iru Kara (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbIhlYfxwOc)
Naruto Shippuuden - Nagareboshi (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoYXeP8RQdw)
Naruto Shippuuden - Michi (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxGb8uwOF8o)
Yakitate!! Japan - To All Tha Dreamers (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgoYsAVM_dM)

Pretty_Kitty
10-03-2007, 03:11 PM
Openings
Wake up Angel - Pita Ten
Pieces of Hope - Power Puff Girls Z
Rose - Nana
Copperia no Hitsugi - Noir
Rewrite - Full Metal Alchemist
Come My Way - Inuyasha
Motteke Sailor Fuku - Lucky Star
Sakura Kiss - Host Club
Inori - Romeo x Juilet
24 - Cardcaptor Sakura
Tattoo Kiss - Kaleido Star
Scarlet - Ayashi no Ceres
Moonlight Destiny - Sailor Moon
Sakura Saku - Love Hina
Dakishemetai - Super GALS! Ran Kotobuki

Closings
Kuroi Namida - Nana
Dearest - Inuyasha
Shinjitsu no Uta - Inuyasha
Hikari - Fate/Stay Night
Do you Want to - Paradise Kiss
You Won't See Me Coming - Gankutsou
Blue - Cowboy Bebop

lots more that's all I can think of right now.

LadyMaria
10-12-2007, 12:47 PM
For a favorite opening at the moment I'm in love with Higurashi no naku kro ni and "Koi wa Thrill Shock Suspense" for the eighth Conan season. Conan's dance is too cool XD Props also to those of you who picked "Pure Snow" from Himiko. I've always thought that show wasn't well known :crylaugh:

I really love the endings for E's Otherwise(Tonight/Midnight)Chrono Crusade(Sayonara Solitaire)and Red Garden(Oh! my Juliet)

There are a lot more of course,but these are the ones that came to me first.

Mehdia
10-13-2007, 09:50 AM
Openings:
Slayers-Try Again
Yami no Matsuei-Eden
Weiss Kreuz-Velvet Underworld

Closings:
Cowboy Bebop-The Real Folk Blues
Slayers the Motion Picture-Midnight Blue

That's just a few I can remember off the top of my head at 10 am after a few hours sleep after my brother's wedding rehearsal.

Lady Galaxy
10-14-2007, 04:24 PM
Openings:
Lucky Star- Motteke Sailor Fuku
Naruto- Go
Ouran High School Host Club- Sakura Kiss
Tenchi Universe- Tenchi Muyo!

Closings:
Oban Star Racers- Waratteta

Windwings
10-15-2007, 11:08 AM
Favorite Openings:

We Were Lovers - Gankutsuou
Chain - Air Gear
D-tecnolife - Bleach
Tonight, Tonight, Tonight - Bleach
Sunny Side Up - Aishiteruze Baby
Dress - Trinity Blood
Break Through - Eyeshield 21
Innocence - Eyeshield 21
Lonely In Gorgeous - Paradise Kiss
19 Sai - xxxHOLiC
Re:member - Naruto
Nami Kaze Satellite - Naruto
Haruka Kanata - Naruto
Kanashimi wo Yasashisa Ni - Naruto
Ready, Steady, Go - Fullmetal Alchemist
Rewrite - Fullmetal Alchemist
Itooshii Hito No Tameni - Fushigi Yugi

Favorite Endings:

Baby It's You - Bleach
Thank You - Bleach
Houki Boshi - Bleach
Keep Your Style - Prince of Tennis
Be Free - Eyeshield 21
Blaze Away - Eyeshield 21
Yellow Moon - Naruto
Hajimete Kimi to Shabetta - Naruto
Parade - Naruto
Wind - Naruto
Alive - Naruto
Broken Wings - Trinity Blood
Do You Want To - Paradise Kiss
Wonderland - Major 2nd Season

KazeChan
10-15-2007, 05:02 PM
I prefer openings so i'll do those

Openings:
- Nanatsuiro Drops: Shining Stars Bless
- Lovely Complex Openings 1 and 2
- Peach Girl - Baby Low Tension
- Ouran High School Host Club -Sakura Kiss
- Rurouni Kenshin - Freckles
- Naruto - Hero's Come Back
- Card Captor Sakura - Catch You CAtch Me

Angel2Kalen
10-15-2007, 07:55 PM
K mine

Let Me Be With You -Chobits
1/2 ,sokabasu,heart of sword-rurouni kenshin
dearest- inuyasha (mainly tho cause its my and daniels theme song too ^.^)
Magic of Love- Maburaho
Hare,Hare- Meloncholy of Haruhi Suzimaya
pretty much anything FMA
Ashita e no merodii,Catch You Catch Me,Platinum-CCS
Stray- Wolfs Rain

I think thats it... not positive though hehe

Major G
10-18-2007, 06:32 PM
Openings:
Air Gear - Chain (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YieEuQ1ezqQ)
Bleach - Asterisk (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCjtl1_ECXA)
Bleach - D-tecnolife (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg25ascSP8c)
Death Note - the WORLD (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KY6vPhKDPY)
FullMetal Alchemist - READY STEADY GO (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3iDzFyHLIE)
Genshiken - My Pace DAIOH (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoe5zpfRenQ)(don't be surprised if you recognize the game)
Gintama - Pray (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUOY0Dci280)
Great Teacher Onizuka - Driver's High (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2ePlKrBFGs)
Hunter X Hunter - Pray (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Kns8qMNXuc)
Hunter X Hunter - Believe in Tomorrow (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOKFA-uAPAc)
Kekkaishi - Sha la la Ayakashi NIGHT (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qj-dMaLOBBs)
Namco X Capcom - Subarashiki Shin Sekai (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDFfBX85pKQ)
Naruto - Seishun Kyousoukyoku (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DVajwMZKP8)(the GOOD ONE)
Naruto - Nami Kaze Satellite (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ur07pTktMe0)
Naruto - Re:member (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fbEbFilF2w)
Naruto: Narutimett Hero 3 - Unknown (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXW328pDNxo)
Paranoia Agent - Yume no Shima Shinen Kouen (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rooJnHesxPQ)
Sakigate!! Cromartie Koukou - Jun (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6L7TD-EIqV4)
Samurai Champloo - Battlecry (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OuRajFzMYI)
Tokyo Tribe 2 - Top of Tokyo (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwV5dVNRgZA)(yes, that's another game you should recognize)
Yu-Gi-Oh! - Kawaita Sakebi (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKpSem1bOoo) (and no - you don't need to adjust your color, Kaiba's hair really used to be that color.)

Closings:
Bleach - Houkiboushi (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pmxwc6m9K8)
Naruto - Wind (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEWm9qB-_Pk)
Naruto - Ryuusei (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYyLhReq4xo)
Naruto - Soba ni Iru Kara (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbIhlYfxwOc)
Naruto Shippuuden - Nagareboshi (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoYXeP8RQdw)
Naruto Shippuuden - Michi (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxGb8uwOF8o)
Yakitate!! Japan - To All Tha Dreamers (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgoYsAVM_dM)

Oh snap - I completely forgot about Green Green - Guri Guri (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkR91EXXC4M)

!*Jessi-Chan*!
10-30-2007, 03:16 PM
This thread went from 03 to 07. lol. HILARIOUS!
anyway

OPENINGS

-Fullmetal Alchemist "Ready Set Go" L Arc en Ciel (of course!)
-Gantz "Super Shooter" ???? forgot artist! (really, really cool song. opening sequence is blah)
-Paradise Kiss "Lonely in Gorgeous" Tommy Febuary 6 (i watch the opening a hundred times before ever watching an episode because i liked it so much!)
-Bleach "D techno Life" Uverworld (i listen to this song daily. if i don't, life doesn't go right...)
-Rurouni Kenshin "Half" ????? (such a cute song! and the opening sequence is so good)
-Genshiken opening (love the song. sequence is pretty good as well)
-all PKMN openings because i like memorizing the songs, etc.
-Basilisk opening was pretty good

ENDINGS

-Samurai Champloo "Shiki no Uta" ????? (omg! LOOOVE THIS SONG! also, the simplistic opening is great)
-Bleach "Life is a Boat" ????? (i can sing this song by heart so that's a +)
-Rurouni Kenshin "Heart of Sword" T M Revolution (favorite song of all time)
-Ruoruni Kenshin "Its Gonna Rain" Bonnie Pink (really great song)
-....Haruhi Suzumiya "Hare Hare Yukai" (come on, everyone knows the song and dance is addicting)
-nearly all of Inu Yasha endings o.O i'm obbessed!

*there's probably more. but i need to get going to class ^_^

Akatsuki_08
11-02-2007, 05:59 PM
Openings, FMA, same as Jessi-Chan.:bigtu:
Naruto openings, 'Go!!!' by Flow and 'Haruka Kanata' by Kung Fu Generation, I think...:confused:

Um, as for endings...I'm not really sure...

Akatsuki_08
11-02-2007, 06:01 PM
Oh man...I completely forgot about the opening for Naruto Shippuuden! I believe the song is called 'Hero's Come back.' But I might be wrong...feel free to correct me...and I also love the closing song.:angel:

!*Jessi-Chan*!
11-03-2007, 11:47 AM
I forgot all my Naruto fav songs! aarg! how could i? LOL!
Nearly all of them but especially the ones Akatsuki 08 mentioned! I LOVE "GO" TO DEATH! listen to the song constantly

FE Freak
11-03-2007, 07:25 PM
Samurai 7-Unlimited

Bleach-Houkiboshi. No contest.

silver_wolf
11-03-2007, 07:59 PM
Openings
Chrono Crusade - Tsubasa wa Pleasure Line
Trinity Blood - DRESS
Bleach - Rolling Star
Gundam Wing Destiny - Pride
NANA - Rose & Wish
Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha A's - ETERNAL BLAZE
Loveless - Tsuki no Curse
Aquarion - Sousei no Aquarion
Ah! My Goddess - Open Your Mind
Sokyuu no Fafner - Shangri-La
InuYasha - Angelus
Ouran Host Club - Sakura Kiss

Endings
Chrono Crusade - Sayonara Solitia
Trinity Blood - Broken Wings
Gundam Seed - Anna ni Isshodattanoni
Gundam Wing Destiny - Kimi wa Boku ni Niteiru
NANA - Kuroi Namida
Loveless - Michiyuki
Baccano - Calling
Sokyuu no Fafner - Separation
InuYasha - Dearest, Every Heart, Come & Four Seasons
Code Geass - Mosaic Kakera

!*Jessi-Chan*!
11-04-2007, 09:53 AM
silver wolf: the Chrono Crusade songs are so awesome. i love them.

ya know. I'm going to create a couple of anime CDs with these songs now. :)

silver_wolf
11-04-2007, 11:18 AM
@Jessi-Chan: the graphics that went with the music were also really good...especially for the ending^^

starlet_flower
11-05-2007, 03:51 PM
my favorite openings are:

Sakura Kiss-Ouran
Chijou no Seiza-Fushigi Yuugi Eikouden
Itooshi Hito no Tame Ni-Fushigi Yuugi
Star-Fushigi Yuugi OAV 2
Scarlet-Ayashi no Ceres
Kiseki no Umi-Record of Lodoss Wars
Rinbu Revolution-Shoujo Kakumei Utena
Sakura Saku-Love Hina

Endings:
Kimi Sae Ireba-Love Hina
Truth-Shoujo Kakumei Utena
Tokimeki no Doukasen-Fushigi Yuugi

Akatsuki_08
11-05-2007, 06:53 PM
Same here Jessi-Chan...I'm always playing GO!! I think it drives my brother crazy now...lol!:toothy:

Tsusho
11-05-2007, 09:15 PM
Openings -
.hack//Sign - Obssession by See-Saw
Ghost in the Shell S.A.C - Inner Universe by Origa
Ghost in the Shell S.A.C 2nd GIG - Rise by Origa
Outlaw Star - Through the Night by Arimachi Masahiko
Naruto - GO!!! by FLOW
Naruto - Re:member by FLOW
Eureka 7 - Days by FLOW
Code Geass - Colors by FLOW
Bleach - Asterisk by Orange Range
Gundam Seed - Ignited by T.M. Revolution
Gundam Seed - Invoke by T.M. Revolution

XD Basically anything by FLOW or T.M. Revolution~

Endings -
.hack//Sign - Yasashii Yoake by See-Saw
Blood+ - Aozora no Namida by Hitomi Takahashi
Samurai Champloo - Shiki no Uta by Minmi
FLCL - Ride on Shooting Star by The Pillows
Wolf's Rain - Gravity by Maaya Sakamoto
Rurouni Kenshin - Heart of Sword by T.M. Revolution

[taco]
11-11-2007, 02:49 AM
[openings]

Digimon Savers - GOUing, Going my Soul!
Digimon Savers - Hirari
Digimon Tamers - The Biggest Dreamer
Magic Knight Rayearth - Yuzurenai Negai
Noir - Copperia no Hitsugi
Kiddy Grade - Mirai no Kioku
Hagane no Renkinjutsushi - Ready Steady Go!
Hagane no Renkinjutsushi - Rewrite
Naruto - Rocks
Naruto - Go!!
Naruto: Shippiden - Hero's Come Back!
Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu - Bouken Desho, Desho?
DNAngel - Byakuya ~True Light~
Chrno Crusade - Tsubasa wa Pleasure Line
Angelic Layer - Be My Angel
Chobits - Let me Be with You
Tsubasa Resevoir Chronicles - Aerial
Outlaw Star - Through the Night
Wolf's Rain - Stray
.hack//SIGN - Obsession
.hack//DUSK [Legend of the Twilight Bracelet] - New World
.hack//ROOTS - Silly Go-Round
Wangan Midnight - Lights and Anymore
Sister Princess: RePure - Maboroshi
Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne - Piece of Love

[endings]

Digimon Savers - One Star
Digimon Savers - Ryuusei
Digimon Tamers - Days
Magic Knight Rayearth - Lullaby ~Yasashiku Dakasete~
Hagane No Renkinjutsushi - Kesenai Tsumi
Hagane no Renkinjutsushi - Tobira no Mukou e
Hagane no Renkinjutsushi - Motherland
Naruto - Soba ni Iru Kara
Naruto: Shippuden - Nagareboshi
Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu - Hare Hare Yukai
Chrno Crusade - Sayonara Solitia
Angelic Layer - The Starry Sky
Angelic Layer - Ame Agari
Chobits - Ningyo Hime
Tsubasa Resevoir Chronicles - Loop
Outlaw Star - Hiru no Tsuki
Wolf's Rain - Gravity
.hack//SIGN - Yasashii Yoake
.hack//DUSK - Emerald Green
Sister Princess RePure: - Kimi to Ikiteiku

Akatsuki_08
11-16-2007, 03:04 PM
I forgot to mention this one before. I like the Bleach opening as well. I just started watching the series, but I like it a lot.:bigtu:

Honey Usagi-chi
11-16-2007, 09:37 PM
Star Ocean X opening = epic. My favorite end theme is the 2nd Sailor Moon SuperS one, it's so upbeat and cute! -^_^-

Lady Saya
11-18-2007, 12:08 PM
Ghost in the Shell: S.A.C. "Inner Universe"
Elfen Lied "Lilium"
Higurashi no Naku koro ni (lol, the first intro is the same title as the show)
I also like first 3 intros for Blood+
Bleach "Asterisk"
Cowboy Bebop "Tank!"
Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei "Hito to shite Jiku ga Burete iru"

As for ending songs...
Naruto "Harmonia", "Wind", and "Viva Rock"
Cowboy Bebop "The Real Folk Blues"
Both ending songs for Outlaw Star
Samurai Champloo "Shiki no Uta".

...But that's all I can think of right now. XD