PDA

View Full Version : Photographer Available : 2010 conventions

Trowa Al
11-06-2009, 11:13 AM
I will be available for photos, from hall-cosplay pictures to small-photoshoots. The conventions I'm attending for 2010 will vary, depending on when I'm able to purchase air-fare to attend, and able to secure time-off from work. Below are the confirmed and planned conventions I'll be going to at the beginning of 2010. I will update the list as the year goes on:

Confirmed 2010 Conventions

Anime Los Angeles Los Angeles, CA January 8-10

Ohayocon Columbus, OH January 29-31

Katsucon Washington DC February 12-14

Anime Land Wasabi Denver, CO

Sakura-Con Seattle, WA April 2-4

FanimeCon San Jose, CA May 28-31

If you are attending any of the confirmed conventions I'll be at, please reply here to let me know you're interested.

The pictures I'll be taking will be free-of-charge. :)
After the con, PM me and include your email so I can send you the full-size pictures.

see you in 2010!

xxchemi
11-22-2009, 07:43 PM
OOH! I'm going to ALA. Do you think you could do a small photoshoot for me and my friends?

kthx c:

ps; do you have any pics you have taken in the past?

Trowa Al
11-23-2009, 01:46 AM
OOH! I'm going to ALA. Do you think you could do a small photoshoot for me and my friends?

kthx c:

ps; do you have any pics you have taken in the past?

I'd be happy to take pictures of you and your friends at ALA. :)

Let me know either here or PM how many you have in your group, and what day(s) you'll be wearing your costumes to meet up.

You can look at my cosplay.com gallery here:

http://www.cosplay.com/gallery/m19/

I'll see you at ALA!

Athel
11-23-2009, 02:41 AM
I'd be interested in a Katsucon shoot (to include me and two other cosplayers) if my friend/photgrapher is suddenly unable to attend.

Trowa Al
11-23-2009, 03:08 AM
I'd be interested in a Katsucon shoot (to include me and two other cosplayers) if my friend/photgrapher is suddenly unable to attend.

i'll let you know when I'm confirmed in going to Katsucon. Hopefully I can get a ticket going to the con (for starters) soon and that'll be my confirmation that I'm going. :)

Athel
11-23-2009, 07:14 AM
No problem.
And sorry to post since it's not a confirmend convention. I happened to notice the detail in bold when rereading the post. :o

xxchemi
11-26-2009, 06:34 PM
most likely saturday.
theres four of usss six at most.
should we plan a meeting spot or something?

mirrorsaber
11-26-2009, 10:40 PM
I'll be at Ohayocon 2010 if you plan to go.

I have a costume that needs a photoshoot anyways.

Trowa Al
11-27-2009, 09:08 PM
And sorry to post since it's not a confirmend convention. I happened to notice the detail in bold when rereading the post. :o

Please don't worry about it. Once I get my ticket, you'll be the first one (on this thread) that will know. Thanks! :)

most likely saturday.
theres four of usss six at most.
should we plan a meeting spot or something?

That # in your group is fine. I will PM you soon with more details. I haven't been to this hotel before, so we'll probably meet in the lobby and go from there.

I'll be at Ohayocon 2010 if you plan to go.

I have a costume that needs a photoshoot anyways.

I will probably buy my airline ticket sometime in December, within the first couple of weeks. I will let you know (here) when I do. Thanks!

angel wings
11-28-2009, 03:25 AM
Ill be at AOD the whole weekend =3 ive never had anyone do a photoshoot for me =_=;; and i'd like to have one done (*cough* mainly cause i dont look as great as other cosplayers do)
i'll most likey be Rinoa from VIII (not too sure yet i have to dig through my cosplays)

Trowa Al
11-28-2009, 03:35 AM
Ill be at AOD the whole weekend =3 ive never had anyone do a photoshoot for me =_=;; and i'd like to have one done (*cough* mainly cause i dont look as great as other cosplayers do)
i'll most likey be Rinoa from VIII (not too sure yet i have to dig through my cosplays)

i'll be happy to take pictures of you, provided i do make-it to AOD and not go to Ohayocon. I'll let you know once I make my decision. :)

phantomthief
11-28-2009, 02:46 PM
Please let me know if Katsucon becomes a sure thing!! <3 I'd love some pictures :)

Trowa Al
11-28-2009, 03:29 PM
Please let me know if Katsucon becomes a sure thing!! <3 I'd love some pictures :)

Certainly. :)

Temari_Moon1
11-28-2009, 04:16 PM
I also will be at Ohayocon and need a photoshoot ^.^, if you are busy though, I understand :)

Trowa Al
11-29-2009, 01:13 PM
I also will be at Ohayocon and need a photoshoot ^.^, if you are busy though, I understand :)

I will keep you posted. :)

angelkawaii
12-05-2009, 05:43 PM
Hello,

My friend and I will be going to ALA too. ^_^ If you have some free time for a photoshoot on Day 2 let me know over a PM. We will be going as characters from Magic Knights Rayearth.

asakura R
12-06-2009, 03:00 AM
Heyo, Im going to Katsucon and i would definitely be interested in having some photos taken. This will be my third con and i feel my cosplays will finally have reached excitable standards so please let me know!

Trowa Al
12-06-2009, 03:22 AM
Hello,

My friend and I will be going to ALA too. ^_^ If you have some free time for a photoshoot on Day 2 let me know over a PM. We will be going as characters from Magic Knights Rayearth.

okay, then i will send you a PM soon regarding the details of when/where to meet on that Saturday. Thanks! :)

Heyo, Im going to Katsucon and i would definitely be interested in having some photos taken. This will be my third con and i feel my cosplays will finally have reached excitable standards so please let me know!

Once I get my ticket to the con, i'll let you know.

mlarad
12-06-2009, 08:15 AM
Hi!

My friends and I will be attending Anime LA. Do you think you can do a small photo shoot for us on day 1 around from 2 to 4 pm?

There will be 3 of us and we are cosplaying from Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles.
Thanks!

Mlarad

Trowa Al
12-06-2009, 09:44 AM
Hi!

My friends and I will be attending Anime LA. Do you think you can do a small photo shoot for us on day 1 around from 2 to 4 pm?

There will be 3 of us and we are cosplaying from Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles.
Thanks!

Mlarad

okay, i should be free during that time-period to take pictures of you three. I will PM you for details soon. Thanks! :)

sonteen12
12-06-2009, 05:03 PM
Me and my friend are going to OhayoCon, and we'd love to have a little shoot with you. If you're still available, may I bother you for a shoot on Saturday please? We will be cosplaying Ichigo and Rukia from Bleach. :)

Trowa Al
12-06-2009, 11:10 PM
To PrincessWolf, Temari Moon1, & sonteen12: I regret to inform you that I will be unable to attend Ohayocon in January due to costs. :blubber: Since it's too close to Katsucon I need to save $$. I apologize for not being able to go and take pictures of you all, and I thank you for understanding.

For those of you attending Sakura-Con in April, I've added that to my list of confirmed conventions, so if anyone who is attending Sakura-Con is interested, please reply here. Thanks.

angelkawaii
12-06-2009, 11:18 PM
Thank you. ^_^

angel wings
12-08-2009, 02:17 AM
glad you'll be attending AOD looking forward to a nice photoshoot :)

Temari_Moon1
12-08-2009, 11:51 PM
It's fine, thank you though

Trowa Al
12-12-2009, 01:46 PM
UPDATE: As it turns out, I decided to go to Ohayocon, so i will be attending! :)

PrincessWolf, Temari Moon1, & sonteen12: i'll send you PM's sometime in the beginning of the new year with details. Thanks!

angel wings: Sorry i (now) can't make it to AOD. But i'm sure there will be other photographers there to take your picture. i hope you have fun! :)

Kiarrens
12-14-2009, 11:45 AM
If you can make it to KatsuCon I'd love a photoshoot. :)

Fong
12-14-2009, 10:22 PM
I'll be attending Katsucon and will be wearing all of the planned costumes in my signature. I will also be debuting a fantastic Sailor Mercury cosplay on Sunday. The Haruhi shoot will also have a Bunny Asahina and Bunny Yuki.

I would greatly appreciate pictures or a small photoshoot if I can get one =) My last photographer wound up being a gigantic creeper so now I have no good photographers for my coscom profile or my youtube videos. (No worries, I'd absolutely credit you in both). If you PM me I can give you my facebook and AIM s/n.

I think you'll find my cosplays are usually very nice and worth your time =)

Blasphemy Blue
12-15-2009, 01:15 AM
I'll be attending SakuraCon, if you'd be interested in a shoot!

Trowa Al
12-15-2009, 03:04 AM
If you can make it to KatsuCon I'd love a photoshoot. :)

I'm going to buy my airfare ticket going to the con soon, so please keep an eye on this thread for updates. :)

I'll be attending Katsucon and will be wearing all of the planned costumes in my signature. I will also be debuting a fantastic Sailor Mercury cosplay on Sunday. The Haruhi shoot will also have a Bunny Asahina and Bunny Yuki.

I would greatly appreciate pictures or a small photoshoot if I can get one =) My last photographer wound up being a gigantic creeper so now I have no good photographers for my coscom profile or my youtube videos. (No worries, I'd absolutely credit you in both). If you PM me I can give you my facebook and AIM s/n.

I think you'll find my cosplays are usually very nice and worth your time =)

Your costume-line-up sounds wonderful! I'll be happy to take some nice photoshoot pictures for you at Katsu!

I'll be attending SakuraCon, if you'd be interested in a shoot!

Okay, we will have to make time to meet during that busy April-weekend for pictures! Are you also going to Animeland Wasabi as-well? I have a friend who's going too.

Temari_Moon1
12-15-2009, 06:34 AM
Huzzah! haha, thank you very much! I also need to keep you updated because now I'm not 100% sure I'll be able to go. I have a very very ill family member who is close to me, so I'll keep you updated. Thank you by the way ^^

Blasphemy Blue
12-15-2009, 10:34 AM
Send me a PM and I can give you my e-mail to discuss times and the like. I may be doing Wasabi; totally depends on costumes done/budget/schoolwork load. It's a pretty small con, so I would like just reuse some costumes like Suigetsu instead of debuting my new stuff. :heart:

Trowa Al
12-15-2009, 04:46 PM
Huzzah! haha, thank you very much! I also need to keep you updated because now I'm not 100% sure I'll be able to go. I have a very very ill family member who is close to me, so I'll keep you updated. Thank you by the way ^^

I hope your family will be okay, and please keep me posted about your status on going to the con. Thanks!

Send me a PM and I can give you my e-mail to discuss times and the like. I may be doing Wasabi; totally depends on costumes done/budget/schoolwork load. It's a pretty small con, so I would like just reuse some costumes like Suigetsu instead of debuting my new stuff.

For SakuraCon, I'll be there from Thursday to Sunday (afternoon) but I don't my schedule yet for that busy weekend. I'll let you know as April gets closer.

As for Wasabi, i'm fine with whatever costumes you bring, even if they're older ones. I may not have seen them, so they'll be new to ME! ;)

Maneki_Neko14
12-15-2009, 05:12 PM
I will be available for photos, from hall-cosplay pictures to small-photoshoots. The conventions I'm attending for 2010 will vary, depending on when I'm able to purchase air-fare to attend, and able to secure time-off from work. Below are the confirmed and planned conventions I'll be going to at the beginning of 2010. I will update the list as the year goes on:

Confirmed 2010 Conventions

Anime Los Angeles Los Angeles, CA January 8-10

Ohayocon Columbus, OH January 29-31

Sakura-Con Seattle, WA April 2-4

Planned 2010 Conventions (Spring)

Katsucon Washington DC February 12-14

Anime Land Wasabi Denver, CO March 5-7

If you are attending any of the confirmed conventions I'll be at, please reply here to let me know you're interested.

The pictures I'll be taking will be free-of-charge. :)

see you in 2010!

is there any way you would mind taking pictures of me and my friends at Sakura Con? I will for sure be going, as will they

I was being lazy and didnt read through the thread completely, so if I missed anything vital, please tell me ^^
thanks!

Trowa Al
12-16-2009, 07:49 AM
is there any way you would mind taking pictures of me and my friends at Sakura Con? I will for sure be going, as will they.

Certainly. :) I'll send you details in a PM before SakuraCon gets here.

Maneki_Neko14
12-16-2009, 01:14 PM
Certainly. :) I'll send you details in a PM before SakuraCon gets here.

ah thank you so much! =3

Trowa Al
12-16-2009, 07:26 PM
UPDATE: I bought my ticket going to Katsucon, so I am now confirmed going to the con! :D

I'll be there Thursday-morning and will be scoping-out the place all day, looking for places to take pictures and get a feel of the area. I'll probably stay until Sunday afternoon, so that's 4 full days I will be available for pictures. :)

Athel, phantomthief, asakura R, Kiarrens, and Fong: I will send you a PM in January (hopefully before I'm off to Anime LA) to get things going.

See you all in February (if-not sooner!)

Fong
12-16-2009, 10:32 PM
UPDATE: I bought my ticket going to Katsucon, so I am now confirmed going to the con! :D

I'll be there Thursday-morning and will be scoping-out the place all day, looking for places to take pictures and get a feel of the area. I'll probably stay until Sunday afternoon, so that's 4 full days I will be available for pictures. :)

Athel, phantomthief, asakura R, Kiarrens, and Fong: I will send you a PM in January (hopefully before I'm off to Anime LA) to get things going.

See you all in February (if-not sooner!)

I am ridiculously excited. I love photoshoots =3

asakura R
12-17-2009, 02:46 AM
@trowa al: Yosh , cant wait to hear from you! Rock out @ ur winter cons my man XD

MangaFreak150
12-17-2009, 12:48 PM
nya! i'm going to ALA, i'll be cosplaying few costumes, if you have any time during the con would you mind taking a few pictures of me?

Kiarrens
12-17-2009, 02:09 PM
Oh man. Words cannot express my excitement. :D
I'll be cosplaying Jin Kisaragi from BlazBlue. ^^

Trowa Al
12-17-2009, 09:37 PM
nya! i'm going to ALA, i'll be cosplaying few costumes, if you have any time during the con would you mind taking a few pictures of me?

of course! i shall send you a PM soon, so look for it. The con will be here before we know it, so I need to get going with that. :thumbsup: See you next month!

Oh man. Words cannot express my excitement.
I'll be cosplaying Jin Kisaragi from BlazBlue. ^^

I haven't played the game much, so I'll have to watch videos to familiarize myself with Jin's poses, attack-stances, etc. I've taken pics of Noel & Taokaka before, and maybe Jin too. ;)

Rinoa07
12-19-2009, 01:41 AM
I'll be attending two days of ALA, probably saturday and sunday;and was hoping you could set time aside for a quick photshoot or two for my various costumes? I know I'll be taking Lulu from FFX and more than likely Tifa from FFVII. If not that, then Dark Link from the Legend of Zelda.

Trowa Al
12-19-2009, 01:52 AM
I'll be attending two days of ALA, probably saturday and sunday;and was hoping you could set time aside for a quick photshoot or two for my various costumes? I know I'll be taking Lulu from FFX and more than likely Tifa from FFVII. If not that, then Dark Link from the Legend of Zelda.

Of course. It's unfortunate that you can't be there on Friday as well, but two days out of three isn't bad, right? :) I'll be happy to take pictures of your costumes, however many you bring. I'll send you a PM soon.

wow, the con's in 3 weeks!

FullMetalGirl29
12-23-2009, 10:37 PM
Will you be at Fanime 2010? I have a few costumes I'd love you to take photos of! One of just me, the other of a small group of my friends :)

Flainorkeyblade
12-23-2009, 11:02 PM
oh! I'd love it if you'd possibly consider doing a photoshoot of my Kuroshitsuji group ^ - ^

Trowa Al
12-23-2009, 11:24 PM
Will you be at Fanime 2010? I have a few costumes I'd love you to take photos of! One of just me, the other of a small group of my friends :)

most-likely i'll be at Fanime, so I'll be happy to do a solo photoshoot and then group-one of you and your friends. See you in May 2010!

oh! I'd love it if you'd possibly consider doing a photoshoot of my Kuroshitsuji group ^ - ^

okay! I'll PM you shortly to send you the details. Thanks!

UhOhxitsNami
12-28-2009, 02:02 AM
Hello! I am going to Ohayocon, and I have been looking for a photographer like crazy! Your photos are very cute by the way. (: They're all very sharp and pretty.

I will be cosplaying as Nami Tamaki (J-Pop singer -- she sang "Believe" and "Realize" for Gundam back in 2004 -- might ring a bell?) and I would LOVE some shots of me in cosplay of her, I always regret not getting good photos of my costume after all the hard work put into them. ):

I'll be doing her Make Progress album cover:
http://japanesemusicdream.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/cd237.jpg

And her Heart & Soul PV:
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XOTUzOTYwNjQ=.html

Just in case it interests you at all or something!
Please PM me if you think you could help me out! Thank-you so much!

Trowa Al
12-30-2009, 01:55 PM
Hello! I am going to Ohayocon, and I have been looking for a photographer like crazy! Your photos are very cute by the way. (: They're all very sharp and pretty.

I will be cosplaying as Nami Tamaki (J-Pop singer -- she sang "Believe" and "Realize" for Gundam back in 2004 -- might ring a bell?) and I would LOVE some shots of me in cosplay of her, I always regret not getting good photos of my costume after all the hard work put into them. ):

I'll be doing her Make Progress album cover:
http://japanesemusicdream.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/cd237.jpg

And her Heart & Soul PV:
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XOTUzOTYwNjQ=.html

Just in case it interests you at all or something!
Please PM me if you think you could help me out! Thank-you so much!

i remember seeing Nami Tamaki perform at FanimeCon, then in San Francisco (same weekend) and then at Project A-kon the following weekend. (she was a busy girl!) Can't say I follow her work too much these days, but I'll be happy to take some pictures of your costumes! :)

I'll send you a PM after I return from Anime Los Angeles (next weekend) with more details. Thanks!

UhOhxitsNami
01-01-2010, 06:16 PM
i remember seeing Nami Tamaki perform at FanimeCon, then in San Francisco (same weekend) and then at Project A-kon the following weekend. (she was a busy girl!) Can't say I follow her work too much these days, but I'll be happy to take some pictures of your costumes! :)

I'll send you a PM after I return from Anime Los Angeles (next weekend) with more details. Thanks!

Omg, awesome! <3 Looking forward to it! And thank-YOU! :heart:

Trowa Al
01-03-2010, 04:25 PM
With ALA coming up in 5 days, I am no longer taking requests for photoshoots here for ALA.

If those who asked for a photoshoot haven't PMed me yet with their info, please do so before Thursday (1-7) If you have contacted me, I'll make-sure I have your contact #.

See you at the con!

MasterLe247
01-04-2010, 12:34 AM
ill be at Wasabi as Iron Man and War Machine "iron man 2 extremis armor"

angelkawaii
01-14-2010, 11:58 PM
Thank you for the photos. ^_^

momokokills
01-15-2010, 12:04 AM
I'll be at Ohayocon and I would LOVE to do a photoshoot in my Haruhara Haruko costume if you'll be available!

Trowa Al
01-15-2010, 12:47 AM
Thank you for the photos. ^_^

You are welcome! Thank you for posing for the pictures this weekend!

I'll be at Ohayocon and I would LOVE to do a photoshoot in my Haruhara Haruko costume if you'll be available!

surething! i'll be happy to take some pics of your Haruko. I'd also like to take some pics of your Zoey too if you're bringing her. (i am a sucker for L4D 1 & 2! haha)

momokokills
01-15-2010, 12:57 AM
surething! i'll be happy to take some pics of your Haruko. I'd also like to take some pics of your Zoey too if you're bringing her. (i am a sucker for L4D 1 & 2! haha)

YES!! Yes yes yes! I am for sure bringing Zoey, just let me know times or whatever you need to know, haha.

DaeTaine
01-17-2010, 03:04 AM
It's getting close, but I was wondering if you still have any room for a Katsucon shoot. I'll be there as Freya (FF9) and I'd love to get some great shots for once!

Trowa Al
01-19-2010, 03:44 PM
YES!! Yes yes yes! I am for sure bringing Zoey, just let me know times or whatever you need to know, haha.

Thank you! I'll do my best to get pics of all the costumes you bring that weekend. :)

It's getting close, but I was wondering if you still have any room for a Katsucon shoot. I'll be there as Freya (FF9) and I'd love to get some great shots for once!

sure that's great! I'll send you a PM with details probably before I go to Ohayocon.

Trowa Al
01-26-2010, 04:51 PM
With Ohayocon coming up in 2 days away (3 if you're there Friday) I'm no-longer taking requests for photoshoots for this convention.

Those of you who posted requests for photoshoots at Katsucon, I'll try to get out the PM with details before I go to Ohayocon on Thursday, or else I'll do them when I return. Thanks!

JETG!RL
01-28-2010, 10:06 AM
Yesss! You're going to Sakuracon! I've been looking for an available photographer to take some nice photos of my I-No and/or Sailor Mercury cosplay!

:D

Do you still have some openings?

Trowa Al
01-28-2010, 11:02 AM
Yesss! You're going to Sakuracon! I've been looking for an available photographer to take some nice photos of my I-No and/or Sailor Mercury cosplay!

:D

Do you still have some openings?

yes, I still have openings available for Sakuracon. I'll send you the details regarding the shoot s probably towards the end of February. Thanks!

Are you bringing your Sakura this year? I saw you as her last year but don't think I got your picture.

JETG!RL
01-28-2010, 04:33 PM
yes, I still have openings available for Sakuracon. I'll send you the details regarding the shoot s probably towards the end of February. Thanks!

Are you bringing your Sakura this year? I saw you as her last year but don't think I got your picture.

Ah! I wish I could... but alas, the top was ruined. :[

UhOhxitsNami
02-03-2010, 05:14 PM
Hey! (: I just wanted to say thanks for taking the time to weasel me in your schedule, the photos turned out better than expected! I know you attend Otakon, and would love if we could do another shoot together. <3 You were really kind and helped guide me through the shoot since I hadn't really done a lot before, and that helped me be a little more calm which was lovely. (: Keep up the good work, hope you had as much fun as I did!! :D <3

Trowa Al
02-09-2010, 12:32 PM
With Katsucon a few days to go, I'm no longer taking requests for photoshoots for this convention. Those of you who I've contacted via PM, I have your information and you have mine. :) See you at Katsu!

edit: The error with editing the first post of my thread is still present, so I can't add the following:

Anime Central Rosemont, IL May 14-16

and

FanimeCon San Jose, CA May 28-31

I am planning on attending these two conventions in May. They will be more definite as the conventions get closer. Also, since I'm going to A-cen this year, I won't be attending Project A-kon in Dallas, TX on June 4-6. My apologies for not being able to go this year.

angel wings
02-09-2010, 02:35 PM
put me down for a photoshoot at fanime please =D

Fall3nYuKi
02-10-2010, 09:26 PM
I've seen your gallery and am really pleased with the quality!! If you attend Otakon this year, I'd really like my picture taken. (: I'm working on my Full Moon cosplay, so if you do attend that is who I'll be.

phantomthief
02-17-2010, 02:33 AM
Thanks for the photos at Katsu!~ I'm excited to see them ^_________________^

Trowa Al
02-26-2010, 02:59 AM
I recently got my tickets to Anime Land Wasabi which is next weekend, and added it to the list of confirmed conventions So for those of you attending the convention in Denver, please reply here if you're interested in meeting for pictures. The cut-off date to request photoshoots is Tuesday, March 2nd. I'll be PMing those who have replied before with details.

NiGHTmaren
02-26-2010, 08:52 AM
I would be interested in a Sunday shoot at Fanime, late morning preferable. :D

Sesshomaru 12
03-01-2010, 01:31 AM
Do you think I can get a photoshoot for Fanime on Saturday?

Thx u ^^

Trowa Al
03-01-2010, 01:54 AM
put me down for a photoshoot at fanime please =D

okay, I will meet you for pictures during that weekend. I'll PM you with details soon. Thanks!

I would be interested in a Sunday shoot at Fanime, late morning preferable. :D

I shall place a spot for you for Fanimecon-Sunday. Expect a PM towards the end of April with details. :)

Do you think I can get a photoshoot for Fanime on Saturday?

Thx u ^^

Certainly. I will make-time on Sunday for you. As with Hime no Toki, please expect a PM at the end of April. Thx u 2 ;)

I've seen your gallery and am really pleased with the quality!! If you attend Otakon this year, I'd really like my picture taken. (: I'm working on my Full Moon cosplay, so if you do attend that is who I'll be.

Otakon is in my list of cons to go to this summer, but it's too far to tell if I'm going yet. I'll know probably by June, and if I do go I'll be happy to take pictures of your Full Moon costume! I shall keep you posted.

Fall3nYuKi
03-02-2010, 12:15 AM
Otakon is in my list of cons to go to this summer, but it's too far to tell if I'm going yet. I'll know probably by June, and if I do go I'll be happy to take pictures of your Full Moon costume! I shall keep you posted.

Wonderful! I thank you! ^___^

Angelx624
03-02-2010, 04:52 AM
I'll be at Fanime!! ^_^ Maybe you can do a small photoshoot of me one of the days? :) Don't know which day, though. =P I'll be busy Saturday, though, and may have a photoshoot for that day. >_<;; I just dunno which of my other costumes I'd want a photoshoot done in. XD

Trowa Al
03-08-2010, 08:55 PM
I'll be sending out the PMs shortly to those who've posted, requesting photoshoots for Sakuracon next month. Please keep an eye out for them.

Also, I may have to cancel on Anime Central in May due to saving $$ for the summer of conventions, so FanimeCon will be the only convention I'm attending that month.

I'll be at Fanime!! ^_^ Maybe you can do a small photoshoot of me one of the days? Don't know which day, though. =P I'll be busy Saturday, though, and may have a photoshoot for that day. >_<;; I just dunno which of my other costumes I'd want a photoshoot done in. X

Let me know which day you'll be there as the con draws closer. Thanks!

zoeoviedo
03-10-2010, 04:14 PM
shoot me at anime expo in losangeles! I'm going to be kei yuki from captain herlock and clare from claymore, last year I had so many people take my picture but i couldnt find ONE picture :[

Trowa Al
03-18-2010, 12:53 AM
shoot me at anime expo in losangeles! I'm going to be kei yuki from captain herlock and clare from claymore, last year I had so many people take my picture but i couldnt find ONE picture :[

okay, I will do my best to meet-up with you. I'm only going to be there for Day Zero to Day 2 (Wednesday-Friday) for the con, so we can try to do the shoots sometime during those days.

See you this summer!

mike03
03-18-2010, 06:51 AM
any photographer here who will be at the Anaheim Comic Con on April 16, 17 or 18? :)

Trowa Al
03-18-2010, 08:44 PM
any photographer here who will be at the Anaheim Comic Con on April 16, 17 or 18? :)

I've been asked to go, but I'll be busy on Sunday the 18th at the San Francisco Cherry Blossom Festival Parade.

Try looking around the other threads here for Los Angeles photographers or check the "Others" section for the ACC thread. Good luck to you!

Trowa Al
03-26-2010, 09:35 PM
A few updates:

I now had to cancel on attending Anime Central as well as Project A-kon so my only convention in May is FanimeCon My apologies if those of you who are attending A-cen and A-kon were looking-forward to my attendance.

This summer I will not adding the big three summer-conventions (AX, Otakon, San Diego Comic Con) because it will be very busy throughout to schedule photoshoots. However, I will be walking around the con and if I see you (if you see me please come-up and say hi) I will ask for your pictures, that will be posted on ACP. Feel free to PM me what costumes you'll be wearing to these summer cons so I know what to keep an eye out for.

Lastly, I'm working these next 5 days straight until I head-out to Sakuracon on Thursday, so I won't be taking anymore requests for photoshoots. But again, I will be wandering around the con for 4 full-days, so please seek me out and I'll be happy to take your picture(s.)

Unstable Joker
03-29-2010, 08:49 AM
Any chance of an appearance at AWA? (9/17-9/19)
First time cosplayer/con-goer and would LOVE photographic evidence other then quick snaps.

It'd only be me, no one else in my "group" is cosplaying.

Trowa Al
03-29-2010, 09:15 AM
Any chance of an appearance at AWA? (9/17-9/19)
First time cosplayer/con-goer and would LOVE photographic evidence other then quick snaps.

It'd only be me, no one else in my "group" is cosplaying.

I would like to return to AWA, having last been there in 2007 and I loved the hotel/convention center/park-area.

However, I plan to go to Dragoncon at the beginning of September (2 weeks before AWA) and possibly Nan Desu Kan in Denver, CO (1 week before AWA) so the chances of getting three weekends off in-a-row from work would be very slim. (Even NDK isn't definite..)

So right now I have to say it's most likely I won't be able to attend AWA this year. I'm sure you can check the AWA section of the forums and see if there will be any other photographers who will be attending.

Unstable Joker
03-29-2010, 08:23 PM
I would like to return to AWA, having last been there in 2007 and I loved the hotel/convention center/park-area.

However, I plan to go to Dragoncon at the beginning of September (2 weeks before AWA) and possibly Nan Desu Kan in Denver, CO (1 week before AWA) so the chances of getting three weekends off in-a-row from work would be very slim. (Even NDK isn't definite..)

So right now I have to say it's most likely I won't be able to attend AWA this year. I'm sure you can check the AWA section of the forums and see if there will be any other photographers who will be attending.

Aww that's a shame, oh well parhaps another year or another con! ^_^
I will be keeping an eye out for someone in the AWA Section!

Thank you!

yona
03-30-2010, 06:55 PM
hi there,

i was wondering if you still had open slots for photoshoots during Fanime. if so, i (+possibly someone else) would like to do one with you! please let me know ^^. thanks~

Trowa Al
03-30-2010, 11:26 PM
hi there,

i was wondering if you still had open slots for photoshoots during Fanime. if so, i (+possibly someone else) would like to do one with you! please let me know ^^. thanks~

yes, that will be fine. I'll send you a PM before the end of April with details for the photoshoot. Thank you.

yona
03-31-2010, 04:54 PM
yes, that will be fine. I'll send you a PM before the end of April with details for the photoshoot. Thank you.

thanks =]

iKakaChan
03-31-2010, 11:55 PM
Are you available for fanime con? It'll be much appreciated! Im cosplaying as beatrice in her suit :D

Kaliea
04-01-2010, 08:46 PM
Any day for Fanime here! Even day zero. x3

Trowa Al
04-11-2010, 12:35 PM
Are you available for fanime con? It'll be much appreciated! Im cosplaying as beatrice in her suit :D

Is that Beatrice from Umikeno? (such a great series)

I'll send you a PM with details before the end of the month. Thank you.

Any day for Fanime here! Even day zero. x3

I'll be doing the Swap Meet on Day Zero (and Day 1) but will be taking pictures until it's time to wait in-line for the Swap Meet. I'll PM you soon with details soon. Thanks.

Azreale
04-17-2010, 01:35 AM
i'd like a photo shoot. maby more then 1 @ Fanime.... i have sooo many costumes.

Toothless (how to train your dragon)
Neliel tu (bleach) (adult ripped outfit & her release form)
Sunsun (maybe) (bleach)
Kyuubi (naruto) (maybe)

Trowa Al
04-17-2010, 11:07 AM
i'd like a photo shoot. maby more then 1 @ Fanime.... i have sooo many costumes.

Toothless (how to train your dragon)
Neliel tu (bleach) (adult ripped outfit & her release form)
Sunsun (maybe) (bleach)
Kyuubi (naruto) (maybe)

That certainly is a lot of costumes. But I'm up for taking pictures of each one. I shall send you a PM soon with details. Thank you.

Aurora Maryte
04-18-2010, 04:56 PM
I know you are crazily booked for Fanime. If you have no open slots it's fine.
But I wanted to ask if you would be available for 2 shoots-one for my sister as Ty Lee from Avatar and one of me and her as Jihl and Lightning from FFXIII. Have you seen Avatar or played the new FF game?... My sister wants someone who knows the material so they can help come up with amazing poses and stuff for the photos.
Oh and do you ever use Photoshop on your pictures?.. Just wondering...

Angelx624
04-19-2010, 10:08 PM
How does Sunday evening sound? :3 I'll be Ranka Lee in the evening after the LM.C concert. ^_^

Trowa Al
04-20-2010, 11:22 AM
But I wanted to ask if you would be available for 2 shoots-one for my sister as Ty Lee from Avatar and one of me and her as Jihl and Lightning from FFXIII. Have you seen Avatar or played the new FF game?... My sister wants someone who knows the material so they can help come up with amazing poses and stuff for the photos.
Oh and do you ever use Photoshop on your pictures?.. Just wondering...

I actually have not watched any of Avatar, but I have taken a lot of pictures of Avatar cosplayers throughout the years, including Ty Lee, and know some poses for the character. Same thing with FFXIII, I have not played the game, but can always look at videos online or look up poses for Jihl and Lightning (I have taken pictures of many Lightning cosplayers before.)

If you would like to meet for some pictures of each costume, I will send you a PM before the end of the month with details.

I usually do not photoshop my pictures. I am not too good at it, and most of the time I have faith in my equipment that the pictures don't need to be photoshopped. If people wish to photoshop my pictures, I usually give them permission to do so.

How does Sunday evening sound? :3 I'll be Ranka Lee in the evening after the LM.C concert. ^_^

I usually prefer daytime pictures over evening pictures. If you have time BEFORE your concert, I can meet up with you for some pictures. Let me know if this is okay for you. Thank you.

Angelx624
04-22-2010, 05:32 AM
I see. :3 Well, I'm not sure when the concert is. >_<; I'll have to keep checking the Fanime site. Perhaps we can do it Monday, since I'll be Ranka the whole day Monday. ^^;

Fall3nYuKi
04-22-2010, 03:09 PM
A few updates:

I now had to cancel on attending Anime Central as well as Project A-kon so my only convention in May is FanimeCon My apologies if those of you who are attending A-cen and A-kon were looking-forward to my attendance.

This summer I will not adding the big three summer-conventions (AX, Otakon, San Diego Comic Con) because it will be very busy throughout to schedule photoshoots. However, I will be walking around the con and if I see you (if you see me please come-up and say hi) I will ask for your pictures, that will be posted on ACP. Feel free to PM me what costumes you'll be wearing to these summer cons so I know what to keep an eye out for.

Lastly, I'm working these next 5 days straight until I head-out to Sakuracon on Thursday, so I won't be taking anymore requests for photoshoots. But again, I will be wandering around the con for 4 full-days, so please seek me out and I'll be happy to take your picture(s.)

Wahh!!! No Otakon? ;A;

But you'll still be around the convention center right? Is that what you mean?

And what's ACP? Sorry if I sound like a noob. ^^;

Trowa Al
04-22-2010, 06:56 PM
Perhaps we can do it Monday, since I'll be Ranka the whole day Monday. ^^;

Monday would be fine, and I am not leaving until after 2:00pm, so hopefully we can meet before I depart home.

Wahh!!! No Otakon? ;A;

But you'll still be around the convention center right? Is that what you mean?

yes, I meant I will be wandering around the convention center. :)

Otakon won't be confirmed until I can get my airline tickets, tho, and currently they're very expensive. I am hoping the price goes down soon.

Angelx624
04-23-2010, 06:13 AM
Ok, then. :D I guess Monday it is. ^_^

Trowa Al
05-14-2010, 12:03 AM

I will probably know the week of FanimeCon if I have to work on that Monday, but regardless if I do or not, we will meet on Monday.

NOTE: Since FanimeCon is just two weeks away, I will no longer accept anymore requests for photoshoots For those who have posted before, if I haven't sent you a PM I will do so this week. And thanks to those who have replied back to me.

I will see you all in two weeks.

Trowa Al
05-27-2010, 10:00 AM

I do not have to work on Monday, so I will be at Fanime the entire day.

I will see you all this weekend, starting today for Day Zero.

Everyone who is traveling to the convention, please have a safe trip there!