PDA

View Full Version : who should i cosplay as

bearded_ninja
11-17-2009, 05:47 PM
i dont want to cut my hair maybe shave alittle or grow it out http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=402090144&albumID=1617110&imageID=24304612

meltingmirror
11-17-2009, 07:35 PM
How about Asuma from Naruto. You are well on your way with the facial hair.
http://www.nautiljon.com/images/perso/grandes/Naruto/sarutobi_asuma.jpg

toshirua3846384
11-18-2009, 12:35 AM
well based off your pic i guess if you wanted to do a mainstream cosplay you could easily do that one captain guy with the pink cherry blossom robe with the straw hat from bleach.

or you could be ryoga from ranma 1/2 if you wear a wig and shave*not cut our hair*

alucard from hellsing if you shave

shiva mikaido- from tokyo crazy paradise *manga* if you shave and straighten your hair.

thats all i can say for now.

toshirua3846384
11-18-2009, 02:08 AM
need another idea for anime matsuri for 2010 in april, i was wondering if you guys had any ideas

what i will do:
i will do marvel or dc universe cosplay

any character that isnt so mainstream

*im of pacific islander heritage * im fijian* and i think race isnt an issue so if you have an idea let me know, with proper makeup and accesories* wigs and props* anything is possible*

if it has to be mainstream please let it come from another series other than Naruto and Bleach, those cosplays are over done to the max

i will crossplay if that helps anyone

i also do gothic lolita, decora, kogal, and maid cosplay

i also like elfs and fairies so i will do those too

what i wont do:

any annyoing stock character that always gets in the way of the protagonist in a series

when it comes to any final fantasy character i will not to yuna, rikku, tifa , just not that intrested in any of them to want to cosplay as them.

any character from bleach or naruto like i said before i really dislike the series, deathnote is somewhat tolerable but i will no to near or ryuosaki.

skimpy cosplay *this time i will not partake in this*

additonal info:
5,8 less than an inch away from 5,9
very atheletic
44, 34, 36
currently have long hair
wear glasses but will switch to cosplay contacts

bearded_ninja
11-18-2009, 07:59 PM
thanks for the one about Captain Kyouraku Shunsui but i need to find a cheap one the cheapest one i found was 180$ and i really dont have time to get that much so soon

toshirua3846384
11-19-2009, 04:06 AM
thanks for the one about Captain Kyouraku Shunsui but i need to find a cheap one the cheapest one i found was 180$ and i really dont have time to get that much so soon

whoops i forgot to tell you about expensive his robe is lol >_<"