PDA

View Full Version : SF Gothic Lolita

Apsara
08-25-2003, 03:59 AM
Hi, this is just an announcement for anyone who's living in/visiting San Francisco. During the weekend of October 17 thru 18, there is going to be a Gothic/Country/Industrial Lolita meeting at Japantown.

There will be a smaller meeting at the Parc Renaissance Hotel where a certain (in)famous con is being held and that's where I hope to meet other lolitas going to this con, then walk to Japan town to meet everyone else.

Please go to this website...http://www.geocities.com/oisa_sinovi to find out more about this meet up! Thanks!

There will be a similar post in Yaoi con's Cosplay.com forum. Please go there if you wish to respond on these forums! By the way, the website will be changing homes soon, so please don't be surprised if it doesn't work the first time.

Apsara

Apsara
09-02-2003, 01:40 AM
The new home for the San Francisco lolita info page is now up! ^_^

http://www.angrybutter.com/egl/

The rendevous location have been changed, but I think we're still headed for Japan Town for part of Saturday and Sunday. Thank you for your e-mails!

Apsara

Padme Skywalker
09-12-2003, 04:14 AM
I heard there is a gathering in SF the day of Yaoi Con. I would like to attend for an hour or two even though I'll be at YC.

Also I am a beginning GL cosplayer so I would love to have a sewing gathering before YC to make a few things. To share ideas, sew, show drawing, etc. Anyone interested?

A J
09-12-2003, 04:37 PM
You know... that sounds like fun! I missed seeing all the GL people when I was in Tokyo.

Maybe you could list a more specific time to meet since yaoi con is happening at the same time? It might make planning a little easier for this of us who have to go from being dressed as guys to being froofy girls. :D

Padme, bring your sketches to the next armor workshop! I should be there finishing up my stormtrooper. =)

-AJ

Apsara
09-12-2003, 09:05 PM
>.< The problem is that Yaoi con doesn't have a schedule up yet and I can't make any specific meet up time without consulting that first. I'll also be going to the con...Or maybe they do have the programming up...I doubt it though. They always wait until the extreme last minute.

That would be very cool. But I don't live in SF or in the state of Cali for that matter. ^_^ I hope you have loads of fun if the sewing circle happens! *sighs...wishing she could go*

Apsara

Padme Skywalker
09-13-2003, 10:27 AM
Here ya go:
http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=20850

ayonoi
09-18-2003, 07:36 PM
Hi Apsara *GLOMPS*

If i don't have any conflicts, I will join the Loli gathering WHEEEE!! Also you are welcom to do loli cosplay at the J-rock videos on Friday-early Saturday morning! (1:30-4am, a bit of j-pop courtesy of the folks of Y-con, not me!)

Alma

ambitiousmiyavi
09-24-2003, 11:46 PM
I would love to go this. I am so happy I live around SF. Can we still go if we dont have a gothic lolita outfit ready? I don't know if mine will be done in time.

Nadeshiko
09-25-2003, 11:27 AM
If I do get mine finnished on time by then, I'd gladly attend.

kawaiidolly
10-09-2003, 10:42 PM
Ok, Im a newbie so dont kill me for not knowing this or anything... awwww.... but I know what gothic lolita is... but what about country and industrial? <runs and hides>

RyuHayabusaDOA2
10-17-2003, 05:40 PM
any more info on this? I might show up tomorrow to take pics. I look at the website, but I was wondering what time will the other meeting time at y-con is going to happen