PDA

View Full Version : the nekocon 40% off your wigs thread...

minako chan
08-22-2003, 10:45 PM
Hey, its me again! I'm making yet another order from witchwigs.com and everybody is welcome to join. A little info for ya now...

-To get a wig, go to www.witchwigs.com, and pick out the wigs you want.
-Then post here, or PM me with your order.
-For the total add the prices of your wigs(or wig) take 40% off, then add $5 for shipping.
-My paypal address is Derwents@att.net, and I'll PM you my address if you want to send me a money order.
-Wigs will arrive in time for NEKOCON.(november 7-9) So you'll get your wigs around the 4th. I cannot guarantee an earlier time. If the thread fills up before then and I get all payments, then they may come a little bit earlier, but that's the only exception.^.^ Thanks for understanding.

Umm, so far here's the order:

Me-3-4
ericadoor-?(you said you wanted to order again?)

Ok, I guess that's it. Happy shopping! :heart:

Onyx
08-23-2003, 03:12 AM
I missed the last one by an hour its so nice to see one so soon :) ( and right after I have recieved my paycheck -_O) Here is the order.

Angela 750, Jet black
Christina Agu, Jet Black
Tina Punky, silver white

and the money will be sent tomarrow. Thanx for doing this again I recieved my last wig from U and it was perfect.

minako chan
08-23-2003, 02:07 PM
Updates so soon?!

Me-3-4

Onyx-Angela 750 in jet black
christina agu in jet black
tina punky in silver white

Rosiel-Alicia the Clown in Dark Blue
Cher 951 in Silver white

OMG, that's like 8 wigs so far!

Nicatat
08-23-2003, 02:45 PM
I might get in on this one too.. if so (depends on when I need to pay) but I'll need Cher 950 in jet black

Andrea
08-23-2003, 07:57 PM
I might have a friend who'd be interested if it happens within the next month, rather than in October or November... if a few more people join in and get 11 or more accounted for within the next week, and the order ends up being made much sooner than expected, I think I can assure a 12th. =)

(I wouldn't post on her behalf, except that she's out of town for the weekend, but asked me to keep an eye out for more of the 40% off orders. If the order's filled up tonight or something, and the order went out before she even got the chance to say she might want to be included, I'd feel guilty. ;))

minako chan
08-23-2003, 08:31 PM
This is actually filling up faster than expexted, so I might stretch it out a bit(past 12 wigs) so more people can order. Truthfully, I don't even have all the money for my own wigs together yet^.^''

Onyx
08-24-2003, 01:13 AM
Is there any way I can add another wig to my order? I have a friend who needs a cher 950 in siver white as well :).

that would make my total order:

Angela 750, Jet black
Christina Agu, Jet Black
Tina Punky silver white
Cher 950 siver white.

Thanx again :skidude2:

Sami
08-24-2003, 12:35 PM
I'm definitely going to be in on this -- give me a day or so to figure out what wigs I'm going to need (I know there will be at least one, possibly 2) ^-^

minako chan
08-24-2003, 01:00 PM
Update...

Me-3

cher 950 in silver white

Cher 951 in Silver white

sami-?

Sami
08-27-2003, 09:24 PM
As of now you can sign me up for the Linda XL in off-black. :) If anything else strikes my fancy before the order goes out I may add it, but as of now it's doubtful.

( I'll contact you with my payment info, too. ^^ )

makonurikoryoko
08-27-2003, 10:18 PM
You can sign me up for the Name: Danielle
Sale: $ 34.99
in red Auburn

allyunion
08-28-2003, 04:14 AM
Lily in Dark Auburn
Sale Price: $34.99
[40% Off] Total: $29.99 + $5 = $34.99

What if you're not attending nekocon? Are you still sending wigs out?

Rosiel
08-28-2003, 09:10 AM
Actually... (math correction)

40% off 34.99 = $21 + $5 shipping = $26

And I'd love an update as to when the order will be sent in. I might pull out one of my wigs if it's too late, because I need to dye and streak the silver white wig, and I'll be leaving early Thursday for Neko...

> As of now you can sign me up for the Linda XL in off-black

A new costume, Sami? Oh do tell. :3

Sami
08-28-2003, 10:47 PM
> A new costume, Sami? Oh do tell. :3

Hahaha... think of fun Otakon quotes. :) (Or look in my journal if you're too curious!)

I'd also like to know when this is going to be sent out, because I'm in the process of deciding/finalizing costumes for Neko, and as of right now I'll be ordering one more wig at the least... but if I have a deadline date, it'll help me decide easier. ^_^

minako chan
08-29-2003, 02:04 AM
Sorry I haven't been around much guys! I don't have a computer at my house right now and I have to use my boyfriend's. Here's the update!

Me-3

cher 950 in silver white

Cher 951 in Silver white(did you want to take one off?)

sami-linda XL in off black

makonurikoryoko-danielle in red auburn

allyunion-lily in dk. aubur(just the date matters, not really the con^.^)

So we're there? I'll give it some more time, cause I really wasn't expecting it to go this smoothly. As far as payments go, you can give them to me whenever you want. I'll set a concrete date later on, but if you want to pay me now that's fine^.^ Ok, that's it for now! Bye bye!

(PM any questions to me cause I'll check my email first and respond quicker than if you post in the thread.)

allyunion
08-29-2003, 10:18 PM
Here's a link for everyone to use: [Don't worry, it sends to minako chan's account, not mine]

https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=derwents@att.net&item_name=minako+chan%27s+Discount+Wig+Service&no_note=1&tax=0&currency_code=USD&lc=US

minako chan
08-30-2003, 01:30 AM
Thanks for doing that!

Important!!!! Important!!!! Important!!!!
I forgot a thing about the shipping!! I forgot to say that it is $5 shipping for ONE wig and an extra $2 for each additional wig! Sorry bout that guys^.^() *you now have permission to beat me with plushies*

erikadoor
08-30-2003, 04:31 PM
Erika here.

Yes, I'd rather like to be in on this, altho' I won't have the money for almost a month. If that's all right [considering Neko-Con is so far away], I'd be interested in getting two wigs.
The one I absolutely want is Melissa in Yellow Blonde [which I need for about ten costumes], and Alicia XL in Light Golden Blonde with Yellow Blonde Highlights [which I need for about seventeen costumes], the total of which is $53.

If you need any more info, please let me know.

Erika Door
http://www.erikadoor.com

erikadoor
08-30-2003, 04:31 PM
Erika here.

Ah......well then, the total for both wigs would be $55. I'd wondered about that.

Erika Door

Sami
08-31-2003, 01:05 PM
OK, I'm finally done shopping! ^_____^ And I've done some math; feel free to correct me..

For Sami:

Linda XL in off-black; $44.99 (sale)
(40% of 44.99 = $18, total $26.99)

Linda in Dark Purple; $39.99 (sale)
(40% of 39.99 = $15, total $24.99)

So, hopefully:

$26.99
+
$24.99
+
$7.00 (shipping)
-------
$58.98

I'll PM this to you too, but I just wanted to put it here so you know what I'm getting and can update the list. ^^ (And if anyone can see any errors in my math!)

katchoo
09-02-2003, 02:18 AM
is it too late or can I send you this info tomorrow?

minako chan
09-02-2003, 08:13 AM
Me-3

cher 950 in silver white

Linda in Dark Purple

allyunion-lily in dk. auburn

erikadoor-Melissa in Yellow Blonde
Alicia XL in Light Golden Blonde with Yellow Blonde Highlights

Man, ya'll thought i dropped off the face of the earth, didn't you? No, i was at a wedding up in northern va.
So, umm, i guess the money for wigs will be due one month from now. If you want to pay earlier, that's cool too. I just can't get over how smoothly this is going.^.^ bye now!

elfinder
09-02-2003, 12:01 PM
Oh Oh! So the money isn't due till like october? That's perfect cause I need my wigs around november ish hehe. Oh and I live in Canada.... so hopefully shipping won't be too much more hehe.

Here's the wigs I need

Cher 951-XL in golden blonde
Showgirl 952 in pink
Cher 951 in Brown

Sarcasm-hime
09-13-2003, 03:39 AM
If this one isn't full, or if there's another one, I'd like to sign on as well. It's not urgent though; I wouldn't need the wigs until next year.

Luna Selene
09-13-2003, 10:16 PM
I'm pretty sure I'll need a wig too...are there still spots open or no? I'd need it by Holloween, I'm guessing.

Andrea
09-13-2003, 10:59 PM
I'm still interested also... unless another thread pops up that's going to be ordering sooner. =) Doesn't seem likely, though...

minako chan
09-14-2003, 01:45 PM
Update time! (Man I'm busy lately...)
Umm, I'll take a few more people, but no more than like, 20 wigs. And the due date for the money is October 10! Gotta go!

Me-3

cher 950 in silver white

Linda in Dark Purple

allyunion-lily in dk. auburn

Alicia XL in Light Golden Blonde with Yellow Blonde Highlights\

elfinder-Cher 951-XL in golden blonde
Showgirl 952 in pink
Cher 951 in Brown

minako chan
10-10-2003, 12:35 PM
Hey guys! I'm alive, I'm just not online much anymore...Remember to get those payments in! I'll post who's paid later tonight^.^

Sami
10-11-2003, 12:49 PM
I sent mine in last week.. thanks again for organizing this! ^___^

ainslye
10-12-2003, 05:13 PM
<edit> oops. Can't get this message to delete... lol

makonurikoryoko
10-13-2003, 06:09 PM
Just making sure ya got my payment and stuff

minako chan
10-16-2003, 12:05 AM
Oh my goodness, I feel so unorganized! Is all this right?

cher 950 in silver white

sami-Linda in Dark Purple PAID!!

makonurikoryoko-danielle in red auburn PAID!!!

allyunion-lily in dk. auburn PAID!!

Alicia XL in Light Golden Blonde with Yellow Blonde Highlights\ PAID!!!

elfinder-Cher 951-XL in golden blonde PAID!!!
Showgirl 952 in pink
Cher 951 in Brown

erikadoor
10-16-2003, 06:06 AM
I'll still take the wigs, but I'm really bummed that there's no possible way to get them before Anime Reactor even tho' I paid on time.
*goes and resets her costume schedule*

A warning would be appreciated next time, Minako.

Erika Door

Sarcasm-hime
10-16-2003, 05:05 PM
Well since the order hasn't gone out yet, I guess I'll get in there. ^_^

I need:

Diana3 in Dark Auburn with Red Auburn highlights
Cher 950 in Purple

Sami
10-17-2003, 07:35 PM
I'm going to get this before Nekocon, right? >_____< *worry* I'm not a huge fan of frantically styling wigs (or frantically doing anything for that matter) in my hotel room the night before...

minako chan
10-18-2003, 03:12 AM
Erikadoor-Sorry, but I said in the first post that the wigs were to be delivered in the week before neko. (also sorry bout screwing up the costume schedule...)

Rosiel-ok

Sami-yes, you'll get it at least four days before neko

Gryphonic_Angel
10-18-2003, 03:29 PM
ooooooiiiiiiii

is it to late to get in on this?

Vialoi Ketsueke
10-18-2003, 04:21 PM
Yeah..Is it too late to get in on this?

Andrea
10-18-2003, 04:39 PM
Yeah - if it's not too late, I want to get in on it too. (Only reason I didn't before was I thought someone might do something like this sooner, and well, they didn't. :P)

minako chan
10-18-2003, 04:46 PM
20 wigs is my limit, so after that no more. How many wigs is everyone ordering?

Andrea
10-19-2003, 12:04 AM
Just one for me... (actually for my friend, but same difference ;)) Beach Girl, Light Golden Blonde with Yellow Blonde highlights. If I can be fit in...

Vialoi Ketsueke
10-19-2003, 09:22 AM
Let's see, I'll get the Alicia XL in Light Golden blonde. ( That's if it's not too late)

If It's not too late, PM me with the Payment process and what not.

-.- *sigh* such a nice wig, It pains me to know I have to cut some of it.

minako chan
10-19-2003, 03:39 PM
All the info you need is on the first page^.^

Gryphonic_Angel
10-19-2003, 04:51 PM
Alright i'll take the cher 951 in light blue please.

erikadoor
10-21-2003, 11:42 PM
Erika here.

Please pardon me, Minako. If such is the case then I was a dumbass for being upset and I apologize. I had originally planned on attending NekoCon, but obviously my schedule got altered quite a bit and thus my costume deadlines shifted.

Erika Door

minako chan
10-23-2003, 12:08 AM
That's fine, I'm just glad that you're not mad at me^.^

Please everyone!! Important announcement!!
I'm not taking anymore orders cause I'm draining the paypal account tonight! Thanks for all of your business^.^

minako chan
10-28-2003, 03:53 PM
Important announcement!!!!
Due to circumstances beyond my control, I had to do a two day shipping on this order. I need to know who needs their wigs by nekocon or who wants to pick them up at neko. I won't have enough money to ship all of them out as soon as I get them so this is why I need to know. Thanks guys for being so patient.

Also, this is my last wholesale order. They are too stressful and I lose too much money on them. It is however, a possiblity that I will be opening my own wig business from the same wholesale retailer as witchwigs.com. So look foward to becky.biz in the future^.^

Sarcasm-hime
10-28-2003, 05:26 PM
There's no rush for my wigs; send them out whenever is convenient for you. ^_^

elfinder
10-28-2003, 05:38 PM
I don't need mine right away either, so send them whenever you can ^__^ maybe at least before the christmas mall rush begins hehe.

minako chan
10-28-2003, 06:42 PM
I'm thinking they'll all be out like a week to two weeks after neko.

Sami
10-28-2003, 07:42 PM
I'd really like to have mine a day or two before Neko if at all possible; I need to style it, and I'm not a fan of frantically sewing/styling/freaking out the night before in the hotel room.. ^_^;;

Onyx
10-29-2003, 02:47 AM
Take your time on shipping them though I would like to get em before December if it's possible. Thanx again for doin the order. :)

disarm10
10-29-2003, 10:27 AM
```

minako chan
10-29-2003, 09:02 PM
thanks guys!

Vialoi Ketsueke
10-29-2003, 09:53 PM
Yeah, you may take your time shipping my wig as well. (well, not too much time..but you don't have to rush it.) I won't be needing it for Nekocon.

I'm actually concidering doing wig commisions..

allyunion
11-10-2003, 04:10 AM
Has anyone seen minako-chan? Nekocon is over... and I haven't heard anything about my wig for awhile now...

Vialoi Ketsueke
11-10-2003, 09:25 AM
..Nekocon was over yesterday. Lol, give the girl some time. (Well, at least till wed. night.)

minako chan
11-10-2003, 10:44 PM
Gomen! Gomen! I've barely been online lately. I'm shipping out all the wigs as soon as I can!

Vialoi Ketsueke
11-24-2003, 07:12 PM
...Has anyone received their wigs yet? Because I have yet to receive mine. Now, I said I didn't mind a slight delay..but....jeez

Sarcasm-hime
11-28-2003, 12:08 AM
No, I haven't received mine yet either. Have been wondering...no rush, just want to make sure I do get them eventually. ^_^

minako chan
11-28-2003, 05:51 PM
Sorry guys, been super busy with work, school, and christmas crap. However, I'm packaging them right now and priority mailing them tomorrow. So expect your wigs within the next three days^.^ Sorry for the delay!

allyunion
11-30-2003, 07:19 AM
Ya... I'm getting worried since December 17 is slowly rounding the corner... need wig... must complete Frodo look... (aside from the fact that I'm Asian ;))

elfinder
11-30-2003, 02:50 PM
Just remember when yah ship mine you mark it as a gift and stuff like I said in the PM I sent yahs ^__^ I'll tell you when I get them, I figure it will take longer to canada. No biggie for me since the con these costumes are for is in april XD

Sarcasm-hime
12-02-2003, 01:23 AM
Ya, ditto for me. I hate paying duty....

minako chan
12-05-2003, 10:44 PM
Sorry for the shipping delay on wigs. This is Minakochan's boyfriend. She has been ill the past few days. Even had to go to the ER yesterday (everything is fine now) so there has been a slight delay. She cannot reply as she is at her parents house and their internet is down. Everything should be fine within the next few days. Hence the fact I am leaving a message. Please email or post if you need your wig right away so we can try and get out the priority wigs. If its ok to wait a few days then please let her know that as well. I will be checking out messages for her and letting her know. She should be able to get someone to mail them off for her. Once again sorry and please understand. Thank you.

Flippy
12-06-2003, 01:13 PM
Hey, its me again! I'm making yet another order from witchwigs.com and everybody is welcome to join. A little info for ya now...

-To get a wig, go to www.witchwigs.com, and pick out the wigs you want.
-Then post here, or PM me with your order.
-For the total add the prices of your wigs(or wig) take 40% off, then add $5 for shipping.
-My paypal address is Derwents@att.net, and I'll PM you my address if you want to send me a money order.
-Wigs will arrive in time for NEKOCON.(november 7-9) So you'll get your wigs around the 4th. I cannot guarantee an earlier time. If the thread fills up before then and I get all payments, then they may come a little bit earlier, but that's the only exception.^.^ Thanks for understanding.

Umm, so far here's the order:

Me-3-4
ericadoor-?(you said you wanted to order again?)

Ok, I guess that's it. Happy shopping! :heart:

StreetWear - More information on Ashley 850-one of them- Deep Purple, Purple, Dark Purple

Characters - More information on Showgirl 952 -one of them- Deep Purple, Purple, Dark Purple

only if they had bangs~i have bangs and really should just dye or semi dye my hair some shade of purple for a con but purple is a tricky color to work with

Vialoi Ketsueke
12-08-2003, 07:59 PM
I hope Minako feels better soon...and I hate to be the one to bring this up...BUT, things would have went a lot smoother if Minako sent the wings out back in October like she was supposed to do. After all the title of this thread is "40% off your nekocon wig." , I did not go to Nekocon, but I did expect to have my wig at least by the middle of November. Now, Quite frankly, I am starting to get a little bit worried. I was hoping to be holding my wig this week, and I have a strong feeling that I am not the only one that feels this way.

digikoomi
12-08-2003, 08:05 PM
hey so the person who in charge with this thread, if you haven't order the wig yet, I like to take it over; since we have couple people that are ordering the wigs for katsucon. Email me all the info to digikoomi @ optonline.net

and remember I am ordering wigs at Jen 1st, so please have everything send to me by the end of Dec. other whise nothing is going to happen

minako chan
12-10-2003, 03:27 AM
This is minako now....^.^;; I think the wigs are causing bad spirits to haunt me cause everytime i try to send the damn things out, bad stuff happens.....Wigs are going out tomorrow....unless i get in a wreck or someting......

Digi- I'd like to order 2 wigs from you cause i can't do any more big orders....

digikoomi
12-10-2003, 11:22 AM
ok that's good, so have fun everyone~

elfinder
01-03-2004, 07:18 PM
Um........

Has anyone gotten their wigs yet? I've seen no sign of mine or heard anyword of what's going on....... I'm getting kinda worried......

Onyx
01-05-2004, 03:16 AM
In reply...I have to admit I am getting worried as well. I have not recieved any of my wigs(totaling 4) and the people who gave me money for their's are begining to wonder what happened >_<".

erikadoor
01-05-2004, 11:33 PM
Erika here.

Worried? I'm rather pissed. I ordered the wigs four months before my next convention and they haven't come...and I don't think they'll come before then. My costume schedule is pushed back quite a lot because of these two wigs.

Things happen....I know. But if you have the wigs already, there's no reason *not* to ship them out...unless your post office blew up or you lost a leg....and then you get someone to run the packages to the next town for you.

At least let us know what happened. Libraries have internet services...there's really next to no excuse besides death that means anything to keep us in the dark.

Shall we all email Minako?

Erika Door

Delirium-Zer0
01-07-2004, 05:06 AM
Well she hasn't posted at all here since december 10th... i didn't order a wig but... I think this warrants a bit of concern ^^;;

I certianly hope Minako's okay o_O

elfinder
01-12-2004, 11:31 AM
Yeah...... I mean this is starting to get pretty fustraiting. I'm just lucky my wigs aren't needed till late april. But this is getting very fishy....... all these people not getting any of their wigs and no sign or word from Minako chan or the wigs...... I dunno what we can do though.......

Nyo_kun
01-12-2004, 11:32 AM
Nyo_kun : cher 950 in red

Onyx
01-13-2004, 06:11 PM
Is there anyway to get a hold of her through paypal itself? I hate to say this, but I wonder if there is a way we could get our money back since it seems that the wigs might not come afterall :(.

elfinder
01-16-2004, 07:54 PM
I dunno if that will work....... I want the wigs way more than a refund.... I sure hope we clear this up by April (when I need the wigs by).

Does anyone who order wigs from Minako chan have an idea of what we can do? Maybe cosplay.com could help get a hold of her..... I dunno.

But I am not gonna let all these people be cheated!! *shakes fist*

AlikNyankoChan
01-16-2004, 11:33 PM
http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=p/gen/ua/policy_buyer_complaint-outside

The buyer complaint policy for paypal and

http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=p/gen/buyer-complaint-outside

the buyer complaint form.
--------------------------------------------------------
Unfortunely, it looks like you guys waited too long to file a complaint that way...it needs to be filed within 30 days of the transaction ^^;;.

It looks an aweful lot like she's reneged on her half of the agreement(nobody has recived their wigs?). You might be able to get her contact information still through paypal, if you want to keep asking for your money back.

Otherwise, she has pictures up...you know what she looks like. You can go ask for your money back at conventions as well.

As others have said...absolutely no reason why those wigs or the money shouldn't be in your hands, or at least clear explainations as to where they've gone.

~Alik-Chan

betani
01-17-2004, 01:27 AM
I received my wig before Christmas.... I am very shocked to see that no one else has received their wigs.

Vialoi Ketsueke
01-17-2004, 01:34 AM
*ahem* ....er, Let me repeat that on the correct Cosplay.com screen name...

You guys have not received your wigs yet? I received mine before christmas.. In fact it was a week before.

elfinder
01-17-2004, 12:10 PM
Hmm well I dunno if everyone hasn't recieved their wigs...... some people haven't I know for sure....... I dunno why some people wigs haven't arrived X_X I just wish we were being kept informed here!

Onyx
01-17-2004, 01:56 PM
I agree, all I want is some communication as to the reason for the delay o_O". I know it can't be a problem with my address for she has sent some to me before >_<". I just hope she rely's to either my e-mail or pm.

minako chan
01-17-2004, 02:12 PM
I mailed all the remaining wigs out today. I'm really sorry guys, I feel really really bad about all this. I seem to have horrible luck as of late, but it is no excuse. If any of you spot me at a con, ya'll have permission to like, throw rotten tomatoes at me. You all have been very patient with me and I'm sure I don't deserve it, but thank you anyways. Its been a pleasure doing business with you all.

Sincerely
Minako

elfinder
01-17-2004, 02:26 PM
Thank you very much for reply Minako chan! I'm glad we finally got this all worked out now ^__^

Onyx
01-18-2004, 01:36 AM
Thank-you Minako chan I'm relieved that everything is taken care of :).