PDA

View Full Version : Kuroshitsuji Skit

liivingdeadgirl
10-19-2009, 02:34 PM
I know this is early but a few friends and I are planning on doing a Kuroshitsuji skit for AZ and will need a couple extra characters. The parts we need to fill won't require any practice other than a briefing before the rehearsal, we will provide the props you would need. Characters involved are Grell (myself), Sebastian and Ciel (my friends) and then we will need an Undertaker. We would also like to have any other characters that will be available such as Finney, Bard, Maylene, Plu, Elizabeth, etc. The costume does not have to be made by yourself (we are not getting craftsman ship judged, just the skit), but it does need to look decent. If you think you might like to participate post your interest here and I will give you more infomation when it gets a little closer to the con. ^_^

UPDATE::
We have decided, since two of our main characters HAVE to make their costumes (we don't ever buy costumes from cosplay sites, we were just going to buy pieces for grell and seb. since they we're mens clothes) and I have to make the coat for mine anyways, that we are just going to go ahead and get craftsmanship judged as well. Meaning your costume will need to be made, and it will need to look good.

I'm also going to say that this is a comedy/dance skit to 'Masochism Tango'. There will be a plot and speaking parts. There will also be alot of props. I'm only putting this detail up because it seems someone else had the same idea and wants to do this skit at AZ as well, but since we already had the script and are working on our costumes, we are going to go ahead with it. Normally I don't post skit ideas on an open forum, but the cats out of the bag anyways so I might as well let you guys know what you're getting yourselves into. ^_^

-Kelly

theonlyangel77
10-21-2009, 12:02 PM
bahh... if i go you know i will do it for ya, now to be undertaker or maylene??? hmmm.....

KiwiNinamori
10-27-2009, 09:03 AM
I may go as Elizabeth for your skit. I just have to see how my other costumes go.

Zand
11-02-2009, 12:35 PM
i think i am going to az unless some thing comes up i can be your pluto

Lovelychristina
11-02-2009, 12:49 PM
I can be your Undertaker I have photos of him in my profile.

liivingdeadgirl
11-03-2009, 09:36 AM
Bah! I totally forgot to update this!!! D:

We now already have an Undertaker, Sebastian, Grell, and Ciel. We are just looking for the extras now (as those four are the main core group).

Kiwi - We'd love to have you if you get it done.
Zand - OMG PLU! I LOVE Plu! lol That would be fantasti
Christina - If for some reason our Undertaker can't do it I will keep you posted!

theonlyangel77
11-03-2009, 10:37 AM
get ready to dance kelly we get to be lovers for the day..lolz.. well you being in love with me that is....

liivingdeadgirl
11-03-2009, 01:03 PM
Yeah, whilst you attempt to face-palm me the entire time. =P

theonlyangel77
11-05-2009, 08:28 AM
Kelly we should update this with a bit more detail now that others have the same idea. just put basics not the script up.. and now everyone is in need of making their costumes as well!!! we are upping our antes

liivingdeadgirl
11-09-2009, 08:00 AM
UPDATE:::::

We will now be doing this skit at KATSUCON instead of AZ. If you are going to Katsu and are still interested please see my post on the forums there, Thanks!!

http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?p=3211556#post3211556

Aishiru
11-28-2009, 01:41 PM
OH MY GOD I LOVE THAT SONG.
PLEASE PLEASE I will be your Soma or Agni (I'll have both costumes by them) but like and if I can find someone who fits/looks good in it they can borrow the Agni.
.... I love the tango and yeah omg I would love to be a part of this <3

brb freaking out over the brilliance of this idea.

NOTE: there's a chance that I might or might not go to AZ because it's usually finals weekend for me D': so it really depends but I should be able to let you guys know WELL ahead of time

KiwiNinamori
11-30-2009, 12:17 AM
Unfortunately I can't go to Katsucon :/ let me know how it turns out!

theonlyangel77
11-30-2009, 07:27 AM
WE ARE NOW DOING THIS AT KATSUCON (LIKE LIIVINGDEADGIRL SAID) so if you are intreasted please post here :
katsucon skit (http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.ph...56#post3211556)