PDA

View Full Version : Hallowseason Plans

limey
10-19-2009, 03:37 PM
Is that a pulse of life I hear. >.>.
As the leaves turn bright in their final act of the season. I ask, shall this bored board go quietly into winters night?

I understand that the big con happens the weekend of Halloween however there are still other weekends around this time.
Are there any cider runs, zombie walks, or hose parties to attend?

Well, if nothing else the week after Youmacon, Penguicon will be having a SMOS dinner/ Halloween party. If you are interested then shoot me a PM and I'll pass the information to you.
Bear in mind this party is PG 16 at times.

limey
10-28-2009, 06:46 PM
Well, guess there is nothing planned, Oh well.

Sorry if the last part of my prior post sounded a little "creepy uncle". I wanted to make sure I didn't get calls from parents. I know that many of the folks here are older than that and most of the crowd are self policing.

Anyways, I'll see you at Youma!

lunaladyoflight
10-31-2009, 02:26 PM
I'm glad you're doing your week after Halloween party. I'll be healthy by next weekend and able to actually celebrate one of my favorite holidays. I'm soo sad right now that I'm missing Youmacon. You have no idea!

<3

limey
11-01-2009, 10:46 PM
Well I am glad to here you're on the mend. This is not the exact reason why I do it a week after Youma but am glad that it works out for you. It was an interesting convention.