PDA

View Full Version : Seeking other Novice cosplayers for Anime Expo (Paradise Kiss)

katchoo
10-08-2002, 07:40 PM
Hi! ^_^ If there are any novice (or never competed before) cosplayers interested, I would like to enter a group at Anime Expo. I already have a spot, but I would love to have a bigger than one person group. ^_^

The theme is Paradise Kiss. I would need all characters except Caroline. If I know people will join ahead of time, I will even help or create your outfits for you.

Please let me know if you are interested!

love,
katchoo ^_^

hel-chan
10-08-2002, 08:38 PM
ne..I wish I could...I love PK! 'd love to go as the crossdresser, Isabella was it??? *sigh*...keep forgetting. Sorry I'm replying when I'm not really going to join but I hate it when ye post a thread and NO ONE replies.-_- *crosses arms*...^-^;gomen ne!~

SohjiroX
10-08-2002, 09:12 PM
willing to do it but dont know the anime really, but you have one if you need one. *thumbs up*

katchoo
10-09-2002, 02:30 AM
Hel-Chan thank you for replying. Also thanks to Sohjiro for replying. Paradise Kiss is a tough cosplay because few people knowit , but I am totally in love with the unlimited potential of costumes.

Sohjiro-- would you like me to make your outfit, or do you want to make yours? If you give me a description as to what you look like, I can make a recommendation as to which character you can be.

Can't wait to get started on this!
love,
katchoo ^_^

KuroBara
10-09-2002, 09:33 AM
I love PK! I would join you in an instant if I could go to Cali. Alas, I'm on the east coast. I would crossplay as George, but I'm actually 5'8", Caroline's height. That's what heels are for, ne?

Good luck, which outfit of Caroline's are you making?

katchoo
10-09-2002, 11:43 AM
Hi Kuro! ^_^ I do not know yet which Caroline outfit I want to make. I have to finish my chii outfit (only 5% left) and create my Miyuki chan outfit for Halloween. Then I have to make my Tinkerbell outfit. After that I am going to investigate Paradise Kiss outfits. hehe Making costumes are soooo much fun. Just wonder if I have enough time for all of it. Guess I better mark all the conventions on a calender.

love,
katchoo ^_^

SohjiroX
10-09-2002, 01:40 PM
By all means go for it. um looks.....*shy* 5'8" 5'10" and waying in at 120 lbs or so. Green to dark green eyes. Semi long hair that might be cut in the future. Color being dark brown. white. tenor voice thats about it. Um never seen this anime so if you can tell me in the future what you need me for and what your doing I will be able to meet up with you and disscus it, where do you live if I may ask, PM me if you need to tell me that way.

hel-chan
10-09-2002, 04:03 PM
Isn't PK just a manga, still.......? Like a sequel to something Neighborhood, which is a manga dedicated to the pink-haired girl's older sis....?*_______*;;;*just guessing*....*cough*

katchoo
10-10-2002, 11:38 AM
Yep, it is still just a manga. And I didn't know the answer to your question, but I searched (and searched) online and found out that you are right! But I didn't get the translation of the name of the book. hehe But congrats...you know your manga ^_^

love,
katchoo

hel-chan
10-10-2002, 02:24 PM
o.o wow...and i dun even know the chars...o.o; I couldn't find any good PK sites online! And nu colour pics-.- All I have was one of the pink haired girlie and the kawaii punk(*_*;; ) from the cover of some shoujo mag I think...maybe I should go to the mangaka's official site ne*-*...*looks around for the URL*....

KuroBara
10-10-2002, 05:44 PM
PK is a sequel to Neighborhood Story, both by Ai Yazawa. Here's the best English website for it, which links to a page with a few colored pics. Being a manga with no artbook, color pics are few.

http://geocities.com/parakiss1/

The webmistress is really nice, and I know she'd be interested in cosplaying too, so you could e-mail her ^_^

katchoo
10-11-2002, 12:10 AM
Thank you so much! *bows* Because it is so obscure I love finding out about new places to see images or read about what other fans think! Thank you! ^_^

love,
katchoo