PDA

View Full Version : Yunie from FFX-2 for me! ^^

tinachan
08-25-2003, 01:45 PM
*wavewavewave*

hey all! I'm a newbie cosplayer, but not a newbie to conventions. This year for BAAF I'm going as gunner Yuna from FFX-2. It's been sort of tricky, I decided it on it about a month ago, but then I had to go on vacation for the whole month ;.; so, it's really the only cosplay I'll be doing for the whole weekend. I sorta wanted to do another, but you can't win 'em all. ;D I hope to meet some of you there! ^^v

Bluucircles
08-26-2003, 08:30 PM
LOL. You're such a loser. Posted your own thread. LOL. Well, we're a team so ^___^ We're only the YuRi of YuRiPa. Heheh, wouldn't the guys like to see that? ^.~

tinachan
08-27-2003, 03:28 AM
LOL. You're such a loser. Posted your own thread. LOL. Well, we're a team so ^___^ We're only the YuRi of YuRiPa. Heheh, wouldn't the guys like to see that? ^.~

A loser? I don't see why. o.O *shrug* this could have been an oppurtunity for Yuna cosplayers to unite. :p Anyway, yeah, they would love to see it, but it's not gonna happen anytime soon, that's for sure ;D

Grr, I still have to find the damn guns. I'll be a busy little chick on friday, that's a certainty.