PDA

View Full Version : Babylon 5 cosplay

Hitori
08-21-2003, 01:59 AM
Wee~ I is making a psi-cop, and was wondering if anyone has done or has plans for B5 cosplay. I've seen the Centari done a bit (Baycon and World Con) but no one else. I'm also making a Membari Ranger for mi brother. Both are set to be debuted at Baycon 2004, but I'll more than likely wear mine *somewhere* before then.

ZiggyB
08-21-2003, 02:54 AM
I've been thinking about making a Vorlon costume. I dunno when/where/how I would do this yet, but I think it would be cool. :)

On a more practical level, probably just a B5 uniform. The one after B5 broke away from Earth, not the Earthforce uniform.

Eeeks, another uniform in my list. :)

Edit: Oooh! You know what? I *think* Karisu-sama is involved in a big Psi-cop group for next year's Baycon, might wanna ask her about that. :)

Cait
08-21-2003, 01:14 PM
Three cheers for this idea! I'd never thought about it, but I'm considering it now. B5 was my favorite show for a number of years. I go to so few sci-fi related conventions, though, it wouldn't be practical to spend all the time and money I'd need to (yet) for a Susan Ivanova costume. *day dreams of Marcus*

Hitori
08-21-2003, 01:18 PM
Who says you have to only wear it at a sci-fi con? There were Storm Troopers at Fanime^_^