PDA

View Full Version : roommate needed? or anyone want to go in on a room?

katchoo
08-25-2003, 12:52 AM
I would love to go to yaoi con, but I can't afford it on my own. So if anyone needs a roomie please pm me!

TsukiGuujin
08-30-2003, 03:13 AM
If you get a hold of me closer to Yaoi Con, I *might* still be able to make it. It's doubtful, but yeah.

*hug*

~~Tsuki~~

Psychotic Jei
08-30-2003, 01:37 PM
Ditto about the closer. I'll probably wont know for sure until the week og Ani-Magic.

ACXchan
08-30-2003, 08:37 PM
Akekekekeke that's why it's good to live in San Francisco XD

AmazonPrincess
09-02-2003, 05:34 PM
hrm, I wanna go to Yaoi-con, but I don't know if I want to go both days... and besides, I'm not that long of a drive away...

Psychotic Jei
09-02-2003, 05:51 PM
Its three days this year. I think.

ACXchan
09-03-2003, 06:22 PM
It was three days last year too. The first day is just more like a half-day cause it's the reg line with the opening ceremony at 8pm.

Padme Skywalker
09-09-2003, 03:29 PM
I live in SF so if anyone needs a room...please PM me...

Nekogami
05-27-2004, 04:52 PM
Hello , (this is my first post XD *feeling some shame*), I don't live in USA,I'm from Peru (and I speak spanish XD,obviously) maybe you know where is it,right? .Well
I would like to go to the Yaoicon and certainly I'm going to participate in the Fairy Tale contest :P.
Going to the yaoicon, will be my first time traveling to a foreign country and I don't have enough knowledge respect the place (LA- San francisco) however I HAVE to go because this is my oportunity to know how are the conventions about yaoi in other places .
Besides that I will travel alone XD (this is a risk , I think) but I want to make some friends there and other thig is the prices of the rooms...there are nothing cheap but it would be better if you can pay it with others. :)
I want a room but I don't wanna be alone,so if anyone wants to share a room and pay it together write to :

nekogami_crimson@hotmail.com
nekogami_crimson@yahoo.com

vyrax778
05-27-2004, 08:41 PM
Id go in on a room with someone as we get closer to the date thu as im still saving up for it.

Nekogami
05-28-2004, 11:11 AM
Id go in on a room with someone as we get closer to the date thu as im still saving up for it.

ok...well i need a roomate but, I donīt know if U would like 2 B with me, but currently Iīm in peru (thatīs latin america) and i hope all my paperworks would be finished before the yaoicon, if you want (but itīs not so sure YET) let me know it please.
:jjacks:

ame-chan
05-30-2004, 12:56 AM
My partner and I are looking for someone to room with as well. I think we are last checked anyway. I think I'll probably double check and then ask around again once we get a little closer to the date.

Schuldig
06-26-2004, 10:28 PM
My partner and I are looking for someone to room with as well. I think we are last checked anyway. I think I'll probably double check and then ask around again once we get a little closer to the date.

no... we don't.. I reserved us a single king bed. *grins wolfishly*

jetspectacular
07-09-2004, 05:30 PM
I'm also in the situation as Katchoo-- I live in cali and would love to get a room at the Westin (the covention place) I've shared rooms plenty of times and I'm a pretty flexible with prices/space/food/hanging out etc. I also like to cosplay (no duh!)

it's $99 a night at the westin with the con rate, so 2 nights wont be too much.

so Katchoo, Nekogami, lets see if there are other people who show up here needing rooms? 5-6 people would be ideal for me, since that would push the cost to $40 or below total!

Nekogami
08-06-2004, 12:31 PM
who wants to be my roomate I need someone !!! please!!! XD

ACXchan
08-06-2004, 02:38 PM
Jetty Jet Jet Jettyyy (jetspectacular XD), if you still need people for a room let me know because my friends might flake out on me. They're concerned about possibly missing class on Friday x__x; I'm no longer in the Bay Area since I transferred colleges. Jei if you need roomies lemme know n.n;;

kujaeidolon
08-07-2004, 02:03 PM
I wanna make it, I do I do I do! But I don't know if I can...if I do...*big eyes at ACXchan* You wanna go in for a room with me? I may be going...

ACXchan
08-08-2004, 01:14 AM
Kuja(eidolon XD), I could drive you up there but I would prefer that there be more people in the car if I do. If I don't have enough people carpooling with me I'll end up flying to SF ^ ^; If you can fly to SF too though then yeah I'd love to room with you XD

vyrax778
08-08-2004, 03:32 AM
well as it stands now I cant afford to go and looks like that wont change anytime soon.

jetspectacular
08-08-2004, 07:17 AM
ACXchan: If you give me the green light then I am *definately* going to Ycon since my only grey area was the rooming, lol. but oh man, are your "maybe not" friends the rest of the FAKE group ?? ;_; I still wanna be JJ...!

kujaeidolon
08-08-2004, 10:33 AM
Kuja(eidolon XD), I could drive you up there but I would prefer that there be more people in the car if I do. If I don't have enough people carpooling with me I'll end up flying to SF ^ ^; If you can fly to SF too though then yeah I'd love to room with you XD

Flying would be an acceptable form of getting there...*grins* I really wanna go...I may have to work something out for me to get there.

I'll let you know ASAP.

ACXchan
08-08-2004, 11:19 PM
Jet, no the friends that can't come *aren't* the rest of the FAKE group so no worries XD I finished my Ryo costume by the way bwahahaha.

So Jet, if you and I get a room together would there be anyone else you need rooming with you? If not I hope it would be okay with you to have kujaeidolon rooming with us as well, we know each other personally and kujaeidolon doesn't bite XD Either of you IM or PM me if you need to ^ ^

jetspectacular
08-09-2004, 12:54 PM
It's alright with me, I know my friend/usual conmate from college won't be going (she's not into yaoi, and she's underage, lol) so it's just me ^.^''

oh whoops, yah I should just PM ya with this.

Oh, are you going ot bring your alex cosplay to y-con? I had the sudden urge (well not so sudden, i was re-watching the series >__>) To do a Claus in the Silvana sailor uniform *^.^* so cute.

Midnight Rocket
08-18-2004, 01:31 AM
Alright. Not sure when I'm gonna get there but I've set my mind to going. I might just leave Thursday night (I have class on Thursday but not Friday) or Friday morning. I would love to stay in a room with anyone since it will be cheap. I'm most likely not bringing any costumes, meaning I don't need a lot of space. I'm flexible about where to sleep and crap. I'll sleep with someone or on the floor. Doesn't matter to me.

I just need a room. >< Please let me know if I can room with someone.