PDA

View Full Version : Questions about being Angeal from Crisis Core

SkyyKing
11-09-2009, 02:06 AM
Okay so I decided to go as Angeal as my first cosplay -yays-. I have the costume all set I just have questions about his wing and hair. First the hair, I have about his hair length but is isn't as dark as his and I really don't like wearing wigs, Whats a good temporary blackish hair dye or spray to use? And about the wing, I decided to make it because I really don't want to by a set of wings and have to destroy them. I have the idea of how to make it thanks to a video but it didn't say where to buy feathers, would anyone know a good site or store that sells white feathers. Thanks a bunch in advance ^-^!!!

Immortal Ian
12-28-2009, 01:11 AM
Okay so I decided to go as Angeal as my first cosplay -yays-. I have the costume all set I just have questions about his wing and hair. First the hair, I have about his hair length but is isn't as dark as his and I really don't like wearing wigs, Whats a good temporary blackish hair dye or spray to use? And about the wing, I decided to make it because I really don't want to by a set of wings and have to destroy them. I have the idea of how to make it thanks to a video but it didn't say where to buy feathers, would anyone know a good site or store that sells white feathers. Thanks a bunch in advance ^-^!!!

join the club.... ive been having issues with getting my hair right or finding a good wig maker and trying to find good pants and material for a wing. Got an accurate as hell sweater though, last of its kind :)

Hee-Hee
12-28-2009, 01:14 AM
There isn't exactly any "temporary" black dyes that ARE temporary. Black will stain, so take this into account if you decide to do anything to your natural hair.

Also, for feathers, you can check out rainbowfeathers.com