PDA

View Full Version : Battle Royale school uniforms

LiL QoH
08-21-2003, 01:58 PM
What fabric do you use for the jacket and skirt? I've noticed all the cosplayers I've seen have just about the same colored one, it's it like business suit polyester type stuff?

Is that an S or a B? I can't tell through the whole movie lol

FlameSniperRei
08-21-2003, 04:10 PM
I don't even know if most people made theirs though (i'm sure some did), because mine was piece mealed. I had a kahki GAP jacket and got a skirt from www.frenchtoast.com

Try getting a khaki type of color but yeah the jacket is definetly suit material. (there's a section in Jo Ann's for suit material).

LiL QoH
08-22-2003, 07:14 PM
Thanks for the link! :)

Ononoke
08-23-2003, 08:06 PM
I use Well, I cant remember what its called, but theres some cotton in it.. I jsut buy it by the foot..

yuffieleonheart
08-23-2003, 08:35 PM
o.x mine is sorta like business suit materia o.O x.x i duno what it's called ;-;

Ononoke
08-23-2003, 08:40 PM
Unknown Fabric! Dun Dun Duhn!!!

Arisa
09-20-2003, 02:10 PM
I'm not bothering with the jacket, and I already had the skirt :D Now for the blooooooood...

Susumari
09-24-2003, 02:49 PM
i haven't gotten mine yet...but i don't think it would be even hard to find. hmm i just got an idea. maybe for mine...i could have it is black instead of khaki. weird huh @_@. but i know where just to find it.

elizabethan
09-24-2003, 05:23 PM
ohh that movie scares me.....
What was the name of the guy who signed up for fun? I'd like to go as him and scare all the kiddies, LOL (hes just in black, should be easy). Am I the only one who was reminded of Cowboy Bebop's Spike by him?

Luna Selene
09-24-2003, 05:32 PM
Hey all!-

The guy who signed up for fun (in the movie version. bah. So many little differences from the novel..) was Kazuo Kiriyama.

I think the only similarities between him and Spike is the hair and the gun. Even though it isn't even the same type...ah well. I can see a connection, but I just don't make it ^^;

As for actual BR uniforms- if you want a blazer jacket and don't want to spend a fortune, try e-bay hunting. searching under "khaki blazer" or "tan blazer" usually gives a variety of sizes, prices, and types. I've bought two (since I've had different colors of skirts...trying to MATCH the blazer and skirt however is another story!), and they've never been over twenty dollars. It sure beats having to purchase one for over 80 something dollars...unless you can make your own. Then of course, definetely make your own.

Be sure though, when you bid and such, to try and be pretty sure that the khaki or tan they list will match your skirt/pants. I've already had a bunch of issues with it and just NOW I've bought a blazer and skirt that somewhat matches (even though the pleats are off. ah well).

Yay for BR cosplay!

Tetsugyu
09-24-2003, 05:35 PM
Yay! BR Goodness I don't know about. I don't know what fabric to use, since I'll ONLY cosplay as "Beat 'Jarod's GOD' Takeshi" AKA Kitano Takeshi, the Sensei.

But it seems they've all given you great examples.

Kei Hoshiakari
09-27-2003, 04:02 PM
The letter on the tie is an S. Let me grab some pics. ^^ http://www.geocities.com/themikejonas/brdepot/shiroiwalogo.jpg I just found that.

marsie
09-27-2003, 07:51 PM
Here is an upclose picture that shows it exactly.

I also added for those of you a printout of the collar. What I did was save it to a disc then went to kinkos and printed it out. (make sure you have it at 300 dpi) Cut it to size then laminated it. I have it secured with a piece of heavy duty velcro and no one really noticed that it was a print out. It is my 3 dollar collar. ^_^

I also have the map and a full color class photo if anyone wants it. You can see in my costumes what I did.

I am doing the non school uniform that Mistuko wore early in day one. I have been trying to get a good look at the pattern on the shirt. If anyone has a screenshot, that would be awesome.