PDA

View Full Version : kingdom hearts deep dive

Lucifer
08-24-2003, 11:03 PM
I've seen many threads about the Kingdom Hearts deep dive. This isn't a debate over who is what etc. I've seen people cosplay blindfold guy, but others claim there is another unknown (other then blindfold guy). I have not seen the actual deep dive video, so I have no clue exactly what is shown. I don't want to try the blindfold guy, as a friend of mine (actually, two friends of mine) have done to perfection.

I do however love the trench worn, and want to make it. Aside from Blindfold guy, is there an actual unknown character that wears that coat? All the debates confused me (since I never saw deep dive), and somewhat need clearification.

Thanks!
Lu-san

Aiji Sasayaki
08-24-2003, 11:07 PM
I've seen many threads about the Kingdom Hearts deep dive. This isn't a debate over who is what etc. I've seen people cosplay blindfold guy, but others claim there is another unknown (other then blindfold guy). I have not seen the actual deep dive video, so I have no clue exactly what is shown. I don't want to try the blindfold guy, as a friend of mine (actually, two friends of mine) have done to perfection.

I do however love the trench worn, and want to make it. Aside from Blindfold guy, is there an actual unknown character that wears that coat? All the debates confused me (since I never saw deep dive), and somewhat need clearification.

Thanks!
Lu-san

Blindfold guy..? Yeah, theres him..it's easy to tell who it is, but I won't, because..you might not want a spoiler..? There is another guy, with blonde hair..he/she had a trench also, but you could see no face..so..I can't help you there ^_^'

Lucifer
08-24-2003, 11:25 PM
Well I know who blindfold guy probably is, that's no biggie. Thanks for the help ^^;

Cherry
08-25-2003, 12:59 AM
Lol. Yes. We shall continue to refer to him as "Blind Fold Guy" . Rather indearing.

daguru
08-25-2003, 11:04 AM
yo, for all the KH deep dive info you could possibly need, go here:

http://www.ansemreport.com/

Lucifer
08-25-2003, 11:51 AM
Thank you!

liz-maru
08-26-2003, 04:08 PM
ooo cool site!! thanks for postin that link!

Catpaw
08-26-2003, 04:12 PM
W.VV.W Whoa...

Farmboybob
08-26-2003, 04:15 PM
daguru: I was going to post that! Not fair!

But that is a REALLY healpful site for anything involving KH Deep Dive, and KH2.

daguru
08-26-2003, 04:48 PM
ya gotta be quick :skidude2:

*blows on fingernails and rubs them on his shirt*