PDA

View Full Version : What character should I cosplay as?

akisuna
11-18-2009, 10:36 AM
I've never been to an anime con before and I would like to know what would be a good character for me to cosplay as? Here are some info about me.

Personality:
smart
quiet
hotheaded

hobbies:
drums
listening to music
soccer
writing
reading
card games
board games
internet
walking
bike riding
video games
anime
drawing

anime I like:
yu-gi-oh
digimon
blue dragon
fma
Wolf's Rain
Fruits basket
Death Note
Inuyasha
Soul Eater
Bleach
Naruto
Samurai Deeper Kyo
Sayuki Reloade
Mirage of Blaze
host club

Video games that I have and like to play:
digimon world championship
digimon world dawn
digimon world 4
pokemon platinum
final fantasy crystal chronicles echoes of time
final fantasy crystal chronicles
final fantasy 10
final fantasy 10-2
final fantasy 12
the legend of zelda twilight princess
the legend of zelda a link to the past
the legend of spyro a new begining
the legend of spyro enternal night
izuna 2
star ocean til the end of time
kingdom hearts
kingdom hearts chain of memorie and the ps2 version
kingdom hearts 2
some naruto games
fma 2 the curse of the red stone

Please do not post anything that has to do with a character that dresses to girly,no poofyness,or shows to much. It doesn't matter if it's a boy or girl.

gotenksuchiha
11-18-2009, 10:41 AM
i think you should go as your fave anime/video game character

i know my first cosplay expierence, i went as ichigo kurosaki from bleach who was my fave anime char at the time, and it was simple enough to get

ive gotten a bit more complex since then

but yeah, go as a fave character of yours

akisuna
11-18-2009, 10:44 AM
I might do that,but I will still see what other people have to say. My all time favorite anime character is Kiba from Wolf's Rain and my all time favorite video game character is namine from Kingdom Hearts.

Revan97
11-18-2009, 11:46 PM
I'm a noob but I think Goten is more or less right. It should really be a matter of something that you would like and are comfortable doing. After all if you don't know the character then what's the point of being them.

Kanomi
11-24-2009, 10:52 PM
I might do that,but I will still see what other people have to say. My all time favorite anime character is Kiba from Wolf's Rain and my all time favorite video game character is namine from Kingdom Hearts.

Well do either of them? Both their costumes are quite casual and the only thing required a bit of clothing hunting. Just add wig (If your hair colour differs) and you're done~

Mico_125
07-14-2010, 03:55 AM
Well, based on your profile picture, when I watched FMA Brotherhood I saw this new character named Rebecca Catalina and you kinda look like her and I think you can pull her off

here's her picture:

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100328193546/fma/images/0/09/Rebecca.jpg

or try also Hungary from Hetalia:

http://www.mangabullet.com/galleryimg/2009/08/25/mac-attaque-on-25-08-09-at-01-58-02_m.jpeg