PDA

View Full Version : Witch Wigs.com is GREAT!

HowilnMadMurphy
08-20-2003, 06:18 PM
As some of you wig forum frequenters may have seen, I made a BIG order (About 19 wigs at once) from WitchWigs.com on August 15th (A Friday). Today (Wednesday the 20th), my shipment arrived! That's only 5 days later, and only THREE business days!
This may be in part because of my proximity to them, but even so, some places take weeks to even send them out. (I had someone ship me a game FOUR WEEKS after I had ordered it. Then I had to wait for it to go through USPS!)
There were no errors (except on my part, I mussed up the order and didn't order one wig) and they were all packaged safely, and neatly. I opened all of my wigs, and they are very nice quality (nicer than even some of the photos make them appear to be.)
I am extremely happy with my order, and the prices were amazing with the bulk discount (40% off!)
I thought I would just let everyone know what great service they have. I even called them long before my order and the woman I spoke to was very informative and polite.
I've dealt with some shoddy online companies, and people like them have really ruined some peoples' ideas of how great and convenient internet purchasing can be.
I hope more people decide to get group orders from them, as they deserve good business and buyers deserve good service.

Andrea
08-20-2003, 06:53 PM
Woohoo! Glad to hear it, since today I found fabric for another outfit I'd planned to make, and will need to buy another wig for that. =) So assuming I find employment, I definitely intend to get in on the next group order.

(Also assuming my bank and PayPal start behaving, considering that the order got to you faster than the money is taking to go into PayPal. :/ Good to know some internet stuff can be speedy. ;))

liz-maru
08-20-2003, 06:58 PM
yeah they rock! ^_^