PDA

View Full Version : Warm Cosplays?

Jymei
11-29-2009, 10:59 PM
What cosplays could I make that suit a winter setting? More fun would be adaptations of characters toward a winter/Christmas-y setting. It may or may not be canon (i.e. Such and such character might not actually ever be shown wearing a coat, but and outfit along the lines of blah blah would really suit them). Ideally, I'd need no wig and the cosplay would be relatively simple/quick. Note: I have blonde hair a couple inches past my shoulders.

Thank you for your time.

E. Hyde
11-29-2009, 11:07 PM
First thing that comes to mind, although she has dark hair, would be Katara from Avatar.

toshirua3846384
11-29-2009, 11:16 PM
What cosplays could I make that suit a winter setting? More fun would be adaptations of characters toward a winter/Christmas-y setting. It may or may not be canon (i.e. Such and such character might not actually ever be shown wearing a coat, but and outfit along the lines of blah blah would really suit them). Ideally, I'd need no wig and the cosplay would be relatively simple/quick. Note: I have blonde hair a couple inches past my shoulders.

Thank you for your time.

well there is nana and popo from super smash brothers you know the iceclimbers, and there is naru who wears a turtle neck and a red skirt form love hina, honey and clover;they wear jackets and winter coats everyonce and a while, but thats all i could think of hope it helps

Jymei
11-30-2009, 12:06 AM
Thanks for the suggestions. ^ ^

AleriaCarventus
11-30-2009, 01:13 AM
First thing that comes to mind is Fai from Tsubasa in his original gear (which is annoyingly hard to find a picture of.). He's wearing three layers, including a very fluffy robe.
If you look up the first episode of the anime, you can see it.

Xylia
12-07-2009, 06:19 PM
Otacon from MGS1-- and his costume is easy.

EmiriNyaX3
12-11-2009, 07:03 PM
Hinata from Naruto or Naruto Shippuden is sometimes seen in winter settings. Maka Albarn from Soul Eater also has a winter outfit from I think episode 32.

Devkyu
12-14-2009, 09:39 PM
Hikari/Dawn has a nice winter outfit in Pokemon Platinum.

Also, quite a few characters from Hellsing could apply, including Girlycard (warm hat, coat and boots).

silver_wolf
12-16-2009, 05:58 PM
There's also Final Fantasy X-2 White Mage outfits (http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/File:Ffx2-whitemage.jpg) or the Viking/Geomancer outfits (http://www.wiiloaded.com/Final-Fantasy-III-Update-with-All-job-Classes-t-797-1-wii#pid41571) from Final Fantasy III