PDA

View Full Version : Magna Carta Cosplay

Lightning Count
10-09-2002, 01:07 PM
Yeah, I've cosplayed a character from a Korean video game called-
Magna Carta-The Phantom of Avalanche. I went as Leona....she's the chick in the off-white dress, funky hat and sleeves.

Anywayz, I think there will be more Magna Carta cosplayers next year. Check it out......the artwork is awesome. ;)

I was supposed to wear Leona for Ani-Magic this year, but in my hurry to pack, I forgot to bring the entire costume.:mad:

Any Magna Carta or War of Genesis cosplayers here????

No, I've never played the game, but the characters are way cool!!

Maryssa
10-09-2002, 01:27 PM
Heh actually since early early this year I was planning a Joan costume... but more recently I've been dying to create Felicia's costume, I just ADORE the design.

Rosiel
10-09-2002, 01:28 PM
I've been thinking of Beramode for a while... but I don't think it's going to pan out, as I don't like cosplaying from sources I have not played/seen.

Scoti
10-09-2002, 02:01 PM
me!..I just need to finish mine

Jibrille
10-09-2002, 02:13 PM
My group has been planing Magna Carta goodness.
Arisuchan is making Felicia and i am making, our friend dorian is making Calintz, i'll be making Ladrinne, Ladysomairot is making Juclecia, AngelYuki will be making Joker or Adora.

i have been looking at War of Genesis and was thinking of making either Sherazard or Natalie.
no one else in the group has really looked at WoG yet. ^^

khamryn
10-09-2002, 02:39 PM
I wanna do a Demian costume someday. ^_^

Kaje
10-09-2002, 02:46 PM
Gah... I have a War of Genises cosplay (Beramode) planned out for Katsu. I think I like her because she looks so elegant.

The artwork from Magna Carta and War of Genises is just so pretty... x.X

Rosiel
10-09-2002, 03:05 PM
> I think I like her because she looks so elegant.

It's a HER? O_O
I always thought Beramode was a guy... oh, well, definitely out then. LOL.

Kaje
10-09-2002, 03:59 PM
I'm pretty sure... cause Demian like... embraces her... or him. Due to the fact that there are limited English sites of the game, I'm not exactly sure, except that Demian did touch him/her like affectionatly in a picture. Gah... then again, most of the girls do have... *coughs* big breasts. And Beramode has none.

Eh... if I ever find out, I'll tell you. Or I'll go search out for someone who can read Korean. ~.~

Rosiel
10-09-2002, 04:03 PM
I was under the impression that Sherazade was a girl reincarnated as a boy (Beramode). But I don't speak Korean either so I am indeed not a reference...

It's just that by anime rules, if it has no bouncy breasts it is a boy. ^___^ Unless all the characters make fun of the fact that the character has no bouncy breasts, then it is a girl. LOL

Kaje
10-09-2002, 05:46 PM
Beramode is indeed a guy. I just found this out X_x;;

Well then, let's change that little 'her' and 'she' up there in my first post to the to 'him' and 'he'. >_<

Gah, you were right, Rosiel. *feels dumb*

Sometimes you just don't know, though. It can be so hard to tell whether a character is a male or female in the game, anime, and manga kingdom. :x

Lightning Count
10-09-2002, 05:52 PM
****COOLNESS******Anybody going to AX or Fanime next year in MC costumes?

I want to do a War of Genesis cosplay, but I'm not sure who I want to do.....but I have an idea.....***wink, wink******;)

Ayaka
10-09-2002, 07:51 PM
I'm going to break my "don't cosplay it if you don't know it" rule by doing Calintz. There IS a character profile on the site, so I have some clue what he's like. As soon as it crossed my mind, I couldn't let go of the idea. It will probably be for AX.

khamryn
10-09-2002, 10:12 PM
u.u; I feel safe in the knowledge i gleaned from a great Demian fansite before it quit existing enough to do him... eh hehe

::glomps random people::

Maryssa
10-09-2002, 10:46 PM
i still want to go as Felicia; I will only go as Joan if i can convince him (points to guy with me in icon!!!) to go as Christian with me =p I'm sure everyone wants to go as Felicia but I dont care, I would really enjoy making that outfit...

Daitenshi
10-10-2002, 02:25 AM
I'm planning on having Estell from Magna Carta done for SakuraCon or Fanime.
I've been doing a bit of research and having my Korean friends translate fansites for me ^^ She's such a tragic character! She's brave and loving, and all this great stuff that made me love her for more than her pretty design ^_^

makio
10-10-2002, 10:40 AM
I haven't read up on Magna Carta enough to get the synopsis of it, but I did however find a significant amount of information on War of Genesis III...and I'm set to cosplay Asellas Diel at Megacon2003. If there's going to be a gathering of MC or WoG3 cosplayers at AX, I'd love to join!

Ayaka
10-10-2002, 11:21 AM
Khamryn - Do Demian . . . that's my second fave chara design . . . *whine* Do it!

Daitenshi - Can I borrow one of your Korean friends? ^^ (j/k)

But yeah, I'll definitely make sure that I have Calintz done for AX if we're gonna, you know, hang out and take tons of pics. ^^

Lightning Count
10-10-2002, 06:11 PM
To be honest everybody, I have never seen or played Magna Carta. I don't have any problems cosplaying characters I don't know about....I don't even know the story line and I don't know who the villains are.

I don't care because the charcter designs are wonderful!!
See for yourself.........................................

http://www.magnacarta.co.kr/character/

BTW, remember that most of the site IS NOT in english.;)

Haruka
10-11-2002, 05:54 PM
sigh...the character design is so beautiful....if i were to cosplay as any of them, id have to do felicia or beramode.....eheh i was kinda shocked to hear that he was indeed a male..(shurggs...still hot to me)

Lightning Count
10-11-2002, 06:29 PM
wow, really?? ***scratches head********

Kelvena
10-17-2002, 05:10 PM
A friend and I are going to be trying to cosplay Felicia and Juclesia this year; she's doing the first and me, the second. I can't wait. Juclesia's outfit is SO beautiful. And Beramode is a guy? OMG. ::Looks at her Beramode wallpaper. Can't believe it::

Tea-chan
10-17-2002, 08:18 PM
I want to make a Joan(I think that's her name.. nurse girl from WoGIII) costume, because it's just too spiffy.

Alas, I need to finish my other costumes before(Subaru, Lucca, Sprite..) I pursue this one. So, it'll take me quite awhile.

Maryssa
10-18-2002, 05:11 PM
joan isnt a nurse ;-; she's a fighter!!! perhaps we can get pictures together when i make my joan =)

RealizeDOP
10-19-2002, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by Maryssa
joan isnt a nurse ;-; she's a fighter!!! perhaps we can get pictures together when i make my joan =)

That's right Maryssa!!! Enough with the nurse ness right?! Hahaha Just kidding~~~ But yea, Everytime I've worn Joan to a con I always get the "Hey Nurse!!! Can I take a picture of you!!!" Or "wow...I didn't know Nurses carried swords" >< It's amusing!

-Carolina

Lightning Count
10-20-2002, 08:34 PM
I ran into a Chelsea cosplayer at AX and Ani-Magic this year. I think her friend is planning to do a MC cosplay. :bouncer: