PDA

View Full Version : Heavenly Sword Cosplay

alishazn3
12-12-2009, 07:14 PM
I was looking through some threads and though, "gee, why is no one talking about cosplaying the most amazing game there is?" haha.

I'm beginning to gather my stuff for my Kai cosplay, including big ass cannon crossbow 'Twing-Twang'.
I'll be wearing it at the 2010 Anime North convention.

I guess I'm posting this wondering if anyone else is cosplaying something Heavenly Sword related in 2010, or even better at the upcomming Anime North!
And hey, if your still stumped on what to cosplay, a Nariko Kai photoshoot would look absolutly splendid, doncha think ;D

Chergnomebyl
12-12-2009, 07:17 PM
There use to be a thread, guess it just "poofed" away :]
I still haven't played this game yet -_-

alishazn3
12-14-2009, 06:52 PM
ohhhh man :| its so addictive!
especially when you beat the game and realise you haven't collected enough points for special photos and videos -_-'
i don't see much light when i play video games obviously ahha

Meanlilkitty
12-30-2009, 03:02 AM
Yea, sadly we don't get enough people talking, so our thread died a month or two ago due to inactivity. If you need help or advice on your Twing Twang, give me a pm and I'll be jazzed to be of assistance.

LunaSquee
05-29-2012, 03:36 PM
I'm beginning a Nariko cosplay today. Bought the pink insulation foam and ready to start sword carving. I was looking at the old forum for help/references/inspiration. Sad its gone.