PDA

View Full Version : Embarassing Shoujocon moments, anyone?

aeva
08-24-2003, 03:56 PM
.....I'm still embarassed from the Masquerade. I was the Miwako cospalyer, and I don't know how I got up the balls to show off my bloomers onstage. XD XD It was so very embarassing, and... erm.... definately forshadowing of some trouble. When my friend kept rewinding his video recorder to show that clip of me, or when a bunch of guys asked if they could get a picture of me doing that again....

I'm still all embarassed. I also made them right before the competition, and they're spandex.... so i had to have two girls sew the lace on while I was wearing them. Two girls. Hovering over my crotch. Of course, it wasn't until AFTER we were finished that I noticed both the door and window was open. @.@

.....for that, and when I accidentally ran full-speed into a wall. I swear, I didn't see it. >.>;;;;;

So... does anyone else have any horrific tales?

Shiori_Rose
08-24-2003, 05:39 PM
Well....it's more sad then embarassing. But at the moment I was red tehe
I was at the consuite in my Neptune (seraMyu) costume and this little girl, who was awefully cute, charged at me and hugged me. While I'm recovering from the attack (Haha, so it wasn't that dramatic), she says
"Just for your information, the hair is all wrong" And she starts talking about how off the color and style of my 50$ wig are. ><
A six year old thought my costume was too inaccurate...I felt about this big *pinches fingers*
ah well maybe I need the criticism.....

Tenjou
08-24-2003, 05:50 PM
Aeva! -hug- your skit was great! ^^ I dunno if you saw me there, but I was the Makoto Kino taking pictures.

hmmmmm.... embarrassing moment.... maybe when I kept on pronouncing Lenne and Makoto wrong XD I was sooo excited, I pronounced it like "Leene" and "May-ko-to" ^^;;;;;;;;

Shiori!!!!!! I missed you! ;-; I think I saw you standing around at the AMV's on Friday with a Kakyuu, and I wanted to take your picture, but when I got up I didn't see you two.

TheAnarCHris
08-24-2003, 06:49 PM
Well let's see, my EVA group managed to destroy Grease, and shoved my ass in front of my friend's crotch during the rave......the only thing I'M embarassed about was not getting wasted after midnight, coz as of now, I'm 21. Happy b-day to me ^/^

hikura
08-24-2003, 07:48 PM
I really did not feel to embassed about anything per se but i did feel a bit akward asking most of the younger crowd for pics.I felt kinda a like lecherous old man lol.But it was funny.One dealer did jokingly ask me for ID when looking at the adult material.Made me feel good.I did feel kinda embrassed entering my first hall cosplay competition.I was the only normally looking character.Everyone elses costume looked great and mine looked kinda dorky.I felt so under dressed to enter the competition but i went ahead and did it.

aeva
08-24-2003, 10:03 PM
@Starwind824 : Your skit was hysterical. XD A tad raunchy, but hysterical. I have the weirdest urge to watch Grease now.... and trust me, that's a compliment to you, hun. Grease is one of my most hated movies. ^^;

hachikin
08-24-2003, 10:12 PM
i didn't have any real embarrassing moments, but it was a little funny/awkward not having fellow staffers & other people i'd met recognize me from one day to the next. staffers met me thursday night w/my shaved head (dark stubble) & glasses, & friday some folks didn't recognize me cosplaying as hime-chan (blonde wig & contact lenses). & then on saturday as takuto, someone told me, "oh, you were hime-chan yesterday?" i didn't recognize you. hahaha. who knew it'd be so tricksy?

fireyoukai16
08-24-2003, 10:44 PM
Oh yes!..I really wanted a pic with you on Saturday(since I was Full Moon) but unfortunately i could only go on Friday -_-..but nevertheless, I still had a great time ^_~

Embarrassing moments..I don't really think I had any(i think...). Though my karaoke sorta took a different/more fun course than i had expected lol ^^ (Thanks Dewy/Alli/the meroko at the con! ^_~)

hachikin
08-24-2003, 11:18 PM
yeah, fireyoukai, i asked your friend (meroko) if you were coming back. :( we took a pic together, though. it was funny cuz she is so much taller than me (lucky!!), so she kindly kneeled down for the pic.

marsie
08-25-2003, 01:18 AM
Well...mine was in the Sake tasting and the staff sake party afterwards. Yeah well XD

I did get to meet the coolest guy in the world. Eriol Rules. *blows kisses at Steve*

Johanna- I misses you already.

Minna- Your skits rocked. I was working on the cosplay. I was the girl you all gave your intro's to. ^.~

neoangelwink
08-25-2003, 02:31 AM
this was one first con id didnt in embarass my self at. i didnt flash any one, some how i end up doing so but not perosel. your sit was very cute aeva, what anime is it from? silly thing i did was hole chi thing : please dont try to turn me on. ^_^ i want to be funny.

Eriol
08-25-2003, 10:27 AM
Well...mine was in the Sake tasting and the staff sake party afterwards. Yeah well XD

I did get to meet the coolest guy in the world. Eriol Rules. *blows kisses at Steve*

*blushes* ^_^;;;
After my crazy con exploits, I don't feel so cool. ^_^;;;
You are definitely the cool one around here. All hail the Princess! heh

Congratulations for placing in the staff cosplay competition. heh

I can't wait to see those photos.

Get some well-deserved rest. You worked a lot at the con.

ki kuru kitty
08-25-2003, 01:30 PM
Thanks for the compliments on the Grease Skit, we've been working on it for weeks. I was the shinji being molested by the Kaworu. Ooh I wonder how some of the photo's came out.

hachikin
08-25-2003, 04:54 PM
Johanna- I misses you already.

awww, thanks, beth! i'm glad you got home to ohio safe & sound. ^_^

eriol--i am still in awe of you dropping $70 for a pinata head & then giving it away. also *ahem* your lookalikeness to the goblet of fire cover. ^_~

Eriol
08-25-2003, 05:58 PM
eriol--i am still in awe of you dropping $70 for a pinata head & then giving it away. also *ahem* your lookalikeness to the goblet of fire cover. ^_~

Johanna,
The only thing I bought was an extra SJC T-shirt for a friend and got a photo print of me in costume from the photo table.

Don't question the Clow Wizard. I have my reasons for spending $70. I had not, however, anticipated the reaction of the donatee. I should have known better. heh Next time, I'm exiting the ballroom instead of running around in it. heh

My total non-food, non-hotel expenditure was under $100. That's pretty good considering people will spend more than that on things.

Don't worry, if it wasn't Shoujocon, I wouldn't have spent the money.

I don't think I look like Harry Potter. Just about any male with glasses can claim to look like him. =P

hachikin
08-25-2003, 06:29 PM
yes, but not every male w/glasses just happened to be standing around w/a copy of goblet of fire. ^_^

you're lucky you kept your spending low! actually, mine was pretty low, too, considering... it's just that it SHOULD'VE been even lower. if only i hadn't noticed those hikaru no go folders... i told myself that they were v. practical so i can put old class notes (i'm in grad school) in 'em, but still. also i don't need any more stationary, but hey, who can pass up tokyo mew mew notepaper???

i think i may skip out on baaf. baaf=more money spending. bah.

Eriol
08-25-2003, 08:01 PM
yes, but not every male w/glasses just happened to be standing around w/a copy of goblet of fire. ^_^

Pfft. That was my reading to and from the hotel. =P

you're lucky you kept your spending low!

No, I just have no interest in 99% of anime merchandise. I'm not in the anime industry's demographics. heh

Anime DVDs? I borrow them from other fans. No need for artbooks, plushies, and other trinkets that take up space.

Mind you, the COSTUME was expensive. So, my money was spent there. heh

but hey, who can pass up tokyo mew mew notepaper???

I can! hohoho heh

i think i may skip out on baaf. baaf=more money spending. bah.

It may not be a bad idea. A grad student needs to conserve resources. heh

marsie
08-25-2003, 08:30 PM
Steve- -.-; You are a strange cookie. But that what makes me want to spend time with you. ^.~

Johanna- My money flew out the window. *waves good bye to it* But I did get a Kero-chan plushie. I should have tried to find an Eriol plushie.

Hiroe
08-25-2003, 09:45 PM
Don't question the Clow Wizard. I have my reasons for spending $70. I had not, however, anticipated the reaction of the donatee. I should have known better. heh Next time, I'm exiting the ballroom instead of running around in it. heh

Indeed. And i *Must* say, you're one fast runner!

Jessie was quite thrilled to get it. She just wanted to thank you.
I'm not questioning why you spent the money. Rather, why'd you take off like that, with Amanda chasing you the whole way?

--Drew

MrWonderfulToji
08-26-2003, 01:16 AM
heh, well I did a stage kiss with a girl cosplaying a boy.
you know its bad when your girlfriend calls you a yaoiboi..... I didn't mind it too much though! It was all in fun and people seemed to enjoy it
and I personally thought the grease skit was hilarious! your karou looked a lot like Olivia Newton John
sean

et_tilia
08-26-2003, 02:43 AM
Hellllooo! I'm the Ryuichi cosplayer who was always with Shuichi, if you remember me...PLZ! email me if u talked to me there! :D
My most embarrassing moment was...When I was on stage for the stage cosplay competition, I blanked on my lines :waaaah: .......It was because I didn't know we were up next, and I didn't have time to review my lines and stuff...:::::sniff::::: Also, the mic was acting weird and our voices weren't heard at all when we were singing. T_T...And it completely f*d up what i was saying (which was sorta good, since i screwed up majorly...*_*)

:D see my gallery. i hav some 'con pics there.

Eriol
08-26-2003, 10:21 AM
Indeed. And i *Must* say, you're one fast runner!

Jessie was quite thrilled to get it. She just wanted to thank you.
I'm not questioning why you spent the money. Rather, why'd you take off like that, with Amanda chasing you the whole way?

--Drew

Well, she wanted to hug me, and I declined the hug. Thanks was enough for me. She continued to step forward, so I switched to escape mode.

Before you get silly ideas, I'm NOT gay. I just didn't want to be hugged.
Please respect the wishes of others. Thanks.

*disapparates*

aeva
08-26-2003, 10:22 AM
Hellllooo! I'm the Ryuichi cosplayer who was always with Shuichi, if you remember me...PLZ! email me if u talked to me there!

How could I forget you! You''re so very sweet...! :3

your sit was very cute aeva, what anime is it from?

It was from Paradise Kiss. More people need to read that. ._.;;;;;;;

marsie
08-26-2003, 10:37 AM
Aeva- If it is any consilation, I knew who you were. ^.~ You were a great Miwaka.

Yeah it WAS a little rude of her to chase him...but I am biased because Eriol is my pimp. *points to avatar* So yeah he doesn't mean to be mean like he was in his post it is just he doesn't like hugs from strange people, well except when they come from me. ^.~

*Remembers Steve and the phone call and thinks about puppies and Kittens*

Hiroe
08-26-2003, 10:42 AM
Well, she wanted to hug me, and I declined the hug. Thanks was enough for me. She continued to step forward, so I switched to escape mode.
Before you get silly ideas, I'm NOT gay. I just didn't want to be hugged. Please respect the wishes of others. Thanks.

*disapparates*

Aiya! Airen come take Shampoo on Date? *glomps* ^_~

anyway, no worries. It's certianly your perogative to not want to be hugged, and not anyone else's concern as to why. Although no such implication crossed my mind. Certianly made it memorable, tho.

^_^

As far as con spending goes, i only shelled out $15 for the Utena LD box that someone had. Can't argue with that price, ne.

--Drew

Eriol
08-26-2003, 10:43 AM
Yeah it WAS a little rude of her to chase him...but I am biased because Eriol is my pimp. *points to avatar* So yeah he doesn't mean to be mean like he was in his post it is just he doesn't like hugs from strange people, well except when they come from me. ^.~

heh *^_^*

*Remembers Steve and the phone call and thinks about puppies and Kittens*

There will be no public discussion of this. 10 points from Slytherin.
heh

Eriol
08-26-2003, 10:45 AM
anyway, no worries. It's certianly your perogative to not want to be hugged, and not anyone else's concern as to why. Although no such implication crossed my mind. Certianly made it memorable, tho.
--Drew

Then, your con registration was well-spent. heheh
Bonus entertainment for you! heh

marsie
08-26-2003, 10:55 AM
10 points from Ravenclaw for being a silly prat. hehe

I wouldn't dare public discussion. I fear the Eriol with the magic wack-a-thon bat.

*runs for cover*

neoangelwink
08-26-2003, 11:09 AM
^_^ hehe that was very funny with ff fight. u guys did great job. also happy taht u in joyed are skit.

aeva
08-26-2003, 11:12 AM
20 points to Gryffindor for the awesome Masquerade skit. ::snickers::

aeva
08-26-2003, 11:13 AM
Aeva- If it is any consilation, I knew who you were. ^.~ You were a great Miwaka.
::gets all teary-eyed:: Thank you! Not only for saying I was a good Miwako, but for actually know who I was. Much lerf to you!!! Pocky for everyone!

neoangelwink
08-26-2003, 11:31 AM
yeaheee pocky!!!

Eriol
08-26-2003, 11:42 AM
I fear the Eriol with the magic wack-a-thon bat.

*runs for cover*

Think Eriol costume, then add this:
www.parksabers.com

Then, I would be "teh cool." heh

digikoomi
08-26-2003, 11:51 AM
Hellllooo! I'm the Ryuichi cosplayer who was always with Shuichi, if you remember me...PLZ! email me if u talked to me there! :D
My most embarrassing moment was...When I was on stage for the stage cosplay competition, I blanked on my lines :waaaah: .......It was because I didn't know we were up next, and I didn't have time to review my lines and stuff...:::::sniff::::: Also, the mic was acting weird and our voices weren't heard at all when we were singing. T_T...And it completely f*d up what i was saying (which was sorta good, since i screwed up majorly...*_*)

:D see my gallery. i hav some 'con pics there.

you should pay attention!! baka!! *Yuki punch!!*

et_tilia
08-26-2003, 12:37 PM
you should pay attention!! baka!! *Yuki punch!!*

nyaaaaa! >.< gomen nasai Yuki-san!!! :waaaah:

Aosora
08-26-2003, 01:45 PM
Hehe, crazy Ryu-chan, Yuki-chan!
Aeva, I knew who you guys were, and I loved all your costumes muchly!
Yeah, our microphone problems were a little embarrassing... Next skit (if there is a next one .) I'll have my groupd record voices onto a CD like those smart Anime Idol people!
Most of my emabrrassing moments had to do with wig problems and when that guy in the hallway looked at me like he thought I was a hooker... (I don't blame him, I didn't have my coat on -.-")
Dun worry too much Ryu-chan =( At least you eventually said "Let's"! Hehe
<3Aosora

aeva
08-26-2003, 03:15 PM
Most of my emabrrassing moments had to do with wig problems and when that guy in the hallway looked at me like he thought I was a hooker... (I don't blame him, I didn't have my coat on -.-")
God, try walking the streets of NYC in a Shuichi costume. XD XD I remember doing that at AXNY/BAAF last year, and people either shooed their kids away from me, or tried to pick me up. ^^:;;; It was quite entertaining.

digikoomi
08-26-2003, 03:24 PM
God, try walking the streets of NYC in a Shuichi costume. XD XD I remember doing that at AXNY/BAAF last year, and people either shooed their kids away from me, or tried to pick me up. ^^:;;; It was quite entertaining.
well NY people are always like it..-_- I think is nothing wrong to see people in costume. I don't understand why they don't pick star war cosplayer? they think star war cosplayer are normal? normal people are werid..

et_tilia
08-26-2003, 05:52 PM
digikoomi: i agree...i guess animanga in general aren't that well known still. :P i gotta change that! (people call me "virus-spreader" because i spread the virus known as "getbackers" or "yaoi") >:}

Ooh, another embarrassing moment: Tripping and almost falling in my enormous Ryuichi-boots when running to catch the ppl cosplaying as Harry and Draco so i could take a picture...(-_-;) That was horribly embarrassing, since i was running in the middle aisle of the stage competition room...a lot of ppl probably caught a glimpse of me. (T_T)

zephy
08-26-2003, 09:37 PM
hmmm.... I'd have to say the only remotely embarassing thing that happened to me was on Friday morning. I was in the room registering for workshops and on my way out, my wig (I was dressed as Chii so I had a super long wig) got caught in the cord of a telephone on the wall. Later that day, my hair also go t caught in a guys bookbag in the dealers room X_X... do you know how odd it is to say to someone "pardon me, but my hair is stuck in your bookbag. would you mind not moving while I get it untangled from your zipper?"

Aosora
08-26-2003, 11:33 PM
Hehe, sounds great, aeva! XD
I believe you'll accomplish your goal, ryu-chan!! hehehe
<3Aosora

ki kuru kitty
08-27-2003, 12:55 PM
Ahh New York City... ::looks outside window:: Its still there. Hey Aosora, Cutest Shuichi I've seen so far. Had a blast at the dance, how are you and crew doing.

DigiKomi: well NY people are always like it..-_-
>*Gasp* I'm not like that!.... well not all the time ^_^;;

My most embarressing moment: Getting in Trouble for giving a hint in the Guess that Anime show and getting jumped by Anime girls and also getting turned off when I was a personcon. o_O don't ask...

Aosora
08-27-2003, 03:32 PM
Hey "kitty!" Hehe, me and crew are good! Yeah, the dance was awesome! You know, I'd never been to a Shoujocon dance before... Iassumed they would be boring 0.0 Not so! Hey, thanks for the compliment ^.^

aeva: i just realized that you're not just the miwako, you're also the "other" shuichi, in the green coat! Silly me.

<3Aosora

hachikin
08-27-2003, 03:35 PM
Before you get silly ideas, I'm NOT gay. I just didn't want to be hugged.

oh, jeez. if anyone did think this (which seems not to be the case), i wouldn't worry about them... the opinions of people who believe in stereotypes like that (& would act like being gay is a bad thing, or like anyone's orientation is their business anyway)--not worth worrying over. :P

re: spending money--i actually was pretty good this year... i don't buy a LOT of the stuff that people go crazy about in the dr--like $25 chobits pillows that are about 6 inches square, heh. (never mind i don't watch chobits) or artbooks. almost everything i waste my money on is sort of practical, darnit. ;) even my pokota plushie--actually, i bought that for my SO for the holidays a year or two ago, but didn't it come in handy when i was cosplaying hime-chan? ;)

chiron_hikari
08-27-2003, 04:18 PM
my wig (I was dressed as Chii so I had a super long wig) got caught in the cord of a telephone on the wall. Later that day, my hair also go t caught in a guys bookbag in the dealers room X_X...

Poor Zephy!! I must have left already that morning, because I missed the wig/telephone cord incident. But, I'm glad that you had such a great time with the rest of us Greppie psychos. *grins*

My embarassing moment was actually a realization I had AFTER the con. -_-; One of the staffers, Eriol actually, well...I had the distinct feeling I scared the living shit out of him over the course of the weekend. When marsie and I were talking on our car ride back, I realized just how insane I'd been acting and I felt soooo bad!! But, at least all is forgiven and I'm happy now! *smiles*

Eriol
08-27-2003, 05:12 PM
even my pokota plushie--actually, i bought that for my SO for the holidays a year or two ago, but didn't it come in handy when i was cosplaying hime-chan? ;)

You can't use hindsight as a cover for your supposed brilliance. =P

aeva
08-27-2003, 06:45 PM
Ooh, another embarrassing moment: Tripping and almost falling in my enormous Ryuichi-boots when running to catch the ppl cosplaying as Harry and Draco so i could take a picture...(-_- That was horribly embarrassing, since i was running in the middle aisle of the stage competition room...a lot of ppl probably caught a glimpse of me. (T_T)

Last year, I tripped ONSTAGE in my Merle costume. ...and Toby brought it up as he p[resented my award.... god, that was mortifying. XD

@zephie: Awww, you poor thing! I hope both you and your wig are all right!

aeva: i just realized that you're not just the miwako, you're also the "other" shuichi, in the green coat! Silly me.
Yesh, that was also me. tehe! I was also that Merle on Sunday. :3 I change costumes too many times, ne? ^^;

I miss Michela. ;___; [the Alexial in Masquerade] If you read this hun, the rose you forgot in my room is hanging on my wall now! XD It smells pretty!

marsie
08-27-2003, 08:26 PM
hmmm.... I'd have to say the only remotely embarassing thing that happened to me was on Friday morning. I was in the room registering for workshops and on my way out, my wig (I was dressed as Chii so I had a super long wig) got caught in the cord of a telephone on the wall. Later that day, my hair also go t caught in a guys bookbag in the dealers room X_X... do you know how odd it is to say to someone "pardon me, but my hair is stuck in your bookbag. would you mind not moving while I get it untangled from your zipper?"

Manda...when was getting untangled from a man's zipper, ever embarassing for you? I thought that was a regular occurance for you. :-X

*runs away laughing*

MJ:

You are such a dork...watch out for the UPS man. He delivers

zephy
08-27-2003, 10:48 PM
Manda...when was getting untangled from a man's zipper, ever embarassing for you? I thought that was a regular occurance for you. :-X

*runs away laughing*

Darn.. you know me too well >_> but you'd think I'd be good enough not to get stuck in the zipper by now *grins and bites Beth*

TheAnarCHris
08-28-2003, 01:46 AM
@Starwind824 : Your skit was hysterical. XD A tad raunchy, but hysterical. I have the weirdest urge to watch Grease now.... and trust me, that's a compliment to you, hun. Grease is one of my most hated movies. ^^;

Hell i never seen the damn thing...but thanks none the less.

Oh and Carrie, u may wanna rethink the no embarrasing thing again.

marsie
08-28-2003, 03:32 AM
Darn.. you know me too well >_> but you'd think I'd be good enough not to get stuck in the zipper by now *grins and bites Beth*

Oh the shame the shame.

*mumbles somthing about a guy/girl named Allyn*
>.>
<.<

Now were did that little piece of evilness come from?

*grins evilly and bites Manda back*

>.<

neoangelwink
08-28-2003, 12:57 PM
Hell i never seen the damn thing...but thanks none the less.

Oh and Carrie, u may wanna rethink the no embarrasing thing again.

what every do u mean ^__^, hehehe , i dont rember flashing ,saying someing stuped, umm falling on face, and eles that would be very embarring this time at this con.

chiron_hikari
08-28-2003, 03:25 PM
Oh the shame the shame.

>.>
<.<

>.<

O.o I think I'm being reminded of my embarassing Shoujocon moments thanks to you two! *thwaps Manda and Beth*

I have to admit...Josh being a baka and coming up with the entire portalling thing was embarassing. -_-; Remind me to torture him the next time we're all together. *grins evilly*

Actually, I was reminded of something that did embarass me horribly...although I managed to cover the embarassment at the time. At one point during the day on Saturday, I was stopped by a girl (kind soul she was! If you're here, thanks for saying something!) and she mentioned that I should be careful about my staff bag. Apparently, if I had the bag in just the right position, it kept flipping up the back of the skirts on my fuku...showing off my swimsuit bottoms. >.<; I'm thankful that she said something to me...but my God!! I was sooo embarassed!!

zephy
08-28-2003, 04:53 PM
Oh the shame the shame.

>.>
<.<

>.<

We wil make no more mention of that particular ex of mine >_> I'd rather be done and over with in regards to him -_- 2 and a half years was quite enough, thank you....

:)

John_B_00
08-28-2003, 07:35 PM
I damn near broke my legs coming down those stairs. Giant, Slippery, Fiberglass Wizard Boots. Grrrr... Quite a few people thought it was funy. Not me.

digikoomi
08-28-2003, 07:51 PM
there was nothing happen to me, only on our way to shoujo, a Big traffic jam on the West side of the bridge, we can not move for nearly 2 hours.

MrWonderfulToji
08-31-2003, 06:01 PM
hey marcie! thanks again for bringing carrie and I into sake tasting! it was really fun!
we looked for you afterward to hang out for a bit and offer you some pizza, but you teleported away, and I don't know that spell yet -_-
and I said it before and I'll say it again, after BAAF, I maintain that the dealers room at shoujocon was superior to BAAF...
and as for embarassing moments, so far, I've danced with a blow up doll, cried and rolled around on the floor screaming, and now perverted a childrens book series... obviously I need a different hobby..
sean

marsie
09-01-2003, 11:20 AM
Yeah that was when someone on staff found my hiding place in there. ^^; I wish I would have hide better. Cause I missed all the sake that was drunk afterwards.
There is nothing wrong with perverting Harry Potter.....it was there to begin with

Now perverting FF6 I may have to take you out....*builds up to Morph into an Esper* XD

If you get the chance drag Celes and everyone down to AnimeNext I shall be working there too. ^_^

AnimeParty
09-02-2003, 10:09 PM
I was leaving the convention, and the wind started to pick up, I had something under my Su skirt, but never the less it happened as I was passing a bus full of men, who happened to be looking my way. Arg....then right after that an elder couple that was behind me when this happened, came up to me and asked me what kind of convention this was, the elder man started looking me over, I was like "Um...yeah it's an anime convention" and then took off.

mandichan
09-13-2003, 02:46 AM
On our way to Shoujocon, we driving around for a long time on what we thought was the road the hotel was on... Only to find out that we were on a road with the same name in the BRONX! lol ^-^;; But not only did the road have the same name, it intersected with a road that had the same name as a road by the real shoujocon.... I dunno what the chances are that there would be 2 roads with the same name that close to each other!! @_@

Also, this wasn't this year, but the year before.. Me and my friend walked into the karaoke room, and someone was singing the Weiss Kruez opening. I was wearing my puppy Shuichi costume, and feeling silly, and I started doing a strange interpretive dance to the music while facing the back of the room. My friend starts laughing, so I thought he liked my silly dance, but then he's like "Mandi, everyone in the room is staring at you." and I turn around and everyone is turned around looking right at me!!!!!! ^_^;;

I ran out of the room laughing so hard. Then a couple minutes later this girl comes up to me and goes "Nice dancing." completely sarcastic. It was sooo hillarious XD

aeva
09-13-2003, 11:29 PM
You were the Shuichi puppy at Shoujocon2002? Oh my gee golly goodness, your costume was so cute! :3

mandichan
09-14-2003, 01:04 AM
You were the Shuichi puppy at Shoujocon2002? Oh my gee golly goodness, your costume was so cute! :3

Ahhh thanks!! XD My sister was Bunny Ryuichi was well :D

I didn't have time to make a costume for this year's shoujocon.. ToT Hopefully next year things will work out better XD

Puchuu Puchuu!
01-27-2004, 10:02 PM
oh no... I hate to think about it. My worst and most embarassing moment at shoujocon was not knowing how to play Para Para Paradise.... I thought it was like DDR.... oooh how wrong I was

Aya Frost
02-07-2004, 02:43 PM
Ugh, My most embarassing thing was my first mas. I did a walk on and I was a total dork >< I was late onto the stage and I was in my Schoolgirl outfit as Ceres from Ayashi no Ceres. And T-T I walked stupid and was completely stupid T-T my mom said my blue hair (wig) shined in the lights and when i spun was very pretty ^_^

**I didn't read the title fully till after i posted, Sorry I haven't been to this convention before i was at Ani-magic >< Moronisum took over sorry

~Aya Yuy Aka Ceres

Carrot Glace
02-09-2004, 06:59 PM
Well, for me it partially embarrasing to portray the 'fanboy' in the skit with DJ Ranma S, Studmaster, and kurthy133. Personally, I am nothing like the way I was acting; I will accept no for an answer. But overall it was kinda fun to do, and I was actually surprise we won 3rd place.

Genki Chan
02-11-2004, 10:36 PM
Well, for me it partially embarrasing to portray the 'fanboy' in the skit with DJ Ranma S, Studmaster, and kurthy133. Personally, I am nothing like the way I was acting; I will accept no for an answer. But overall it was kinda fun to do, and I was actually surprise we won 3rd place.

~-^ No worries hun. That was one awesome skit. Without a doubt my favorite at the con.