PDA

View Full Version : Need some guidance on Cable(marvel) costume!

lettuceman44
10-27-2009, 05:16 PM
Hey guys, I need some Cable help here.
Now, I know the basics of Cable, big gun, silver hair, his tecno-biotic arm.

What I need help with is, what to do about the yellow eye? Should I even do anything about it?

Also, I'm not exactly sure what pants or shirt to wear with it. Cable wears so many different things.
Would camo pants and a black shirt work?

Also, for the arm, I was thinking about using duct tape to give it the color, and put some things around my arm to make it more pronounced. Sounds good?

I never really modeled myself after a character, so excuse the questions.:bigtu:

Volnixshin
10-27-2009, 09:21 PM
I would say use a contact lens for his eye. But when I see Nate most in Cable & Deadpool, he is without the eye flash. I wouldn't worry about it too much.
For the arm, I would almost suggest using a shirt with one of the sleeves cut off, and paint your arm in the colors.
I would recommend costume wise. well optimally for his traditional outfit, but camo pants and the shirt could do.

lettuceman44
10-28-2009, 06:05 PM
Thanks.
I had to be more creative, cause I didn't really have a big budget.

One more problem though..........there is a chance of rain that day, and a short sleeve shirt won't help me very much. And I couldn't find any references of anything cable wears thats heavier or long sleeve.

Any suggestions? If nothing, I'll probably just brave the weather. My hair might be a problem though with the rain.

Volnixshin
10-29-2009, 12:13 AM
His blue outfit with yellow lining is long sleeved, but that might take some money to put together. Its manly to have an umbrella, after all, I doubt Nate would want his cybernetics to get wet!

lettuceman44
10-29-2009, 04:03 PM
True that.:)

Thats a good idea. Thanks.