PDA

View Full Version : anyone need cosplay jewelry?

plastiknife
10-08-2002, 09:15 PM
Well I thought I should offer my services because I am an experienced jewelry maker. I've worked at a store called the Bead Emporium for a long time now, and I can create pretty much anything (not just beads)

I can work with delicate wire (silver, gold, copper) beads, or pretty much anything you need.

so if anyone has any requests, post a picture and if I can make it for you, I'll try. If you like it, you can buy it from me for the cost of materials. (ahh im so nice and dedicated)

:)

Babbit_Chan
10-08-2002, 10:35 PM
Wow sounds promising ^^ I'm sure people would love custom jewelry for costumes ( namely me <<; ) I've actually been wanting the circlet (is it called a circlet??) that Elrond wears in LOTR BUT I hafta start working at my new job first <<;

By the by - if you ever get a site up don't hesitate to send me the link so I can link ya ^^

Ayaka
10-08-2002, 11:42 PM
O_O

I may be calling on your services. It depends on my continuing state of sanity (I tend to lose it and decide to make everything myself). Do you have any pics of stuff you'd done? I'd love to see your stuff!

silverchain94
10-12-2002, 10:44 PM
hey, uh, i have been trying to make an aeris costume, and, well, i was wondering how much it would cost if you made her gold wrist bangles and her metal(silver-colored) sleeve bangles. i can email you a picture, if you dont know what im talking about. please tell me if you would be willing to consider it. thanks!