PDA

View Full Version : Initial D @ AM'03

Eurobeat King
08-22-2003, 01:43 AM
Hey everyone,

Animagic 2003 will mark the return of Ryosuke Takahashi and his RX-7 FC3S, as my car has been cooling it's engine since AX back in July. Since October will see a LOT of the FC (it will appear at Animagic, the Metreon Anime Festival, and Yaoicon.)

I will be cosplaying as Ryosuke at Animagic during the Friday night Cosplay Karaoke Revue as well as during the COSPLAY.COM gathering photoshoot on Saturday, I want to see if anyone else would like to join me for doing an Initial D cosplay group. :) I remember MasterZero saying he'd try to get an AE86 (Hachi-Roku) done in time for AniM.. MZ? How goes the progress on that? (If you get it done, we should try for a skit!) If anyone else wants to join us, they're welcome to, hence why I'm posting this now to give people time if they are planning to build an Initial D car so we can get an Animagic-Racing-Team going. :skidude2:

If anyone else would like to cosplay as the other characters, they can use smaller props, toys, etc. (plushie Trueno's, plastic or die-cast models and/or the boxes, Remote-control cars, or anything that is BIG enough to show up on camera when I take a picture) I ask that if it's possible for them to have the appropriate clothes for the specific character, since it'll look more recognizable from the anime. Example: Takumi has the white t-shirt, Ikentai has a white shirt with a NIZMO logo, Keisuke has a grey sweatshirt (& spikey-hair), Takeshi has a black polo-shirt, Kyoichi has a white head-band, and Mako & Saiyuki have.. Well, here's an example pic of Carolina & Maryssa cosplaying as the Impact Blue duo and their prop-Sil-Eighty:

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=4470&password=&sort=1&cat=3330&page=2

If anyone is interested, please post here so we can get a group going. Initial D and SuperEurobeat will be represented in full-spirit by me at Animagic, and so I encourage others to join in the fun. ciao~

Master Zero
08-26-2003, 12:00 AM
Euro, its coming along. I already started it, and with any luck it should be done soon. I'll keep you posted on the progress.

I would also like to encourage others to cosplay any characters of I.D.

Maryssa
08-26-2003, 12:05 AM
damn you =p i swore i'd never squeeze into that red skirt again >.<

Eurobeat King
08-26-2003, 01:17 AM
Master Zero: Good to hear about how your progress is going. :) Keep it up, good luck to you, and keep me posted! The FC is waiting..

Maryssa: Hey, those were the times back then when the three of us cosplayed as Iketani, Mako, & Sayuki, and we were the first Initial D cosplayers! :skidude2: You are the only one I've seen to cosplay Saiyuki, so why not cosplay her onemoretime at Animagic? And although it's not your Sil-Eighty, you can pose next to my FC3S or MZero's AE86 for pics. Heehee We can even do a pose where the two of us are about to race, and you're the starting-line girl counting down "Yon.. San.. Ni.. Ichi.. GOOO!!" ;)

FLASHBACK PICTURE: Here's me cosplaying as Iketani-sempai back at Otakon 2001, complete with my S13 prop.. (Thanks to Anna Neko for the picture!)

http://www.anna-neko.nu/ota2k1/al_chibicar.jpg

Master Zero
09-15-2003, 06:11 PM
Its about 90% complete. I'll see if I can post some pics up by this weekend. Hachi-Roku GO!!!!

Amuro Ray
09-15-2003, 10:21 PM
i am going to do Keisuke but i doubt i could finish an FD if i started building it rite now unless i could get some help from Zero becauesi suck at building that srota stuff but it would be pretty kool if we could like get a Project D group along with like a Saiyuki and maybe a Mako cause like EurobeatKing said saiyuki could do the countdown. Well anyways wish me luck and sorry if i dont finish it in time.:thumbsup:

Master Zero
09-15-2003, 11:03 PM
Good Luck, Amuro!

Eurobeat King
09-17-2003, 02:24 AM
Master: Can't wait to see the pictures of your Trueno! :D I had some fun with the FC this weekend at the JTAF (check out the pictures on my gallery) although the FC took a little more damage. It doesn't look like I'll be able to make any major repairs between now and Animagic, so whatever small ones I can make will be the best I can do, and it'll still look good in pictures at Animagic. :)

If you DO manage to get it done in time, let me know ASAP if you wish to do a skit for Animagic, so I can get some music or a part from the anime as background music. Else I'll just take pics with you during the con on Saturday.

Amuro: Yeah, it's tough to get it done, as we're approaching the 2-week notice to Animagic, so good luck if you are trying to get it done.

Right now, it looks like the Initial D group would be myself, MasterZero, Amuro, and Maryssa IF she decides to wear Saiyuki. (will you, Maryssa?) There's still time if anybody else wants to join the mini-group, so feel free to reply. :skidude2:

Kira_Yamato
09-17-2003, 04:49 PM
Hmmm, I've been thinking about figuring out a quick cosplay for AM. Initial D's characters all have normal clothing, so that should be easy to do. I could pull of Keisuke pretty easily. I could probably even put together an FC3S in a few hours, with the skills I have from doing all those models over the years....

Master Zero
09-17-2003, 06:11 PM
dude, I saw the pics, LOL. Man, you must have had a great time! Yeah. Im a get it done this week, because Im also helping Amuro with the FD3S. Then, I can take pics of both of them.

As for the skit, I'll let you know ok?

Take care!

Kira_Yamato
09-23-2003, 02:34 PM
Hey, is anyone doing Nakazato? That probably wouldn't be hard at all, especially since the 32 is a relatively easy shape to do.

Lol, I also have a set of little initial D cars, the AE86, FC3S, FD3S, Sil-Eighty, and R32.... They are a little too small, though.... :)

Master Zero
09-23-2003, 06:08 PM
Kira, I dont think so. As far as I know, theres only the FC3S, the FD3S and the AE86. Go ahead and make the R32, we'd love more Cars ^^

Eurobeat King
09-23-2003, 09:45 PM
Master: OK, the PM I sent you clarrified that I was planning on doing a little walk-on/skit at Animagic for SATURDAY night, but since you're busy, that's OK. I may back out of the scheduled Friday-night Cosplay Karaoke Revue, and only wear the FC for the photoshoot on Saturday. The gathering on Saturday will be probably before the cosplay.com photoshoot which is around 1pm, so I will be wearing Ryosuke to the photoshoot, so if the Intial D gathering is either before or afterwards, I'll be sure to take pics with you guys. :)

Master Zero
09-23-2003, 11:41 PM
Solid. Amuro and I will be there, so we can get a "Project D" pic taken as well.

Maryssa
09-23-2003, 11:56 PM
Hey do you want me for the skit too?

Eurobeat King
09-24-2003, 12:02 AM
Kira: Yeah, the chibi-set of Initial D cars you have would be tooo small for pictures.. :thumbsup: If you can get the R32 done, that would be nice. If you can, make sure you have his black shirt that he wears. At this point, it doesn't matter what you wear for the character, since the fans want to see the car, but it would be nice if we had the clothes to match the anime characters.

Master: Yesh, we shall take a lot of pics :) First con for you guys with your cars, so I'll be sure to take some nice solo pics, and the group shots. It'll be fun! :skidude2:

Kira_Yamato
09-24-2003, 03:57 AM
I went and got the stuff today. I picked up the shirt, which was like 3.75 (no typo!!!!) on sale at Macy's (down from 26 bucks!). I grabbed some black new balances, too, which seemed closest to his shoes in the anime, since I needed some new ones, anyway. Oddly enough, upon trying the costume on, I really like it! I think I may start dressing like him on a normal basis... All I need to do now is go get my hair cut and dyed, and I'll make a pretty good representation.

I've also got the cardboard I'm using for the R32. Foam core is just too annoying to work with.... I've already mapped out the shape of the car, so I just need to cut it out, paint it, and set up my...other... gimmick. That's right, my R32 will have working lights!

It's actually pretty funny. I've been into cars since before I could speak. The first word I ever read was "toyota"! This is a return to my childhood, because my first halloween costume, when I must have been three or four, was a Testarossa that bore a striking resemblance to the cars we're doing for this cosplay!

Oh....by the way, one thing I have to warn you guys about...

Your overactive "crab walk" is no match for my Grip style!!!!

Amuro Ray
09-24-2003, 04:58 PM
Hey!

Well the FD is built. I just gotta do some touching up and re-enforcing but then i will paint it and detail it. i'll try and get some photos upif anybody wants to see it when it's done. As for the Saturday thing i'll go on with you!:bigtu: lol I might be able to talk Master into going on with us...and GO KIRA!!!!!!!an R32 would r0x0rs. I hope to see you all Saturday at the gathering. Euro if u want me for the skit IM me on AIM at Tsukasa66 or just PM me.

Kira....Drift will prevail in the end!

Kira_Yamato
09-24-2003, 06:25 PM
Well, the R32 is temporarily assembled. I now need to do the details, and, of course, paint it.

Oh, and I need to wire up the lights and speakers, and make an attachment for my MD player.

Eurobeat King
09-24-2003, 09:51 PM
Maryssa: I don't think I'll do a skit, since I'll be busy with picture-taking and photos during the masquerade. :thumbsup: So if you do plan to wear your Saiyuki costume, the best time is during the Initial D gathering on Saturday afternoon, either before or after the cosplay.com photoshoot gathering. When we take pictures of the cars and their drivers, we'll be sure to take lots of you posing with the cars, the drivers, and be our "countdown" girl between our simulated "races" between the AE86, the FC3S, the FD3S, and the R-32. ;) If we WERE to do a race, we would need MZero's AE86 for the skit, but since he's already in a skit, it wouldn't be fair to exclude him.. But unless he lends it to someone to use.. We have a week, so keep me posted if EVERYONE (myself, Maryssa, Amuro, and Kira still want to do a skit..)

Kira_Yamato
09-25-2003, 01:15 AM
Hey, is anyone bringing a PS2 or DVD player? I'll bring my First Stage set...

We should reenact the battles! :D

Master Zero
09-25-2003, 06:16 PM
*shrugs* Dont know. But Im just gonna pretend Im Takumi!!! Im a drift and make car noises!

Eurobeat King
09-26-2003, 02:05 AM
Hey guys, I posted on the "gatherings" thread that the Initial D cosplay photoshoot will take place AFTER the cosplay.com photoshoot, so when the craziness that is the c.com gathering over, us street-racers will take over the lawn-area behind the pool, and do our thing! :) If this is a bad time for you, we can always do it during the cosplay.com photoshoot since Admin and myself will take individual shots of cosplayers before and after the photoshoot. Be advised that during the c.com photoshoot I'll be mad-taking photos of cosplayers, and then some OF the c.com group and then jumping into the group to pose. So in order for me to get the pics with you guys, it'd be best to wait until 2pm.

Master Zero
09-26-2003, 03:21 PM
Yeah, this sounds good to me. I never really been in a cosplay.com group photo, so yeah. I can pose for this pic, then go back to my room and get my AE86. 2pm isnt a bad time. Also, who is bringing the Music?

Kira_Yamato
09-26-2003, 03:39 PM
Update: I got the ligting equipment! I found some round lights that would have been perfect for R32 taillights! One problem: they're 120 volt ! :angry: So, I now need to go get some new tails.

Also, I'm getting my hair cut and dyed, tomorrow. Does anyone have any recommendation for making a DVD screencap? I need a good pic of Takeshi to show what his hair is like. Or, does anyone have a good pic of him?

Kira_Yamato
09-26-2003, 03:40 PM
Yeah, this sounds good to me. I never really been in a cosplay.com group photo, so yeah. I can pose for this pic, then go back to my room and get my AE86. 2pm isnt a bad time. Also, who is bringing the Music?

I'll be bringing an MD player full of Initial D music, wired up to some mini speakers mounted in the 32!

Master Zero
09-26-2003, 05:49 PM
That works! See ya then!

Maryssa
09-26-2003, 09:10 PM
Err... I might run to change real quick between the photoshoot and this then ^^;;; I think i wanna be in venus still for the photos, then i am sure i will be dying to get out of it and i will wear my Sayuki outfit the rest of the night... much more comfy!

Eveil
09-27-2003, 03:05 AM
Yay! Al's back with Ryo-chan ness X)
What would be the normal/reconizable wear for Natsuki? I could try for that XD lol If not then a yellow-sweater Keisuke complete with "I <3 my aniki~!" poster XD lol

Eurobeat King
09-27-2003, 01:05 PM
Kira: I'll also have my boombox and CD-player, so I'll have a non-stop ID remix CD playing. :)

Maryssa: I'll wait for you to change into Sayuki for photos, since I'll be wearing Ryosuke until the early evening, and then change into another costume for the masquerade.

Hilde: Natsuki usually wears the school uniform, so that would be the most recognizable costume for her to pair up with Takumi. She does wear a swimsuit in one episode, and there's also her work-uniform when she's working in the Hamburger restaurant :) But if you wish to join up with us, as Natsuki you're welcome to. It'll be fun, so "DON'T MISS IT!" :skidude2:

Kira_Yamato
09-27-2003, 09:17 PM
well, i got my hair dyed and cut today, it looks awesome.....

One thing I didn't exped though, was the method they ended up using to make my eyebrows shaped like Takeshi's...... It still hurts.......

Amuro Ray
09-28-2003, 11:30 PM
LOL!!!! ouch..... well anyways....if we do the friday thing Zero can be in it with us. I got him to lend the trueno to my friend Taylor for the Masq. skit if u still want to go ahead and do that. Otherwise i got the rest of my costume but i still need to paint cause some stuff came up and i couldn't do it yet. I cant wait!!!! only 1 week!!!!!! well im out...

Eveil
09-28-2003, 11:34 PM
Ok, I can either do Natsuki or Kyoichi depending on some things. So either look for a short-haired Natsuki in a white shirt and blue skirt or white-bandanna Kyoichi XD
(and sorry, I dun have skillz to whip up an EVO)

Amuro Ray
09-28-2003, 11:38 PM
o ya i almost forgot! i got, i got my friend John to do either Smiley or Sudo and we is going to build either the ITR or the EVO III. I'll know more about which he is doing later in the week

Eveil
09-28-2003, 11:43 PM
o ya i almost forgot! i got, i got my friend John to do either Smiley or Sudo and we is going to build either the ITR or the EVO III. I'll know more about which he is doing later in the week

Sudo! do Sudo! XD
May prompt me to do just Kyouichi X)

Master Zero
09-29-2003, 03:59 PM
Thats right, Amuro. If we do something on Friday, then yes, Im in. However, if its for Saturday night, then I cant. So, I'll let your friend borrow the AE.

Eurobeat King
09-29-2003, 08:14 PM
OK, if we can get the AE86 for the skit, then we could put a skit together for whoever wants to do one. (We'll make sure that MasterZ gets credit for making the Hachi-Roku..)

The skit idea I have in mind will be simple, not complex: We'll do a series of walk-on's, which will turn into "races" involving the AE86 versus each of the cars individually: the FD3S, the R-32, and the FC3S, ONE at a time. (If there will be any other cars, let me know) I'll find an Initial D music track that's about 2-3 mins. long, and we'll do the races within the time-limit.

The IDEAL skit would be to re-create the FLASHBACK scene in the movie, 3rd Stage, where they have brief segments of Takumi's races in the 1st 2 Stages, with dialogue in-between. (The background song is "Fly To Me To the Moon & Back" That scene is about 2 mins. long, but even though we have a good assortment of cars, we're missing the EG6 (Shingo's car) and the Sil-Eighty (Mako & Sayuki's). For Shingo, we don't necc. need the EG6 but if someone wanted to cosplay as Shingo, and just run on stage with a steering-wheel TAPED to his hand, that would work too.. ;)

MARYSSA: you COULD go on stage as Sayuki and pretend to race the AE86, as she DOES have one line of dialogue in that flashback scene. ;) I can transfer the entire scene from DVD to audio-tape, (unless someone can do it onto a CD-R) and if need be we'll make SIGNS that translate the dialogue of each character saying his/her lines and which car & driver Takumi is racing against.. Let me know what you think: It sounds tough, but we can do this!! :skidude2:

Kira_Yamato
09-29-2003, 11:32 PM
Might make more sense to do it with a mixed music piece, or something. Just because each character has his "theme". Nakazato, for instance, has "Back on the Rock" playing in his race.

Eurobeat King
09-30-2003, 01:36 AM
Kira: I don't have time to mix music for each character and their car, even though it would be nice to create a mix containing songs like "space boy", "back on the rocks", "wings of fire", and "beat of the rising sun", but there's just not enough time.. :thumbsup:

So if everyone wants to do a skit but NOT the "re-creation" of the 3rd stage flashback-scene, then we'll still do the one-on-one races, but for the background music I'll find a 2-2.5 minute track of an Initial D song and we'll use that. Anyone have any suggestions for a possible song? I vote for "Beat of the Rising Sun", "Night of Fire", "Take Me Baby", or just about anything. Let me know what you all feel like "racing" to when you're on stage. ;)

Master Zero
09-30-2003, 12:56 PM
Ummm....I like "Killing my Love" Anyway we can get that ?? ^^()

Kira_Yamato
09-30-2003, 05:11 PM
I really like "Supersonic Fire", the opening song from Battle Stage. How about that one?

Maryssa
09-30-2003, 09:30 PM
I STRONGLY vote for No One Sleep In Tokyo =p

Eurobeat King
09-30-2003, 09:42 PM
I found a remix of "Night of Fire" that goes for 2.5 minutes, and it begins with the fast beat and then into the chorus rather than the soft, looong, intro that the normal CD track has. I may go with that, since we want to start "racing" from the get-go. What I was thinking about at work today would be to have Rey-Rey (the emcee) say something like "First Battle: Takumi and the AE86 vs. Keisuke Takahashi and the FCDS" and then Kira and (whoever is driving) the AE86 race on stage, the AE86 wins, and drives off. Then Rey-Rey will announce "2nd battle: Takumi vs. Takeshi Nakazato and the R-32" etc.

I have something "special" planned for Maryssa if she participates in the skit, and we'll need someone to cosplay as Mako to help out (anyone interested?) ;) And I'll go last, all the while the music will be playing in the background, and when myself and the AE86 go offstage, that's when the music will be cut off.

I'll consider the music choice, but our skit will be more recognizable (and enjoyed) if we use a song that the audience also knows. ;) That's just me, but so far I have a vote for "Night of Fire", "Killing My Love", and "Supersonic Fire", and "No One Sleeps in Tokyo" Anyone else have a suggestion? :)

We're getting down to the wire here, so if there's anybody else who's working on a car for the gathering, please post within the next 2 days to let everyone know if it'll be ready for Animagic or not. If I don't read any final updates before I leave Thursday night, come find me AT the con on Friday to let me know if you finished the car and want in on the gathering.

I'll be really busy with costumes on Friday so I won't be cosplaying as Ryosuke UNTIL Saturday for the gathering, but if the rest of you debut your cars on Friday, I'll get some pictures of your cars, and then we'll take group pics on Saturday for the gathering. :)

Good luck to everyone finishing up, and I'll see you all in 3 days!! :skidude2:

Amuro Ray
09-30-2003, 10:52 PM
I vote Initial D Special Vocal Battle!!!!! Ryousuke singing Black out!!! Shingo Singing Dont Stand So CLose!!Mako and Sayuki singing Maybe Tonight!!ITSUKI SINGING NIGHT FEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bigtu:Nakazato singing Back on the Rocks!! Keisuke singing Dont Stop The Music!!! Yes the actual actors sing....Its unfortunately 11 minutes long........:lost:Since that's too long i say Supercar by Max Coveri since we're kinda remaking all the battles. I finished the FD but it doesn't look the BEST. Its not as good looking as Euro's but hey it gets the job done. i'll re-do it for AX'03 but its kool for now. The Skit sounds fun. Out of those 4 songs i'd say Night of Fire. ALMOST HERE!!!! This is going to rock. I hope to see everybody there!

Eurobeat King
10-01-2003, 01:44 AM
Amuro: I have that mix, and it's great! However, it won't work because the intro is looong, and I think the audience would want to hear an Initial D song in English, and hearing them in sung in Japanese might freak them out, or they may not recognize the songs.. :thumbsup: But thanks for the suggestion. And hey, you do the best you can with your FD, and I look forward to taking pics with you. Will you have the hair and sweatshirt Keisuke wears? That would help, but if not, do your best to look like a bad-@$$ street-racer! ;)

OK, so we have 2 votes for "Night of Fire" for the skit music. I'll take suggestions until Thursday evening, but we should try to figure it out before TH so I can get my music together. Now we need to figure out WHO WILL be in the skit.. So far we have:

myself: Ryosuke Takahashi/ RX-7 FC3S
Amuro Ray: Keisuke Takahashi/ RX-7 FD3S
Kira_Yamato: Takeshi Nakazato/ GTR R-32
MasterZero: Trueno AE86 (Driver unknown??)
Maryssa: Sayuki/ (repesenting Sil-Eighty) MAKO-cosplayer NEEDED!!

Anyone else want to join in? Please reply back by Thursday evening, so I'll have a heads-up before I leave for the con that night, else find me Friday at the con ASAP, so that I can fill out the skit-registration form and list who's going to be in it.. Thanks!

Master Zero
10-01-2003, 05:40 PM
Oh Mah Bad!!! In the haste of posting, I forgot who I was gonna cosplay. I was gonna cosplay Bunta Fujiwara (had a pink shirt and brown slack) But, Im actually gonna cosplay Takumi instead.

Sorry I didn't make it obvious to you guys. Well, See ya on saturday, after the Cosplay.com photo shoot. PEACE!

Amuro Ray
10-01-2003, 06:25 PM
O YA! Dont worry Euro!:bigtu: I have green dickies with a Grey sweatshirt and my brownish blonde hair is long enough to spike close to his. Its not exact but it still looks good. I finished the FD today. Finally....I know what stickers i have to put on the side besides the Redsuns logo and was wondering if somebody could like help me with that Friday. I cant wait!!! im like getting SSSSOOOOO anxious its not even funny. This is like my highlight of the year. Euro wat kind of car do u really drive in real-life? Well im off cause i got homework. :thumbsup: Dam school...::shakes fist::

Eveil
10-01-2003, 07:14 PM
To add a little humor..I'll be "Seme" Kyouichi. XDI have a white bandana and a blue & white Seme shirt. XD hehee

Ura-Kou
10-01-2003, 09:58 PM
I can come as Bunta, however I would be GC8V-less. Should be alright though... seeing as how his character isn't related to a car at all... just a man standing outside a tofu shop with his eyes closed, cigarette in mouth, and days of old on his mind -_^

Amuro Ray
10-01-2003, 11:28 PM
Euro!!!!!!! I just realized my friend Taylor can cut out like a song from the Non-Stop mixes. Ifwe want like a song with the like car effects in the background with the music which only lasts like 3 minutes would be pretty cool since we're going to do a series of mini-races...

Eurobeat King
10-01-2003, 11:55 PM
Master: Glad you'll have the stuff for Takumi, and at least we'll get the pics of you with your car on the Saturday photoshoot. Any idea who will be driving your AE86 for the masquerade? I would like to know before i go, else, tell me on Friday.

Hilde: That sounds silly, so as long as you have the white bandana you can crossplay as Sudo Kyouichi. ;) We can take pair pics as rivals, perhaps even *gulp* yaoi pics?? :thumbsup:

Ura-Kou: If you want to cosplay as Bunta, see if you can have the pink-shirt for the photoshoot along with the cig. I'm not trying to say you're not allowed to be in the photoshoot, but it would help if you had the clothes that Bunta wears so that you could then pose with the AE86. Of course, anyone can pose in/with the cars if they ask the owners first for permission, but for the photoshoot we want to keep it at least close to the anime with the cars, and the characters with the appropriate attire. Keep me posted!

AE86Tamahome
10-02-2003, 12:19 AM
Heya. I am Taylor, the guy Amuro recommended to borrow Zero's 86 for the masq. (with his permission of course). I'll be cosplaying Takumi with a baggy white shirt, blue jeans, and New Balance Sneakers =P. Also optional is the green 3rd Stage jacket. So if any of you think I should or shouldn't wear it, lemme know.

About music, I have the Initial D best selection which has 30 nonstop songs from first and second stage. Each song is about 2-3 mins and has car sounds too. If needed I can burn a cd with 1 singular song on it. The choices from this cd are here: http://www.geocities.com/go2idmp3/Dbestselection.html

Yaaay for Innnnnnnnitalllll DDDDDD!

Ura-Kou
10-02-2003, 12:46 AM
Ok. Euro, I'm going to have the pink shirt, the brown cackys, the cig, the hair, probably a bag of tofu or something to that effect. And of course, I'll try to keep my eyes closed at all times =P

Eurobeat King
10-02-2003, 01:53 AM
AE86Tama: Nice to meet you. OK, so you're going to be driving the Hachi-Roku on stage? Very nice.. :) I think you'll do fine just wearing the t-shirt and jeans, since Takumi wears that most of the series.

Ura: Good job! Now you and Taylor can pair up as father & son, both street-legends with the AE86. ;)

So as of now, here's the list of cosplayers we have for the SATURDAY afternoon PHOTOSHOOT (which is after the cosplay.com photoshoot):

Eurobeat King: Ryosuke Takahashi w/ FC3S
MasterZero & AE86Tamahome: Takumi Fujiwara w/AE86
Ura-Kou: Bunta Fujiwara
Amuro Ray: Keisuke Takahashi w/ FD3S
Kira Yamato: Takeshi Nakazato w/ R-32
Hildechan: Kyouichi Sudo (no EvoIV)
Maryssa: Sayuki (no Sil-Eighty)

For the MASQUERADE skit on Saturday night, we have the following:

AE86Tamahome: Takumi Fujiwara w/AE86

I would still like to get a Mako cosplayer, but if not, then Maryssa will do fine by herself. As for the music, I think I'll be using the special remix version of "Night of Fire" for the skit, and it'll be long enough for all of us to go on stage and have fun. :)

This may be my last post before I go to Animagic, so post your replies by tomorrow night and I'll check the forum during work. Please find me at the con on Friday (I'll be Shinji, Jann LeeDOAX, Hibiki, King (maybe), and Ohgami) so say hello, (introduce yourself to me, those whom I haven't met before) and let me know if you're all set for the gathering & masquerade, and I'll fill-out the form for the masquerade skit FR afternoon. See you there!! :skidude2:

Spooky Brew
10-02-2003, 02:05 AM
We Are The Rising Suns!!!! Kick Ass Al!!!!

Usagi Mylene
10-02-2003, 02:47 AM
For the MASQUERADE skit on Saturday night, we have the following:

AE86Tamahome: Takumi Fujiwara w/AE86

I would still like to get a Mako cosplayer, but if not, then Maryssa will do fine by herself.

I might be able to cosplay Mako for your skit. I'll either call you or post tomorrow if I can get everything together in time.

:bigtu:

Master Zero
10-02-2003, 12:58 PM
Yeah, I guess the Hachi-Roku is in high demand. HAHAHA. Yeah, I guess for the Masq. I'll let AE86Tamahome drive it.

I cant wait to see your skit guys! Its gonna be bomb! So, I'll see you guys on Friday, and remember

"This game is pure fiction, when driving on real streets, make sure you follow and obey all traffic laws"

teehee.

Ura-Kou
10-02-2003, 01:38 PM
Alright! This should be a great photoshoot.

Zero: You're right man, better obey those traffic laws!!!

Kira_Yamato
10-02-2003, 10:50 PM
Guess I'm gonna have to pull out. The freaking stupid cleaning lady took a bunch of my parts, and the tools I needed to work on new ones, and lost them. There's no way I can finish the car. Sorry.

Kira_Yamato
10-03-2003, 01:46 AM
I take it back! I'm not giving up! I've put too much work into this to give up now!

Ikemasu!