PDA

View Full Version : boy ciel with long hair???

Xi-heart-cielX
11-22-2009, 09:37 PM
Help! im going as ciel from kuroshitsuji and have long hair. im not going as the pink dress/girl ciel and i dont have any problem dying my hair, but i really, really dont want to cut it! and i dont have enough money to buy the wig too. i just wanted to ask ppls opinions to see if this is a bad idea. Some ppl r real picky about these things and im one of them! i just dont know how well ppl would take it or if they would even recognize me!! thanks! :confused:

o01101011
11-22-2009, 10:07 PM
I dont honestly think they'll recognize you unless youre in one of his really elaborate/well known outfits...

Save up and buy a wig, honestly. You should be able to find a decent one for $20-$30 for him, which isn't bad wig wise.

makeshiftwings
11-23-2009, 01:24 PM
How long is your hair?

I'd say if it's shoulder length maybe you'll pass. Anything longer than that and it's just gonna look weird.

Kelley
11-23-2009, 03:19 PM
If you have fun, that's all that matters.

A costume wig is only $30-40... do some yard work or odd jobs. :) Or, if you're old enough, get a part-time job - it's nice to be able to afford things.

VendettaCode
11-24-2009, 03:26 PM
I'd say wait and buy a wig.

OR, if you're wearing one of his outfits with a high collar, or not actually, you can tuck your hair into the back of the costume. Also, there's a tutorial somewhere (the INternet and my memory fail me today. XD) on how to tie your hair in a bun to make it look short. Look into that.

Xi-heart-cielX
11-24-2009, 03:41 PM
thanks for all the advice! it will be my first time cosplaying and i think ill just save any money i can get and buy the wig. Thanks Again everyone!!!

VendettaCode
11-24-2009, 04:30 PM
May I ask what wig you're planning to get? XD I've been looking for a good Ciel wig, too.