PDA

View Full Version : Inuyasha cosplay

Hypernova8
12-15-2009, 04:49 AM
Is inuyasha cosplay really unsuitable for guyz? If not, anyone hv a suggestion on how a guy could cosplay as inuyasha witout looking weird?

Blood_Sword
12-15-2009, 05:34 AM
Uhm... wait, do you mean the character Inuyasha or any character from the Inuyasha series?

If you mean the character Inuyasha then... why would it look stupid if a guy were to cosplay him when he is a he? o_O

Bring it on and do it!

Hypernova8
12-15-2009, 07:38 AM
I meant Inuyasha. :) I saw some forums saying guyz r not really suitable to cosplay as inuyasha coz they look weird o_O. So m not sure whether I shuld do it yet.

Blood_Sword
12-15-2009, 08:58 AM
I meant Inuyasha. :) I saw some forums saying guyz r not really suitable to cosplay as inuyasha coz they look weird o_O. So m not sure whether I shuld do it yet.
Just do it.
Don't waste your time on what other people think, because in the end it shouldn't matter a shit, just do it if you want to do it.
And yeah, that's kinda stupid because every guy in the world looks different... you can't just say "guys can't cosplay Inuyasha because guys are ugly" because the fact is that every human being is unique, a one-of-a-kind, and that means that not all guys are ugly, or whatever, that's just silly and stupid if someone thinks so.

So for the love of cosplay, cosplay who the f--- you like and don't care about what other people say, because in the end it's just about having fun, and if you can cosplay whoever you want you will certainly enjoy it. :bigtu:

Hypernova8
12-15-2009, 09:24 AM
thx :) Well, I will probably buy frm online stores when I got the money n hv some fun then XD. I dun tink m gonna make one for myself since my knowledge of sewing is Zero. Not to mention that I neva cosplay b4 n d first one would probably b inuyasha or mayb lor arawn frm tears to tiara.

kawaiikayochan
12-15-2009, 05:52 PM
I've seen at eight year old cosplay boy cosplay inuyasaha! It was cute :) i don't see why a guy couldn't pull it off, I have seen one good one online (I lost the pic tho ;_;)

Hypernova8
12-16-2009, 10:53 AM
I've seen at eight year old cosplay boy cosplay inuyasaha! It was cute :) i don't see why a guy couldn't pull it off, I have seen one good one online (I lost the pic tho ;_;)

Aww, I was hoping to see some good picture of guys who cosplayed as Inuyasha. Till now, all those pictures I found were not good. The guyz look totally weird o_O

Kunoichi Neko
12-21-2009, 09:40 PM
I don't see why someone would say guys can't cosplay Inuyasha. He is a guy after all!

Hypernova8
12-25-2009, 11:03 AM
I don't see why someone would say guys can't cosplay Inuyasha. He is a guy after all!

Got that correct ;) I tink m a bit too tall for inuyasha XD. Bout 6 feet. Anyone knows anime char who r that tall? If so, lemme know the anime name so can watch it b4 cosplaying as d char. XD

Kunoichi Neko
01-10-2010, 02:21 AM
6ft should be okay for inu I am cosplaying as him but I am only like 4'11" Height doesn't really matter

alicehana
07-18-2010, 12:51 PM
he's one of the easiest character that can be recognize in the events

Inuyasha_Kun
08-13-2010, 01:24 AM
Hahaa I love cosplaying as Inuyasha! Yes I am a girl.. and Yes I am a bit overweight! but I don't care! I have fun! Hes the funest character I have really cosplayed as! And it shouldn't matter what a persons size, weight, gender, sexuality, or anything else! It just matters that the person cosplaying that character is having fun!

Inuyasha is also one of those recognized characters outside of conventions like Sailor Moon!

So...have fun with it!

Thowra
08-24-2010, 01:33 AM
Man who could say that! My Inuyasha in my group is a guy. And he loves it, And so do all the girls at the convention. Since he is the only male Inuyasha.

Hypernova8
08-29-2010, 10:46 AM
Oh, I see replies lol. I has bought my inuyasha costume now. Gotten everything alrdy, now juz need to get the sword. And I tried it out at home. I am like gonna cosplay that character during 2 conventions in my country this year.

Sad thing though, not many inuyasha cosplayers around here in Malaysia. Heard its more popular overseas. Hv only 3 members currently joining my group. 2 kikyo and 1 kanna.

Thowra
08-29-2010, 01:34 PM
Believe me you'll have a blast dressing up as Inuyasha characters. Thats cool you have a little group planned. I try to do that too.

Inuyasha_Kun
08-30-2010, 02:04 AM
Hypernova: that's awesome! And its great being the only inu!

Hypernova8
08-30-2010, 12:19 PM
It is fun being d only inu but I still need kagome to shout Osuwari! XD That would b a fun pose to do.

@Towra - Yes It is a good idea to make a group. Later u go there solo then it won't be as fun as in a group. But of course make sure u get to know your group members.

Hypernova8
04-27-2011, 05:46 AM
:/ In the end, group didn't make it. Kanna didn't hv time to finish her costume. Kikyo went to help her friend do some wig styling n disappeared. Only one I had left was my kagome. Moving all over the place n got our piccas taken. I hv to admit forming a group for inuyasha cosplay is not easy since its not all that popular here. I realized that make up makes a huge difference as well lol. Look way better than the shots I taken @ home witout any make up