PDA

View Full Version : NAF 2010 - Staffing and Volunteers!

Mekou
11-17-2009, 07:48 PM
NAF needs YOU!

Plans for 2010 are underway, and in order to make NAF7 the best one yet we need your help!

Joining our team: We have a few staff positions that we're hoping to fill. Experience and living locally are just assets, so don't feel that you can't help just because you don't live in Oshawa or have staffed for a con before. PM me for a list of available positions. :)

Volunteering your time: Want to help, but don't want to be staff? We can use people who can help us with spreading the word, such as dropping off flyers. We're also on the lookout for artists/designers.

(I am personally looking for people who want to help with the Masquerade/Cosplay Events. Judges foremost, but also just anyone willing to lend a hand so I'm not stuck doing everything on my own. ^^)

If you have any inquires feel free to PM me or comment. Any amount of help would be greatly appreciated. :) If you're wondering about the when and where of 2010, there will be an official announcement made with all those details when they are ready.

Ashley S
NAF Con Chair
http://www.northernanime.ca

zssfanxxx
12-14-2009, 02:14 PM
Where is this I may ask?

Mekou
12-14-2009, 08:51 PM
NAF is held in Oshawa, which is just east of Toronto. :)

rcehoppe
12-16-2009, 01:59 PM
is there any gaming that takes place?

=R.