PDA

View Full Version : Roommates needed (town house motel)

duck
08-22-2003, 01:32 PM
I just reserved a room at the Town House Motel(the one next to the AVI) for October 3 and 4 (friday and saturday nights).

And I need roommates!

I have a non smoking standard room with two double beds, and the price is $65 per night plus tax.

I need about two more people willing to share the room with me, or I'll probably have to cancel it and deal with the commute because I can't quite afford it by myself. I will need your share of the money a bit ahead of time, though, so I can get it processed into my checking account before it is billed.

I'm a nice person, I'm fairly neat and I don't have any huge costumes.=)

So...anyone?

Psychotic Jei
08-22-2003, 01:46 PM
You should double check the price. I'm sure revell said he had a deal for only 55 a night.

duck
08-22-2003, 03:06 PM
Hmm. I'll look that up tonight and call and ask or something. I did the booking through travelhero.com

Psychotic Jei
08-22-2003, 03:33 PM
Ah ^^; I see I see. Ani-Magic probably has a deal with them to lower the price.

allyunion
08-31-2003, 08:24 PM
I might take up on the offer, and I might have a friend who might come along. However, I will not drive up to Lancaster alone, so it will depend on who I pick up to take to the con.

HeeroJF
09-04-2003, 10:38 PM
I just reserved a room at the Town House Motel(the one next to the AVI) for October 3 and 4 (friday and saturday nights).

This is AniMagic, right? Where is that?

J-F

duck
09-05-2003, 02:16 PM
Sorry guys, but I'm not going to Animagic anymore. I cancelled my room reservation today.

On the bright side - that means there's another double room open at the town house...