PDA

View Full Version : UK (London) photographer available

CPU
11-28-2009, 06:30 PM
Hi, Paul here. I'm UK (London) based but can get out to you if your aren't too far away. I'm FoC if you are happy to waive your commercial rights to the shots, otherwise we can come to some monetary arrangement based on requirements.

I can't do Con shots because I'm usually already at the Con doing a photo booth for someone.

Email me your request and I'll give you a quick answer. But please, don't email me unless you have (near-as-dammit) finished your costume. And for legal reasons you have to be 18+ years of age.

Tif9123
12-26-2009, 07:42 PM
That is cool, I live in the Uk and me and my friend are doing final fantasy IX queen garnet and general beatrix and were looking for a nice area to have pictures taken, somewhere near an abandoned castle or something like that.

Also do you attend the London Mcm Expo?

CPU
12-26-2009, 08:15 PM
Yes, I do attend MCM London as I run the big Cosplay photo shoot (cosplayers from any genre can enter). Unfortunately I have almost zero time AT the Expo as I'm too busy doing Cosplay competition. I am available most any other time. PM me your idea and I'll check the map for castles :bigtu:

paul@digviz.com

hokurin
01-22-2010, 06:30 AM
Could I have shooting at a photo booth without registration? I am very interested!