PDA

View Full Version : Easy Cosplay to Make

ShadowsOfSora
11-20-2009, 05:40 PM
I might be getting a sewing machine sometime in the near future and I was wondering what cosplay I could make.
I have absolutely NO experience with sewing machines and only some experience with hand-sewing. :waaaah:

Preferably, I would like to cosplay as a character from an anime I am already familiar with.Here are all the animes I have watched or am starting to watch:
Elfen Lied, Romeo x Juliet, Pokemon (old school), Ghost Hunt, Vampire Knight, Vampire Knight Guilty, Lucky Star, Rozen Maiden, Rozen Maiden Overtuere, Rozen Maiden Traumend, Karin (Chibi Vampire), Rosario + Vampire, Rosario + Vampire Capu2, Chobits, Shugo Chara!, Shugo Chara! Doki, Shugo Chara! Party, Death Note, Tokyo Mew Mew, Zombie Loan, Ouran High School Host Club, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Fullmetal Alchemist, Loveless, DearS, Gravitation, D.N.Angel.

Maneki_Neko14
11-20-2009, 05:43 PM
Winry's normal outfit from FMA (white tank top and black skirt) is really easy
as is Misa-Misa from Death Note where you can just throw together some punk looking clothes

pretty much anything casual (For a casual ver. of a character) could be found at your local goodwill easily, with limited sewing that could be easily done by hand

BTW: Your into the same animes as me!! =D that makes me happy XD

geomiyo
11-23-2009, 11:57 PM
One of the guardians from Shugo Chara! There are some good capelet patterns for the guardian capes (I know there's a good cheap Simplicity one) and the shorts/skirts shouldn't cause too much trouble. Then you can easily find things like the tie, white shirt, black blazer or sweater, socks, and shoes from thrift stores and ebay or you can make them.

Lady Valentine
11-24-2009, 12:09 AM
You can be Misty from the old school Pokemon series! Carry around a Togepi!

Musicalpencil
11-24-2009, 01:20 AM
Out the animes you gave, I'd say Nekozawa from Ouran. Since he wears a full covered cloak, you don't necessarily need to make the Ouran uniform. All you need is his cloak, wig (i don't know your hair color), a white dress shirt (can be optional too), and Belezeneff (sp) and Bam!

Hateshinai
11-26-2009, 07:14 PM
You can try doing Lucy from Elfen Lied, that would be pretty easy.

ShadowsOfSora
05-05-2010, 05:44 PM
Yeah, just walk around naked! xD lol