PDA

View Full Version : Rival Schools/Project Justice!

Moon Prince
08-20-2003, 08:55 PM
Come and show your school spirit!

How about a gathering one Sunday? Why Sunday? Well, nobody does anyting on Sunday, and it's the only day that LisaHoneychan and I aren't busy with other things. heh.

Got Natsu, and Zaki (Ran if that doesn't come together in time).. so who else?

Catboi Blues
08-20-2003, 09:21 PM
Hmmmmm...

What color are you doing for Zaki? I'm remaking mine and I'm going with the standard royal blue. I guess that I can do both my SNK and CAPCOM costumes for Ani-Magic afterall.

Eurobeat King
08-20-2003, 10:40 PM
I could bring my Hideo costume also, to add to the 9 or so costumes I'm already wearing the AniM weekend.. ;) But usually I don't cosplay on Sunday, but since i'm not leaving until late in the afternoon, I could cosplay with you & Lisa as Rival Schools. :)

Psychotic Jei
08-21-2003, 01:12 AM
I have a Shouma costume barried away someplace. I could dig it out and wear it for once.

Nadeshiko
08-21-2003, 01:47 AM
Hm...will maybe go for Kyoko...depending on the weather...

Lisa Honeychan
08-21-2003, 03:21 AM
Now, we gotta get Wayne #1 to bring his Hayato costume!!!*sessy~growls* We need to get him some nice sideburns, too!!*LOL*

Yupyup!! Sunday works out the best for us! There's still lots going on, don't forget there's the festival going on then, too! A great place for pics, with that in the background, it will look really cool!!! :dance:

Natsu's coming along quite nicely, too! :heart:

Psychotic Jei
08-21-2003, 04:23 AM
I really should unpack my cosplay box. So I can find my Shouma and/or Boman costumes.

Nietsche
08-21-2003, 05:46 AM
Hmm..yeah I have a Shoma outfit too...count me in once I confirm my going!

Iori E
08-21-2003, 08:29 PM
For those of you not already in the Capcom vs. SNK group, you could try to show up for that gathering. At the moment, there's really no Capcom side to speak of... and Arty will be all alone against the SNK guys! (heh heh...) :P

Moon Prince
08-21-2003, 11:20 PM
My Zaki will be black as that is my favorite color of her outfits.

If I get both Ran and Zaki, I can wear it to the CvsSNK so poor Arty won't be alone.

Lisa Honeychan
08-22-2003, 03:01 AM
For those of you not already in the Capcom vs. SNK group, you could try to show up for that gathering. At the moment, there's really no Capcom side to speak of... and Arty will be all alone against the SNK guys! (heh heh...) :P

Well, I've got Jill Valentine's S.T.A.R.S. uniform planned for Friday, hopefully..Before Opening Ceremonies and the Cosplay Karaoke Review later that night. So, there's one more for the Capcom side, yo!!!! :bigtu:

Right now, we wanted to have something fun (and easy!) to wear on Sunday, as the con winds down. As 2 of us have our cosplay schedules too full for shuffling around things, Sunday just seemed to make the most sense for us for the Rival Schools costumes.

Come on, Sunday will work out great!!! :jjacks:

artemis316
08-22-2003, 03:42 AM

Andy...don't tempt me to bring Sakura and flash all the SNK'ers w/ my red undies...and I will do it too! You can quote me on that LOL! =P

Moon Prince
08-25-2003, 03:13 PM
OH, but Arty! Sakura would work perfectly for the Rival Schools group. lol

artemis316
08-25-2003, 03:17 PM
OH, but Arty! Sakura would work perfectly for the Rival Schools group. lol

LOL, I would bring Sakura, but Angela and Jenn will be busy doing their own thing at AM and won't have time to make me up and stuff, so I'm nixing that idea...besides, if the RS thing is Sunday, it's a no go for me since I usually packed and don't really cosplay on the last con day.

Moon Prince
08-26-2003, 03:38 AM
very true... I like to wear comfy costumes if I do at all... although, I'm not so sure Zaki falls into that category...

Lisa Honeychan
08-31-2003, 02:21 AM
Natsu is plugging right along on schedule! I bought a few more parts for her, and should have the rest, sans the wig by this Friday!

I want to email G-Chan, and see if she's going to possibly bring her Yurika costume..That would be GREAT!!!

Michi
08-31-2003, 02:40 AM
Eeee I just recently got into Rival Schools/Project Justice, and I'd love to see this group. *-* Dunno if I could get anything done to join in, though. ^^; I wish. n.n

Nietsche
08-31-2003, 06:12 AM
^I Vote for Tiffany mwahahahahaha! Although seriously, Kyoko wouldn't be too hard to do or maybe even Inncho!

Lisa Honeychan
08-31-2003, 04:10 PM
I've mentioned a million and one times for Tristen Citrine to consider doing a Tiffany costume, but she just dosen't care for the costume, and the game..*sighs* Such a shame, as she'd fit it PERFECTLY.

Michi
08-31-2003, 04:55 PM
I was thinking of Kyoko or Iincho actually.. They're probably my very two favorite characters and they have super easy outfits. o.o; Ahahaha there's always the "Michi" character I made in the edit/board game mode.. she's got a cute uniform on.. *falls over*

Bah, Tiffany. :p Lisa's right, Tristen would make a wonderful Tiffany. o____o

Eurobeat King
08-31-2003, 05:41 PM
Michi: If you wear Kyoko we can pair up as Kyoko & Hideo-sensei. :) Not a problem having 2 Kyoko-sensei's if Nadeshiko brings hers. ;)

Lisa: I chat with G-chan online, so I shall also bug her to bring her Yurika to AniM for our group, since the last time I saw her wonderful violin-jammin' RS costume was at A-kon 2002.

Moon Prince
09-01-2003, 02:11 PM
*runs around in a panic circle* I need to find material for Zaki's dress!!!. Stupid JoAnns near my house... they never have any simple fabrics... only extreme low end cheap stuff... high end expense stuff or 'novelty' stuff.

and I'm not even going to go into the hair...

Lisa Honeychan
09-29-2003, 04:13 AM
We're less than a week out from the con...How's everyone doing for their RS costumes???

If it's just me, with my finished Natsu..That's allright. Albert, if you don't want to bring your costume, that's okay.

I'll be wearing Natsu 2 times during the con. On Saturday, for the masquerade, then Sunday. :) Please don't hesitate to say HI, if you don't bring the costume..^_-

Lisa Honeychan

Nietsche
09-29-2003, 06:36 AM
I'll be there with Shoma Lisa!
I was contemplating bringing my bat but I'll bring the inflatable one this time....

Eurobeat King
09-29-2003, 09:07 PM
Lisa: Hideo's all packed and ready to go! :) Since I'm not leaving until late Sunday, I figured I might cosplay for the RS gathering since I haven't worn Hideo since Halloween 2002. I talked with G-chan and it looks like she won't be bringing her Yurika :( But still, we should have a good gathering, so let's have fun and take lots of good pics!

Lisa Honeychan
09-30-2003, 05:15 AM
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY!!!!!! I'LL HAVE A SHOMA!!!*does the happy-Shoma-dance!* This is freaking awesome, and totally made my night! YAYAYAY!!!!
I also just realized who you are, Nietsche!! Your Lilli's friend from England, with the totally adorable freckles! :love: I'm sorry but I did forget your name..*hangs head* Hehehehe...Don't worry, i'll be sure to be better and remember things like that, and on Sunday, i'll just call you Shoma-chan..*LOL* Ummm...Yeah. Like Natsu would EVER do that! :lost:

Ok, don't worry when you -do- see me in Natsu on Saturday night..I'm still going to wear her Sunday!!!

See you guys this weekend~!!!

Lisa Honeychan
10-01-2003, 05:35 AM
I'll be getting up and in costume for approx. 10am Sunday..See everyone about then, by the Japanese garden??? Or, does the main stage/pool area work better??? Gyaaah, the hotel's small enough, we should be able to find each other quite easily!

See everyone this weekend!!!

Moon Prince
10-01-2003, 10:00 PM
GAH! My friend left before telling me whether or not he got the vest...