PDA

View Full Version : OTAKON YAOI!!!!!! blushes please don't be mean

yukitoLeonheart
08-23-2003, 07:19 PM
Here is some live action yaoi, I even wrote a cute story about it. I thought you guys might enjoy it. Please don't bash me though, a lot of people do because I date guys.

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=73895&password=&sort=1&cat=500&page=1

Karisu-sama
08-23-2003, 07:27 PM
Bash you? US?????

I think that's awfully cute! ^____^

megumibish
08-23-2003, 08:01 PM
Whoot!! You made my day!!! *^_^*;;; Heh no fear of bashing from the "gumi" *waves*

yukitoLeonheart
08-23-2003, 09:35 PM
:'( you guys are too sweet and accepting. Thank you gumi, you are too sweet and you must be one amazing Mother cosplay mom, your kids will grow up to be amazing someday because of you.

Chiri
08-24-2003, 06:27 AM
Awwwwwww~! (DAMN IT! And where was I at the time?!?! *doesn't even know*)

Lady
08-24-2003, 12:51 PM
Aaah...the joys of boys who like boys*eyes shimmer* I wish I could have been there to watch. Maybe Otakon should set up a 'yaoi' and 'yuri' room, so all the pervy fangirls and fanboys can pay a few bucks and watch some yummy smooches*grins*

Thanks for sharing the picture!

-Lady

Jowy
08-24-2003, 01:40 PM
When I saw the topic I wanted to post something. But my picture can compete with that.

Selphie_fairy
08-24-2003, 08:00 PM
aww! we would never bash you! *glomp* you guys are so adorable! damn homophobic people >.>

Jowy
08-24-2003, 09:36 PM
Whoops...........

ElleHazard
08-25-2003, 03:23 AM
*poke*
Anyone who bashes you will have to deal with the rest of us.

This is so adorable! I wish I could have seen it myself. *clutches her fangirl heart*

Jowy
08-25-2003, 01:09 PM
I misunderstood...

Chibi Bunni
08-25-2003, 03:42 PM
Heheh...Wow that pic is Amazing! Jowy, me want to see! >D

Jowy
08-25-2003, 11:30 PM
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=67710
Seed, Jowy, Culgan

Not exactly as graphic as the above photo, but it struck me as something that would be in a Suikoden yaoi.

Chun Li
08-26-2003, 07:05 PM
*dies* KAWAIIIIIIIIII!!!!!

*Jibrielle*
08-26-2003, 09:06 PM
I would never bash this! It's so cute! ^___^

KnuxieChan
08-26-2003, 09:58 PM
Damn! You two are brave! *pats him on the back* ^^ I wanna make some money like that.. me and my gf might do Jeager and Mars XD

DarkindDreamer
08-27-2003, 12:01 AM
damn.. awesome pic.. makes me think of my kaworu nogisa costume wit the wigs.. that i've been wanbting to do some yaoi pix in... hehe.. maybe when i dress up as Evil Riku and my bf dresses as Tidus we could do some.. that would be spiffy... anywho.. enough bablling.. awesome pix, and great job for posting them.. some people need to just get over there personal issues with realy life.. :)

yukitoLeonheart
08-27-2003, 05:17 AM
Wow, when I read about how open and strong everyone in here is, it makes me feel............ so undescribable. I have to say thank you for just being open and being you. I am still so used to hate I feel sometimes I can't even act genki like Shuchan, not even effeminate, without someone saying something horribly rude. It's wondeful uys and gals like yourselves that make me think maybe there is a chance. Arigato Gozimus. Now if I can only work on putting it into my life, maybe I wouldn't be awake at 6am from depression. I am not even lonely, I have the best Dad, my friends, and a chinchilla and hedgehog whom I love very much. For some reason though, I still just feel so awful inside just for liking guys. I will try my best to be strong like everyone here.

Kirschwasser
08-27-2003, 09:38 AM
I commented on the picture you posted, YukitoLeonheart. ^_~ Bash you? Heck no, I would never do such a thing...not to anybody. I'm one of those people that are open-minded just to about everything. Aw, don't feel awful about liking guys. It's perfectly fine. As I say, "To each their own...what should it matter?" Yeah, and about the picture, I think it is rather couragous of you to do that in front of all those folks. *Smiles merrily*

BishiJZ
08-27-2003, 11:03 AM
*squeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!~!*

Breezy
08-27-2003, 02:40 PM
Awwww! Such a good picture! Both your costumes are great!
I do have to agree...It is way Kawaii! :love:

Bre

KnuxieChan
08-27-2003, 10:05 PM
You have a Hedgey!! *huggles*Eeeh!

Atleast your parents respect you about being gay ^_^' My parents hate it..

Kikoro
08-30-2003, 10:54 PM
wai wai, that is so cute. i wish i could have been there to see that. that is so cool. i happen to love yaoi so you will get nothing but nice comments and praise from me. WTG :Starts screaming like a rabid yaoi fan girl: kawaiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DancingVampire
09-01-2003, 09:59 AM
That is adorable!!! That picture came out really cute ^_^ ::squee:: And dont feel bad at all about not being straight live your life the way you want to dont let the other people tell you whats not right put your foot down ^_^

liz-maru
09-01-2003, 10:30 AM
i bet the chicks went ape shiz over that ^^ lol did you hafta beat em off with pipes?

ACXchan
09-01-2003, 05:44 PM
Wear your badge with pride, kiss him and kiss him hard XD! I would go and do the same but I don't know any girls willing to kiss other girls @_@;;

Leon
09-19-2003, 07:02 PM
Oh yeah, I'd date 'ya!

Kei Hoshiakari
09-21-2003, 08:26 PM
Yaoi!!!!! I <3 yaoi!!!! X3

NekoNeko-Chan
09-23-2003, 08:47 PM
We're in the crossplay category, who are we to bash anyone? ::Snuggles everyone::

Vialoi Ketsueke
09-28-2003, 08:29 PM
..heh, here is some more Otakon Yaoi.
..Well it's not as YAOI as the other photos, but it's still concidered yaoi. ^_^;

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=68116&password=&sort=1&cat=999&page=1

BIOJECT
09-29-2003, 12:03 AM
AAAAaaaaagh! *runs and screams and hides in the corner while spasming voilantly and gouging out eyes.* I-I didn't see that! aaafg! *whimpers* I'm not gay!! *castrates himself and dies.*

Breezy
09-29-2003, 04:03 AM
I am very sorry but that was not called for...If you can't be nice don't say anything at all...

YukitoLeonheart (sorry, I don't know your real name), Like I said before I think that picture was wonderful and sooo sweet! Don't let narrow minded people get the best of you! You seem like a really cool person! Talk to you later

:heart:
Bre

yukitoLeonheart
09-29-2003, 04:11 AM
Wait Bioproject you were jokingly talking about the one cool pic that Viola put up right.... not mine. Right? Sorry this is bugging me but you can't be......... I was so sure that everyone on here were accepting and kind, so you had to just be joking around about that pic, right? :(

SilverFox
09-29-2003, 04:05 PM
To each his or her own...

Honestly, even as a little kid, gender didn't mean much to me at all and whoever I felt attracted to, I felt attracted to.

Some of my closest friends, in fact, MOST of them, are gay or bi and I'm prolly the only mostly-straight person in the bunch. LOL But you know what? I LOVE ALL MY FRIENDS VERY MUCH AND THEY ARE LIKE MY FAMILY!!!

So I guess what I'm trying to say is that there are plenty of people who are accepting and open and supportive and I consider myself to be one of such. So try and make yourself feel at home, hmm? ^_^ You've got friends here! And don't let narrow-minded people get to you.

BTW: If at all possible, you should attend Yaoi-con sometime! ^_^

Vialoi Ketsueke
09-29-2003, 04:13 PM
..Yeah Bioproject, I'd assume you are joking.. (Well at least I hope you are.) ..especially if you are looking at my picture.

For one.. I'm not a male.

For two, er.. That's not a male on top of me.

For three..uh.. ...It's not "Serious"

and for four...Dunno.

SilverFox
09-29-2003, 04:20 PM
*wavies to person above her* ^_^

Yeah, they better be joking...

Some people have a very... err... interesting... sense of humor... ^^;;;

Vialoi Ketsueke
09-29-2003, 05:31 PM
*Waves back* ^___^

..Yes, Some people do indeed have a very interesting..sense of humor.

And if he's not joking..Well..Fine then. If I ever see him in person I'll make sure to designate him as my new SPECIAL FRIEND!!

Karisu-sama
09-30-2003, 07:37 AM
Wear your badge with pride, kiss him and kiss him hard XD! I would go and do the same but I don't know any girls willing to kiss other girls @_@;;
Oh, I certainly would, married or not, but I'd probably get bashed for pickin' on ppl younger 'n me, LOL...

I R such a brat... :p

Michieru
09-30-2003, 08:16 AM
I really have enjoyed reading this topic. To be honest, I've never met any truthful people like yourself out there that shows the true meaning of yaoi. This is very awesome. I wish I could travel up there, yet its too far away from me. I guess I should do something like that at Connecticon, yet I'll hopefully be a better character then. You two really make a cute couple!

Vialoi Ketsueke
09-30-2003, 08:25 AM
*Waves to the Michieru*

My room mate is from Ct. Just to let you know, you are not alone in CT...or something like that.

I hate driving through CT..so annoying. ( No offence of course.)

Michieru
09-30-2003, 01:50 PM
*Waves to the Michieru*

My room mate is from Ct. Just to let you know, you are not alone in CT...or something like that.

I hate driving through CT..so annoying. ( No offence of course.)
(Grins) Ohhh, tell me more, please? Besides, none taken. :thumbsup: It depends where in Connecticut you are. Ever been to Connecticon?

Karisu-sama
10-10-2003, 04:19 AM
I don't know any girls willing to kiss other girls @_@;;

Than you haven't seen the Matrix "Yuri kiss" pics from Ani-Magic yet, I presume... :p

ACXchan
10-10-2003, 06:51 PM
Karisu: Oh, I certainly would, married or not, but I'd probably get bashed for pickin' on ppl younger 'n me, LOL...

Who's gonna tell eh XD?

Karisu: Than you haven't seen the Matrix "Yuri kiss" pics from Ani-Magic yet, I presume...

No... no I haven't. I was one of those few people who didn't go to Ani-magic @D@;; Where can I find these pics LOL?

Karisu-sama
10-10-2003, 08:04 PM
Lotsa people got this pic, and it's been going up in galleries... <__<;; Here's a couple:

The Lady in Red and Trinity!

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=86129&password=&sort=1&cat=5432&page=1

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=85472&password=&sort=1&cat=5437&page=1

pyrrotsumi
10-10-2003, 11:43 PM
i... kiss girls :bigtu: ill kiss you ACXchan!!!!! hahaha it was really funny at portcon in maine though because i was in joey [yugioh] cosplay and i kept grabbing and kissing my girlfreind in honda cosplay and everyone was like O.O;;; ^^ Ahh, shock value. Being a lesbian in boonie-ville maine is sure interesting

yukitoLeonheart
10-11-2003, 09:18 PM
OH MY GOSH I KNEW THAT WAS THE GORGEOUS KARISU SAMA!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhh trinity and lady in red. See now THAT is.............. WOW. That is the best picture ever. The guy's face is like the funniest thing and two gorgeous girls. WOW!!!!!!!!! Congrats.... blushing

ACXchan
10-12-2003, 01:55 AM
LOL omg I love the faces around the whole pic XDXDXD!! Waaah so this is what I missed by not going to Ani-magic T__T!!

The joys of being kissy kissy XD

xGoDdEsSxNaGix
10-20-2003, 12:59 PM
-clings- yaoi yuri...OMG THIS IS GREATNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS... *yuri/yaoi @prussiacon/wolfcon/philly picnic*

SamuriSmurfX
10-22-2003, 09:31 AM
Wow, i saw you, if your the guy on the right ,left guy i never saw, but no, thats actually very good, you are loved by all!!

zor
10-25-2003, 07:05 PM
hey now here's a great novelty... a community of peopl that doesn't bash acting out cosplayed parts (or crossplayed as this case is)... too cool.

A community is only as strong as it's members... this one seems very strong. ^_^

Fault
10-25-2003, 10:25 PM
So many cool pics! They're all lovely.

*mou* I have the embarrassing tendency to be awkward in front of those of variant gender and sexuality. I don't dissapprove or anything, I think it's cool, free expression is a wonderful thing. It's just that I act weird. :(

So, if you ever see some chick wandering around grinning sheepishly and tripping over her own feet at the sight of yaoi/yuri-ness, it's just me. *embarrassed* I don't mean to be obtrusive, really. I'm getting better...

felicity869
11-07-2003, 05:28 PM
I think its terrible that you "feel so awful inside just for liking guys" and were worried about people bashing you. We'd never bash you. Only closed-minded fools who feel the need to force their belifes on others would do so. People like that aren't worth giving a second thought. Don't let negative people get to you. I'm a firm beliver in what really matters is who you are not what you are. I mean why should gender, race, religion etc stand in the way of love. I thought love was suposed to concure all, including outdated society boundries. People are people to me and if that makes me weird then I have no desire to be 'normal'. So keep liking boys, go ahead and act on it, life isn't worth living if you never truely live life. Okay I'm sure half of that didn't make sense because I'm super tired but you get the general idea...

momo_anzu
11-11-2003, 05:28 PM
All of these pictures are simply beautiful! And please, never feel bad about your sexuality. Gender is not everything..believe me -_-....heh. I actually enjoy yaoi/yuri, and have been questioning my sexuality for a while now. I am sort of bi I guess, though at the moment all of my relationships have been with guys. Never ever feel bad. You two looked cute and wholesome together....*gush and glomp* I wish I was there...mind doing a repeat performance this year at Otakon 04? If you're going, that is. :) Gee....moany.....now I'm all fangirlish....mind if I save this to my desktop to look at whenever I please? ^-^

Kasai
11-11-2003, 06:44 PM
I am really enjoying this thread. ^^ As a whole, cosplay.com is generally a very accepting place, and that makes me very happy. With an exception of a couple of people. ::coughcoughBigot-jectcough::

Which brings up another point.. Mr. Bioject, I do hope that if you were, in fact, referring to the picture that this thread was based upon, you were trying to crack some sick joke or something.

Because if not, you're going to have to deal with ME, and a whole lot of other people who don't appreciate comments like that. Gay, bi, straight, or people who simply believe in being yourself. (Also people who love Matt. ::glomp:: ) You don't have to be gay to have gay pride, or even to tolerate acts that perhaps you're not accustomed to.

If you're not going to keep your rude opinions to yourself on a thread filled with numerous open-minded people, you're going to have to watch yo' butt, man. ::growls::

::goes all innocent again:: I truly hope that everyone here can feel comfortable in their own skin, regardless of their sexuality, gender, creed or color. ^^ I <3 you all~!! Be proud of who you are!!

::needs sleep and had a bad day, sorry for the rant::

MoonLitDemon
11-11-2003, 06:47 PM
hey!! i would never bash that i think its to cute i love yaoi! i'm actually planning on going as duo from GW and shuichi from gravitation to anime boston in april, while being duo i am determind to find a heero to do things to ^_~ and hopefully while i'm shuichi i can find a yuki or any other guys from the show teehee!.... also i am bi so it wouldn't be right for me to bash that..... well anywho i think its very sweet and you are my hero ^.^

Fault
11-11-2003, 09:02 PM
I think its terrible that you "feel so awful inside just for liking guys" and were worried about people bashing you.

I too am confused as to why you feel awful for liking guys. It is just how you are. I only like guys too. Some people only like one gender *shrugs* If it is how you are, then it is much better to accept it happily, don't you think? Accepting other people's reactions to you is another matter I suppose.

Karisu-sama
11-11-2003, 09:50 PM
I am really enjoying this thread. ^^ As a whole, cosplay.com is generally a very accepting place, and that makes me very happy. With an exception of a couple of people. ::coughcoughBigot-jectcough:: (ETC.)
Re Bioject's lame attempt at anti-gay humor: Relax. Ignore. Not worthy of your valuable rant time.
~_____________^

Mink
11-12-2003, 01:47 PM
Ditto Karisu. BTW awesome pics....I must have been on another planet when those were taken (or in the pool lol)

It is important to note that a great deal of straight people are very accepting as well. You dont have to be Gay Bi whatever to just accept who another person is attracted to. You fall in love with who you are supposed to fall in love with. Fate is fate. In the meantime you might as well enjoy this trip called life.

And yaoi is SO hot...I need to get Benda and Lady Vash to do some yuri pics *giggles*

yukitoLeonheart
11-12-2003, 02:38 PM
Well........... might as well explain why I am so embarrassed. I never knew when I posted that the cosplay community was not only accepting, but celebrates diversity. I thought it was like the real world. I have been beat not once but twice by a close friend who threw me so hard into a vase it exploded. Apparently me talking about guys with his gf the night bf was acting too gay. I told him to leave my house, he didn't. He just kept insulting me and calling me all these names. So, he had about 3 french fries left, I spit in them and he just punched me and was like yea take that faggot! Then just........ yea.

Then there are the lovely times when people harass you in public, write things about you......

Oddly enough, the gay people I know themselves treated me like dirt when I stopped being effeminate and chagning to become like that and went back to being me.

This is why I have been scarred, and add on recent harrassment from people when I went to a park and it turned out to be where gay guys just go to have sex. Th fact they exist appauls me, it appauled me even more when I found out how many of them there were in PA alone, and it was the worst when some guy said some crass things to me. Made me feel like slime.

So yea........... that and no one ever wants to date. I do kiss on the first date, I guess I am a skank. I mean I never have or had sex, don't plan on it. Later on, people just say I don't want anything more and I say neither did I, or I just want hatever to justify my own loneliness. Like the picture you saw, I liked him kind of, not totally my type. I tried calling him, never picked up or called back. It's ok, it just makes me feel........like garbage. Eh, it was my fault, I should of been honest and said maybe I did was looking for a relationship rather then just be quiet. He lived in VA, and I thought I would see him during Nekocon, I didn't. I was actually a little sad, maybe more, but oh well.

I guess right now I just stink and can't handle a relationship, I am still having self esteem issues because of a death in my past.

But that's why I feel why I am garbage or why people would insult me, that and I did get some interesting pms from someone (I won't say) about how because I like guys there is something wrong with my brain, and two guys kissing is wrong but two girls is oh so right. I was going to leave, but I just figured forget it, I need to relax.

Anyway, have the best day and love to all! I do have more Yaoi pics up in my gallery but they are not REAL kiss and are girls crossplaying guys, but are still kind of cute.

edit...... I didn't know you were on this thread Kasai, HUGZZZZZ you are the sweetest girl, seriously folks, she is always nice to me and makes my day. She is also VERY PRETTY, so eat that you extremely cute gal :)

Karisu-sama
11-12-2003, 07:15 PM
1) You definitely seem to have self-esteem issues. If your therapist isn't addressing them, he or she should be. No one should feel as bad about themself just for being themself as you seem to. :( *Poor YukitoLeonheart*

2) It's too bad you are not on the other coast (SF Bay Area, particularly the city itself.) There is a lot more tolerance out here in general, and from what I've seen, gay people can be themselves around each other instead of having to conform to stupid stereotypes. (It's not a "perfect Heaven", of course, but a better place to be.)

yukitoLeonheart
11-12-2003, 09:00 PM
Edit, ranting stinks, here's a somewhat happier version :)

I do, I hate the way I look, and I actually used to be ok with being who I was, but a lot of bad things happened. I used to be a happy kid many years ago. But eh, oh well, I like guys, have had bad things happen, and myself today. I am happy, yea I may be bipolar, have the stupid self esteem issues, and have a few anxiety disorders, but I am working hard to rid myself of them, even though the last two are chemical imbalances and there is only so much you can do..........

Anyway I love my life, it's not poor Yukito it's "someday this guy will change the world and make himself and others happy" Yukito. :) I will love, live, and Carpe diem as long as I can, cause everyone needs to seize life and then.... enjoy.

Kasai
11-18-2003, 05:36 PM
MATT I FACKING LOVE YOU, YOU LITTLE --- LOVEABLE MONKEY. ::happy::

::not pretty. =F::

I LOOOOOVE YOOOOOOU.

Breezy
11-19-2003, 03:29 AM
Edit, ranting stinks, here's a somewhat happier version :)

I do, I hate the way I look, and I actually used to be ok with being who I was, but a lot of bad things happened. I used to be a happy kid many years ago. But eh, oh well, I like guys, have had bad things happen, and myself today. I am happy, yea I may be bipolar, have the stupid self esteem issues, and have a few anxiety disorders, but I am working hard to rid myself of them, even though the last two are chemical imbalances and there is only so much you can do..........

Anyway I love my life, it's not poor Yukito it's "someday this guy will change the world and make himself and others happy" Yukito. :) I will love, live, and Carpe diem as long as I can, cause everyone needs to seize life and then.... enjoy.

{{{{{{{{{BIG HUGS}}}}}}}}}}

You are wonderful and unique and you have MANY friends here who care about you! All we can do is work hard, not give up and to NOT let ANYONE bring us down!!!!!

Bre

yukitoLeonheart
11-19-2003, 04:46 AM
Bows, domo. People on here do mean a lot to me, and despite my comical attitude, I really am infinitly different then many people's thought's and concepts of what I must be. In reality, I try not to be a sad, bipolar bound prisoner of what seems life and circumstance.....I am a wise man with the heart of a child........I keep my heart that way as to not lose faith in my foolish ideals like love, dreams, believing in the kindness of everyone and their hearts......

I like being goofy because I don't do it just to put a smile on my face, but to put it on as many faces as I can :). Happiness of others and yourself is the greatest reward any person can have.

No one will ever bring me down. I will fight hardly and passionately for who I am and for my dreams. It's just people like you wonderful gals and guys that give me more strength. You'd be suprised what a thank you, or a nice compliment can do.

Massachusettes has 180 days and then gay marriage is legal there. It made me happy to see all the joy it brought people. They worked so hard just to show their love for each other and have it respected and acknowledged, now they have it.

As for me...... I need to revisit my past so I can have a present and therefore a future, too. In the meanwhile, I worked up enough strength to go to a club tonight. I need to search for answers about myself, so I might as well start with why I find certain people so wrong, and then find why it hurts me so much. I just go in there and it hurts inside, it's like everyone in the club has makeup blocking their insides besides outsides.......sure they seem happy and like the world is fine, but it seems so lonely, shallow and empty. I have asked people, many really do feel that way, but will only admit it after being drunk........ it's sad that people have to be fake and change who they are.........it makes my eyes.......frown.

Makenai sorate gambaruzo, I think

Matt

MoonLitDemon
11-19-2003, 08:13 PM
I like being goofy because I don't do it just to put a smile on my face, but to put it on as many faces as I can :). Happiness of others and yourself is the greatest reward any person can have.

No one will ever bring me down. I will fight hardly and passionately for who I am and for my dreams. It's just people like you wonderful gals and guys that give me more strength. You'd be suprised what a thank you, or a nice compliment can do.

Massachusettes has 180 days and then gay marriage is legal there. It made me happy to see all the joy it brought people. They worked so hard just to show their love for each other and have it respected and acknowledged, now they have it.

As for me...... I need to revisit my past so I can have a present and therefore a future, too. In the meanwhile, I worked up enough strength to go to a club tonight. I need to search for answers about myself, so I might as well start with why I find certain people so wrong, and then find why it hurts me so much. I just go in there and it hurts inside, it's like everyone in the club has makeup blocking their insides besides outsides.......sure they seem happy and like the world is fine, but it seems so lonely, shallow and empty. I have asked people, many really do feel that way, but will only admit it after being drunk........ it's sad that people have to be fake and change who they are.........it makes my eyes.......frown.

Makenai sorate gambaruzo, I think

Matt

sweet heart i still say you are my hero.... really now, it takes up alot of strength and such and i wish i had that to be more open with myself.... i try not to be fake or change myself to soot other ppl.... but i hate hiding the fact that i'm bi from ppl.... it's just so hard to tell ppl in my school and family because people in my town have a really big problem with gosiping and judging .... i hate it.... alot of ppl outside of town know tho... little steps at a time i guess.... oh and i like to be goofy to, i love laughing and making other ppl laugh, i think its great...... i just heard about them allowing gay marrages this morning and i'm really glad they are now allowing it...... yah sry for switching arround so much in topics i just have so much going in my head and can't get anythign straight today *laughs nervesly* ...... anywho i don't know u to wel but still i'm very proud of you and i think you are a great person and make sure to keep smiling and always be yourself!
~*~LUV YAH LOTS!!!~*~

yukitoLeonheart
11-20-2003, 03:57 AM
Ah geez...........you're making me blush and almost tear up, seriously.............thank you!

momo_anzu
11-20-2003, 04:07 AM
Ah, they allow gay marraiges now?! Eat that Bush!!!!! That evil tyrant doesn't think it's a good idea because he's just a jerk. Be proud of who you are and who you love! And yukitoleonheart, everyone is really proud of you. We really really are! Much love!!

Lovelyangel_81
11-20-2003, 10:32 AM
That's such a awesome and beautiful picture. I <3 Yaoi! yay! :)

We weren't bash you! *big hug*

daguru
11-20-2003, 12:16 PM
*remembers seeing this thread 4 months ago*

why is this thread still alive?

oh yeah and...nice pic

MoonLitDemon
11-20-2003, 04:22 PM
aww well your very welcome yukitoLeonheart!!!! *huggles*

and momo_anzu i agree with you so much..... i hate Bush i really can't wait till the next ellection, everyone is going to want him gone..... i would vote him out but i can't vote yet
-_-"

momo_anzu
11-20-2003, 05:24 PM
aww well your very welcome yukitoLeonheart!!!! *huggles*

and momo_anzu i agree with you so much..... i hate Bush i really can't wait till the next ellection, everyone is going to want him gone..... i would vote him out but i can't vote yet
-_-"

I would soo love to vote him out, but I am also too young. Hopefully we get a good president soon! I can't stand that loser. What makes him think he can play "American Overlord" with who marries who and about everything else he does wrong? The people rule! He cannot stop gay marraiges, hahahahahaha! Um..sorry, heh. I just can't stand that he wants to stop people who love each other from having an official bond!

Bahzi
11-20-2003, 05:39 PM
Hey, remember everybody, everybodys got to start somewhere...

No kidding Karisu..I grew up in Cincinnati Ohio, a place known for its recent race riots and a scared gay community...and its no wonder, its amazing how conservative it is there...I recently moved to Columbus...a big step up(quite literally..its freezing right now XD)
You'd be amazed how a new place can change your perspective...you just gotta have an open mind and a will to learn.

Don't get mad at the occasional ignorant person...they won't last long here anyway. Just remember for every idiot theres at least 6 more liberal informed accepting people. On this board anyway. I've always looked at this board as "Nerds Strike Back" LOL There is nothing wrong with being a nerd..hell, I'm damn proud of it! I'm the girl who yelled "you think you're a man? come be a man play DDR!" at some guy a the bowling alley who decided to call my boyfriend a 'fruitcake' while we were practicing our 'skills'.
Anyway, fake confidence until you really have it...my dad always said that "Fake it till you make it".

Those pics are so cute by the way.

Fault
11-22-2003, 11:36 PM
Doesn't it take too much energy to fake things? *shrug* No matter, happiness is happiness after all. :D

yukitoLeonheart
11-23-2003, 07:02 AM
Heh, my Dad says the more you try to be who you are not, the more you become who you are not. I think that is true if maybe you are having an identity issue or are trying to become what you are faking, but if you are trying to become what you are "faking", then in a way it is part of you to begin with, you just are trying to attain it. BTW, this is my 400th post, and for this......... I give you more Yaoi, and later on today I will put up my crossplay pics of me and everyone can see how hideous I am as Sora from Kaleidostar, I do enjoy her so.......but look like Sora on Steroids........

Here is my friend kissing, but here, it is celebrated and considered Yaoi

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=96941&size=big&password=&sort=1&cat=500

MoonLitDemon
11-23-2003, 05:06 PM
AWWW thats way to cute ^.^ ...... and i would love to see your cosplay pics!

yukitoLeonheart
12-19-2003, 04:55 PM
ah this thread almost disappeared, too. drat.......oh well it will anyway...... but ever wonder what happened before the last kiss when we were in cosplay........ well, here it is..............

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=100714&password=&sort=1&cat=500&page=1

Also, this image proves my straightness.................. anyway, it does add to my gallery of what I guess some dense people would consider "softcore porn", even though anyone with half a brain knows two people kissing or someone with their shirt off can be seen in a pg movie or on a pg abc show; but, oh well. I am tired of being harrassed.

Karisu-sama
12-19-2003, 07:31 PM
Don't worry - the moderators decide what's too "porn" (and not =<PG13) for the galleries.

I don't think that pic is any problem.

yukitoLeonheart
12-20-2003, 01:34 AM
I know, some people just say mean things about me and like to say that I am scum because I have kissing pics and me with my shirt off or in Swimsuit crossplay. Kiss pictures rock! I endorse kissing, it's safe, fun, and cute! I like taking kiss pictures because it's capturing a moment of happiness and they are all gorgeous. It was actually seeing Al's pictures from a while ago that made me think about posting same sex kissing pics. Lori and Kelly kissing was the bomb, I was like a love like this being celebrated, wow............I don't think I will be having any kiss pictures for a while, of me at least. I just don't think I could handle a relationship, so I am purposely just being a wallflower if I go out. In other words, I don't feel like making a mistake of kissing someone that I am not in a relationship with.

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!
I just remembered, I got this AMAZING make up, and I felt so effeminate about it, but I got over it today. So I am probably going to wear it next week which is weird because I will be my tough self when I go out looking like a hag (I make the UGLEST LARGE BREASTED WOMAN). I mean, it's hard not to make a joke out of it for me, I just don't have a face for being a decent girl.

EDIT: OH I put up a decent crossplay pic of me!!!!!!!

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=100849&password=&sort=1&cat=500&page=1

Leon
12-21-2003, 08:20 PM
Yukito, there's nothing wrong with those pics, especially considering how many people I've seen post cosplay pics of someone in skimpy outfits, like Naru or one of the Sailor Starlights. Besides, after seeing those pics, it's not like you'd get any complaints :dance: ...

But if yer gonna crossplay, boy, SHAVE THOSE ARMS!! Or at least Nair those puppies! :toothy: Though, since you were Naruto transformed into his "sexy girl" jutsu.....

Otherwise, you make a rather interesting large-hootered blonde chick....

yukitoLeonheart
12-21-2003, 08:21 PM
:'( I have always wanted to hear that...............now I can try to be a cuter crossplayer!

Two things I will never shave

anything below the waist and my arms..... I just can't......

Leon
12-21-2003, 08:26 PM
LOL! That's understandable. Plus, it would itch like crazy growing back (Coming from someone who's shaved his chest)

I will be the first to admit that I have the girliest arms once they've been shaven. Let's just say that when you have black hair, spilling straight bleach on your arms isn't a good idea.

BTW, might I suggest VanDread for crossplay ideas???

yukitoLeonheart
12-21-2003, 08:34 PM
I WOULD LOVE IT, Also, I shave my chest a lot! and armpits <.<. It's not.......fun. I mean women have it rough with binding, height, a lot of things. But I mean....... it is really not fun to shave that much body hair off.

I actually am crossplaying a lot of the new ROD TV characters. I love them!!!!!!!!!

Leon
12-21-2003, 08:53 PM
True. Plus, like I said, it itches like mad when it grows back. And I have a condition where I get the worst razor bumps (Not too uncommon in African-Americans). I've never tried shaving my pits, tho...