PDA

View Full Version : Characters?

death_chocobo
11-01-2009, 08:36 AM
Ok. I wasnt sure if this belonged in the who i look like or not thread, but i was wondering on character.
unlike the who i look like thread. Im looking for characters/creatures/animals. that dont typically show much skin (including face). I was wondering if there are any recognizable ideas that fall into these catagories?

much help appreciated.... thanks.

beckyrae
11-01-2009, 09:49 AM
Male or female??

The first character that springs to mind is Scorpion, Sub zero etc of Mortal Kombat.
Umm for girls another character that sticks out in my head is Sango of Inuyasha when she is in her demon slayer outfit :/

I'll try and think of more though ^^

death_chocobo
11-01-2009, 08:02 PM
Anyone else interested in input im a male, just for future reference lol :P I dont mind cross within reason.

Scorpion is cool.

angola
11-02-2009, 01:31 AM
a captain in bleach wears kimono and a basket-like helmet,that's it

Blood_Sword
11-02-2009, 05:43 AM
The first one that pops up in my head is Haku from Naruto.

Xaevier
11-05-2009, 11:39 AM
Black mage
Chocobos
Cat Sith
Megaman characters
Rainy Devil (bakemonogatari)
Yoshi
Pedobear
Kon (bleach mascot)
Pyramid head
Starcraft Ghosts, Marines, Firebats

Those are just a few off the top of my head

death_chocobo
11-06-2009, 11:48 PM
Black mage
Chocobos
Cat Sith
Megaman characters
Rainy Devil (bakemonogatari)
Yoshi
Pedobear
Kon (bleach mascot)
Pyramid head
Starcraft Ghosts, Marines, Firebats

Those are just a few off the top of my head
I was actually saving the chocobo for later (http://www.superwes.com/journal/2002/092102/Chocobo.JPG) and maybe off of that white mage chocobo, but im not that advanced yet so im holding it off. :D

most of the others ive seen done or im not that advanced to create it yet. good list though :P

mirrorsaber
11-07-2009, 05:45 PM
Any of the STNJ members of Witch Hunter Robin would work since all they wear is trenchcoats and black underneath.

For creatures, you might want to try some from the Twilight Princess series.

kiratsukai
11-07-2009, 05:47 PM
Utawareru Mono has quite a few kemonomimi guys and girls, none of whom show much in the way of skin. Though the costumes might be a bit of a challenge.