PDA

View Full Version : South Park Cosplay!!!

ItalianPeach
12-15-2009, 01:25 PM
Hello! My friends and I did South Park for halloween (I was Bebe) and we were planning a group for a convention. I was just wondering if anyone else has or will be doing South Park Cosplay.

striker0
12-17-2009, 12:26 PM
That should would be interesting to see. But alas, I have not seen anyone else do it.

Neshama
12-17-2009, 10:29 PM
My freinds and I are currently planning to do it soon, we are all really excited becasue we live in Colorado so we were going to drive up to South Park to take Pictures.

Painted-Faces
12-18-2009, 11:53 AM
I've seen some South Park cosplay on deviantArt, but I've never seen it at cons or anything. I'm hoping to eventually find some people to do it with me, as I really want to cosplay Wendy one day~ Unfortunately, most of my friends aren't fans. xD

Jeremy-Chan
12-18-2009, 02:31 PM
I cosplay Kyle and Clyde and will be doing so for Anime Boston 2010 8D

ItalianPeach
12-18-2009, 03:41 PM
My freinds and I are currently planning to do it soon, we are all really excited becasue we live in Colorado so we were going to drive up to South Park to take Pictures.

XD That is amazing. My friend and I want a little snow at some point this winter (which won't be hard to imagine, I live in New England) so we can take some snow pictures. I def want to see those pictures! That'll be awesome!

ItalianPeach
12-18-2009, 03:42 PM
I cosplay Kyle and Clyde and will be doing so for Anime Boston 2010 8D

XD Awesome! Maybe I will see you there. I won't be cosplaying Bebe at that convention, but maybe I'll run into you! I'll want a picture.

AmeNekoZ
12-19-2009, 02:59 AM
LOL I'll be cosplaying Stan and Wendy in like 3 months

Vasyenka
12-19-2009, 04:48 AM
I cosplay as dead Kenny with a box of Cheesy Poofs~ 8D I've been looking for a group, but sadly I've yet to find one (I mostly attend West Coast cons~).

27XxJuDaImExX27
12-19-2009, 10:26 PM
Me and a few friends are planning on cosplaying South Park in the future :3
I'll end up being either Stan, Tweek, or Pip. And we'll have Kyle and Kenny too.

byukuu
12-20-2009, 10:12 PM
my friends did a south park cosplay group for anime boston last year, and they are doing at again this year. I used to be in it, but then I had too many other costumes I wanted to do more. If you go to AB I'm sure youll see them at some point.

paper cosplay
12-21-2009, 02:18 AM
I keep wanting to make an AWESOM-O

Jeremy-Chan
12-23-2009, 08:33 AM
Does anyone know where it would be possible to purchase a lime green ushanka for Kyle? Or a good pattern for one? I've seriously looked everywhere on the internet and cannot seem to find one...

mezil
12-23-2009, 04:40 PM
My friends and I are one day planning on doing a group cosplay of South Park. I myself either being Kyle or Tweek.
Even if we don't do the group thing though, my friend and I are for sure going to cosplay Tweek and Craig.
;p

~Squid~
12-29-2009, 01:28 PM
I did phillip for halloween this year, I have a photo of it up here 8D. I am doing Ze Mole for ohayocon. I also Hvae plans for hair flip goth, Damien, kyle and police uniform cartman to be done in 2010. 8D

AirVee
01-10-2010, 12:58 PM
They do them at almost every con I've been to. I'm actually planing a Fingerbang version of Token. XD

~Squid~
02-04-2010, 10:29 PM
I went ohayocon as Ze mole. I had a wonderful time <3 only 3 people knew who I was though D8 I made the La Resistance flag and everything xD

@AirVee- Fingerbang token sounds amazing <3 I've alwaysed loved token.

PapouGirl
02-21-2010, 06:21 PM
Yay for South Park! It's such a fun series to cosplay! <3
I cosplay Craig mainly, but I also have a couple closet cosplays and am working on Kyle.

strong_baby
02-21-2010, 07:01 PM
This is interesting..

I used to want to dress up as Wendy because I had a weird crush on Stan. x'D It'd be pretty easy, maybe I'll consider o3o; Sounds like fun. xD

~Squid~
02-21-2010, 09:28 PM
South park cosplay is so much fun! A few friends and I yesterday dressed up as a few characters and played the triva game xD

I am going to be damine next I think xD just because I could get red contacts and my best friend would be pip. <3 it'd be epic!

I tried to convince my friend to be mrs. crabtree but she wouldn't do it D8 it was very upsetting.

strong_baby
02-21-2010, 09:34 PM
Hmm.. I want to give this a go. xD I know one of my best friends would probably join me in a heartbeat - she'd make a good Stan. 8D ..Wait a sec..

..That's it. If I'm going to give Wendy a go, she's being my Stan.. x'D

an deiner Seite
02-26-2010, 07:19 PM
Hmm.. I want to give this a go. xD I know one of my best friends would probably join me in a heartbeat - she'd make a good Stan. 8D ..Wait a sec..

..That's it. If I'm going to give Wendy a go, she's being my Stan.. x'D

Sweet Jesus XD Wendy? I thought you hated her.
Which one of us is that, now? XD

strong_baby
02-26-2010, 07:39 PM
Sweet Jesus XD Wendy? I thought you hated her.
Which one of us is that, now? XD

Not really. Only because of my weird crush. <:
And I was thinking youuuu >D Unless for some reason you don't like South Park and I've been mislead these past years..

Un-Kun
02-26-2010, 10:49 PM
I have a half finished Stan lying around my dorm somewhere (I threw it together to wear to Universal Studios at random with my friends. It was pretty awesome.) But for Megacon I'm part of a group going doing the Goth Kids. I'm currently resewing a wig for the Tall Goth, a Cos.com buddy is doing Red Goth, one of my friends is getting roped into Little Goth, and were still hoping for a Henrietta. Or Goth Stan, which I was gonna do, before I realised a Goth Kids group would be too cool to pass up on. You know, non-conformist and all that *takes a drag on fake cig*

XD Here's to hoping someone recognizes us. It's doubtful though. It is a con. It's not like goth is anything new there...

~Squid~
03-05-2010, 11:11 AM
Stan and Wendy are so cute! I haven't really seen to many people cosplay the girls from south park. I'm just imagining all the cute photo's you guys can get!

I would LOVE to do a goth kid group I am so jealous of you.

Seriously I will be extreamly upset if I see know photo's of this.

I just bought a Kyle hate today! ( I am to lazy to make it haha!) I am so excited!!

Zesiful
03-06-2010, 03:00 AM
..Oh man. Why haven't I seen this board..?
I'm working on finishing up a Kyle cosplay, I just need a new hat (the.. one I made doesn't fit over my hair when I leave it curly..) and some pants. Then take some photos..
.. I need to put together one for Ze Mole..
And One for Red Goth, as well as Kenny and either a Zombie, Demon, or Angel Kenny.. (..wanna vote on which one? XD)
And quite possibly a Craig, as I think I have a matching jacket for my hat somewhere.. Possibly a Goth Stan..
And maybe Thomas. I don't think I've ever seen a cosplay of him..
And maybe Vampire Butters, because.. he's adorable, but that much adorable might just kill me.

But ~Squid~ ... you got a Kyle hat..? Was it in like, a big chain store? I can't find a green one.. XD

~Squid~
03-06-2010, 06:57 PM
Zesiful~ I found it on Deviantart, A person on deviantart makes south park hats and sells them :3 There are also patterns online if you want to sew your own. I feel liek we love all the saem people. Ze mole, Kyle , red goth and craig <3 Haha I am working on/finished with all those cosplays too!

Shana05
03-06-2010, 07:07 PM
There was a Stan, Kyle, and Kenny at Naka-Kon but I was only able to get a picture of Stan.

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g94/Sango1115/Anime%20Conventions/Naka-Kon/2010/DSCF0274.jpg

I got this picture of a Kenny at Arkansas Anime Festival.

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g94/Sango1115/Anime%20Conventions/A2/DSCF0311.jpg

I doubt I'll ever do a SP cosplay but I certainly admire other's work of it.

Zesiful
03-06-2010, 07:21 PM
Oh? I'll have to see if I can find them. XD
I.. tried to make one, but I fail at following patterns, they confuse me so badly..

And well.. they're the best characters out there. Or at least some of them, yeah? Why not adore them.
I need to get off my backside and get my La Resistance flag put together.. I have everything I need, but.. I can't motivate myself to work on it.

~Squid~
03-07-2010, 07:32 PM
I use my La resistance flag as a curtain in my room xD made mine on a snowday. Best snow day ever! You should make yours!! It's one of the best things I have ever made!
There are so many good characters in south park, it's hard to pick which one is best. haha.

Zesiful
03-07-2010, 08:19 PM
I might have to do mine over the span of a few days. I have the attention span of a gold fish.. XD
I just hope the material I got doesn't explode into a mess of frayed.. stuff.
I plan on hanging mine up on the wall by my bed, the posters currently there are kinda raggedy...
Best one for me though.. Has to be Ze Mole.
I just have to get everything together; it's shockingly upsetting when I don't even have a green shirt. Oh well~
... I'll have to get photos of my Kyle up, provided I can find my pants. XD
..and once I finish either getting a new hat, or finish repainting some headphones, since... I had a pair that needs some use now.. XD

~Squid~
03-08-2010, 09:47 AM
I bought mine at old navy :3 it was cheep. Though I really wanted a shovel for mine D8 Never got it. When you get photos you MUST show me!

I want to be one of the adults, for some strange reason, like Randy xD I would love it!

What are you re-painting headphones for?

Ze-mole was like my obsession for like the past two months. When You cosplay as him it's just so much fun to talk like him for the whole day!

Zesiful
03-08-2010, 05:20 PM
You totally need to do Randy, he's amazing. XD
Randy or Mr. Garrison.
... I have a shovel out in the shed, actually.. Two, really. One's a normal shovel and the other's a 'kiddie' sized one..
He's been my obsession for.. quite some time, Ze Mole has.

And just to have, just for fun. I mean, might as well use them for something, right? And why not toss 'em in to a cosplay that I'm working on some?
Yeah, I don't make sense at all.
...Either that, or I need to go find some different paints to get my butt in gear for a Neku cosplay from The World Ends With You..

But I'll try to remember to show you the photos when I take them..

Oh! You had a La Resistance flag.. Is there any certain measurements you used, or.. like, just a basic.. scale? XD

~Squid~
03-10-2010, 10:31 AM
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF ILOVETHEWORLDENDSWITHYOU.

For my flag I just kind of eyed it. I can measure it when I get home for you if you want.

Randy is like, my favorite adult in south park, ever. Mrs crabtree is a close runner up though xDD

I looked all over for shovels!!! but all I could find are snow shovels D8

Zesiful
03-10-2010, 04:46 PM
I think I could probably eye it, but if you could measure, I'd love the help. No worry if you can't, though~ <3

..My favorite would have to be Randy or Terrance and Phillip.. They're adults, yeah? I love those two like no tomorrow.

..Really? I.. What about at like, a home-improvement store? Lowe's or Something? I'm not sure where you live.. but I'm sure there has to be something... Or order one online! What a fun package to get in the mail... XD

~Squid~
03-11-2010, 11:23 AM
Haha alright I'll measure it when I actually get to my house xD.

OMG I totally forgot about terrance and philip! I cosplayed as the for halloween. It was so much fun!

I tried home depot. They didn't have anything. But I also looked in the middle of winter so maybe I should look now that the weather is getting nicer. I never even thought about ordering online! That should have been my first idea.

Kitsune-sama
03-11-2010, 03:10 PM
Aha, just got into this fandom xD

I'm actually having a mini-photoshoot as Gregory this weekend at an elementary school, pfft

(ohsnap, do I spy myself a filthy dirtymonkey I know from a certain IM program?)

Zesiful
03-11-2010, 04:30 PM
Thanks so much~
Math.. just isn't my deal, I don't wanna mess this up with my fail measuring skills.. XD

I love Terrance and Phillip so much.. I need to get a cosplay of one of them.. XD

And yeah; if you need it.. online. The internet has everything. Ever. :D

...And I want to see this mini-photoshoot.

(snap, man, do you mean me? I took a shower!)

strong_baby
03-11-2010, 08:14 PM
I sooo want to throw together Wendy before my snow is gone. Wouldn't be so tough~ I can use my own hair and I love beretssss :3 hurr hurr hurr

Un-Kun
03-14-2010, 01:27 AM
Just did the Goth Kids. Actually got recognized. It made my con :D

Definately non-conformist.

~Squid~
03-14-2010, 10:02 PM
Zesiful~ my flag is a yard in lenght and 17 inches in height. Sorry It took me so long D8

I'd like tot see this mini photoshoot also :3

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF goth kids. any pictures yet?

Un-Kun
03-14-2010, 11:56 PM
When my friend uploads them, there should be. Goth kids rave like beasts. XD

~Squid~
03-15-2010, 12:38 AM
Haha that reminded me of the ep. "you just got F'd in the A." for some reason.

~Squid~
04-14-2010, 11:53 AM
So how is everyone's South park cosplays going?

Kitsune-sama
04-14-2010, 01:00 PM
So how is everyone's South park cosplays going?

xD I finished my La Resistance flag. I made it in fifteen minutes with two t-shirts, hot glue, and craft paint :'D

~Squid~
04-14-2010, 10:17 PM
FFFF Pics?

I bet it turned out wonderful!

SoraaRoxass
04-17-2010, 11:18 AM
Hey! I cosplay as Stan <3 Im wearing the cosplay to the London MCM Expo in May this year if anyone else is going?

Could anyone suggest how to make a La Resistance Flag? I've been thinking it through but Im not sure how I could do it and make it look neat on both sides. My Dad says that if I make it like a cushion cover (but sew up all the sides) it wouldn't fly properly. Someone help D:

~Squid~
04-18-2010, 10:08 AM
You don't want to show any seams on the back side? Hmmm the cushion cover seems like an okay way, but Uhh I'll try to think of other ways. Mine just has seems on one side.

SoraaRoxass
04-18-2010, 02:01 PM
You don't want to show any seams on the back side? Hmmm the cushion cover seems like an okay way, but Uhh I'll try to think of other ways. Mine just has seems on one side.

Yeah, I might just have to make the seams neater.

How did you write "La Resistance" on it? Wouldn't it just show up backwards on the other side?

Supes
04-18-2010, 10:36 PM
Did anyone make an appearance as Kenny at the Sakura Con this year? They were carrying around a sign saying "Don't kill Kenny" I wanted to thank them for how awesome that cosplay was but forgot to tell them. :( Also there was a Randy and Sharon carrying around some Chinpokomon. Anyone here cosplay them?

~Squid~
04-19-2010, 11:38 AM
Haha Chinpokomon! that's a great idea xD I just painted La resistance on. My flag doesn't say anything on the other side =/

thresh
08-04-2010, 07:34 PM
Yay, I'm so glad there's a thread about this!

Oh, and PLEASE post pictures of your costumes, guys! I go browsing around this site and other sites looking for South Park cosplays (usually to waste time and avoid doing important things like work and school). But there are only a handful of South Park cosplays---about 5 minutes worth if I click on each picture---which means I have to return to work/school a LOT sooner than I'd like to! :(

I'm going to make Stan and perhaps Butters for a friend in the hopes that we go to Comic Con next year. (I'll have plenty of time to finish....right?)

Dagger
08-04-2010, 10:26 PM
I finally got some good pics of my Wendy costume!
http://www.cosplay.com/costume/273345/

And I agree, there should be more SP cosplay here!!!

Ragtime Mouth
08-06-2010, 03:10 AM
I'm waiting to see a Mr. Derp. :)

letfightinglove
08-06-2010, 01:35 PM
I'm planning on being Kyle, but I don't know how the heck I'm gonna do the jacket.

~Squid~
08-09-2010, 11:54 AM
I just finished my Red goth cosplay :D I have purple shoes and everything. haha. I also made a Curly goth cosplay!! Photo's will be up soon~

Kyle's jacket isn't that hard. they have patterns that are really similar to his jacket at the fabric store. it should be easy to alter it to put a few pockets on the front.

letfightinglove
08-11-2010, 01:37 AM
I just finished my Red goth cosplay :D I have purple shoes and everything. haha. I also made a Curly goth cosplay!! Photo's will be up soon~

Kyle's jacket isn't that hard. they have patterns that are really similar to his jacket at the fabric store. it should be easy to alter it to put a few pockets on the front.

Thanks for the tip :)

salones de
08-22-2010, 05:50 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v142/Chiraru/DSCF0806.jpg

http://www.girlsentertainmentnetwork.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/south-park.jpg

~Squid~
08-27-2010, 07:19 PM
Finished My Red Goth :) pics are up!

Gojirarexall
08-31-2010, 03:42 AM
Haha dem pics are sexy, Squid, especially the one with the cigarette in my opinion. =P

I tried to make a Tweek without using a wig xD - Results on my page. Input appreciated. <3

~Squid~
09-02-2010, 06:47 PM
Thannkkks <3

Holy shit your hair is pefect for tweek!

muncher190
09-14-2010, 08:22 PM
Me friends and I cosplay Kenny, Stan, and Kyle, and occasionally Raisins Girls. ;3 We go to Nekocon, Anime Mid-Atlantic, and Otakon. I was also alone as Kenny at Katsucon last year.

Here are some pictures from the South Park photoshoots at Otakon this year:
http://community.livejournal.com/sp_cosplay/7382.html

My friends and I are the ones rockin' the booty shorts. Ignore the color of our Stan's hat. X3 The dye didn't take very well. The Pip/Tweek with coffee and Damien are my friends, too. :3

At Nekocon we're meeting up with a Wendy, Bebe, Token, Cartman, and maybe Clyde. I might have a Craig and Tweek with me, and in the event of Tweek, I'll be doubling up as Butters so we may perform a little Tweeters fanservice. ;3 I also know a guy who regularly cosplays Professor Chaos on Friday, though I'm not sure if he'll be continuing that legacy.

Kyuubi-Kun16
09-15-2010, 02:57 AM
I effing Love South Park, and so does the rest of my fam-dam-ily. I have three different versions of Kenny; Angel!Kenny, Normal!Kenny, Bloody/Dead!Kenny(this one will be worn on Halloween this year, which includes a sign). I also Have Butters and I am working on making Professor Chaos for both myself and my brother, I'm making his for halloween this year. I'm also planning on making Stan sometime in the near future if not him then Cartman

Dagger
10-21-2010, 10:16 PM
I did a quick Stupid Spoiled Wh*re Wendy for a rave outfit and finally got some pics!
http://www.cosplay.com/costume/334956/

xXxHeathxXx
11-12-2010, 03:27 PM
My friends && I have been cosplaying South Park since June 2009. I wanted to cosplay from South Park even before I knew what cosplaying was ;D
I cosplay Kyle && we're constantly reconized. We went to AX '09 as South Park characters && we were like human statues for the photographers. haha. :]

~Squid~
11-13-2010, 12:42 PM
I want to do the Coon next :)

Vaddix
11-13-2010, 06:02 PM
Mint berry crunch! or mysterion would be badass

muncher190
11-14-2010, 10:35 AM
I'm working on a Mysterion cosplay for Otakon. I also really wanna do Mintberry Crunch! >.<

livvylove
12-16-2010, 12:02 AM
My husband and I did a Stan and Wendy cosplay for Wizard World Comic Con. I wish we had got good pictures but oh well. It was fun but I thought it would have gotten recognized more, at least Stan

Solai Tsukada
12-22-2010, 12:44 PM
I've just finished making my first South park cosplay. I made a Butters for a con in January.

Awkward angle -->http://www.cosplay.com/photo/2803526/

I can't wait to wear it, plus I might have a Tweek, Kenny and Kyle (and hopefully a Craig too) for the con. :3

Hitsutai
12-30-2010, 08:11 PM
I'm planning to cosplay as Stan soon, possibly for Anime Expo (it's so hot in LA though! -New Yorker-)

It's kind of interesting, because just a few days ago, I found a hat in my closet, and it looks like Stan's!

cardiacnecrosis
01-19-2011, 10:14 PM
Me and my friend are going as Mysterion (me) and Mintberry Crunch (her) to Animazement this year! Next year I plan on being another incarnation of Kenny too.

I love those pics from the cosplay group x3

Solai Tsukada
01-26-2011, 06:42 PM
My con came and went and it was just me as Butters and Marjorine and a Tweek. Our Kenny and Stan couldn't make it, sadly. But we're planning Pip and Damien for next year. :3

Hitsutai
01-30-2011, 05:22 PM
I am currently working on Stan's Boy Band (Fingerbang) outfit. :3

BrbMimiTime
01-30-2011, 09:23 PM
I am currently working on Stan's Boy Band (Fingerbang) outfit. :3

Are you doing it at AX? :D I'm doing a Kyle, my friend is Mysterion, and we hopefully have a Coon(if we can get him to wear a fatsuit) and the most adorable Professor Chaos. We would love to meet up with other SP cosplayers! And seriously, I love all the boys in the Fingerbang costumes :3 I do have a white trapper hat.... hmmm....

Hitsutai
02-04-2011, 12:49 PM
Are you doing it at AX? :D I'm doing a Kyle, my friend is Mysterion, and we hopefully have a Coon(if we can get him to wear a fatsuit) and the most adorable Professor Chaos. We would love to meet up with other SP cosplayers! And seriously, I love all the boys in the Fingerbang costumes :3 I do have a white trapper hat.... hmmm....
I was planning on doing that actually, yes! Hm... I was also working on my Kyle cosplay too! Ha, that would be awesome! What day were you planning on doing this?

NekoKeitorin
02-04-2011, 01:53 PM
My friends are going to be Kyle and Stan at our up-coming con, and I'm going to be Cartman(I only choose him because I'm the biggest out of the group and I can do his voice >u>). I hope no one starts something about it not being an anime there. :P

BrbMimiTime
02-08-2011, 12:38 AM
I think we are doing it the second or third day, not really sure. It mostly depends on our friends who are being Professor Chaos and The Coon. If you want to meet up at a specific day or something, pm me when it's closer to the con! :D If I could take pictures, I would be so happy.

Hitsutai
02-08-2011, 05:47 PM
I think we are doing it the second or third day, not really sure. It mostly depends on our friends who are being Professor Chaos and The Coon. If you want to meet up at a specific day or something, pm me when it's closer to the con! :D If I could take pictures, I would be so happy.

Of course! I just have to see if I can get tickets...

CaffeineSwing9
02-08-2011, 11:26 PM
The usual group (me and my three best friends) are doing a bit of a gender-bend of Cartman, Kyle, Stan and Kenny, with a possible Craig thrown in the mix depending on whether or not the fifth girl wants to cosplay (she's never done it; we're kind of overbearingly gung-ho, so that may be the issue). Comic Con. And depending on whether or not we decide to hit up AX/if we're finished sewing in time, we might show up in LA. Considering I live an exit away from the convention center. Hell, I'd offer people a place to stay if my lease didn't end three weeks before AX.

Hitsutai
02-11-2011, 07:46 PM
Here's some pictures of Stan's Fingerbang outfit that I made~

http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr348/HikaruTsureteTaiyou/DSC01279-1.jpg
http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr348/HikaruTsureteTaiyou/DSC01282-1.jpg
http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr348/HikaruTsureteTaiyou/DSC01281-1.jpg
http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr348/HikaruTsureteTaiyou/DSC01285-1.jpg

BrbMimiTime
02-16-2011, 12:06 AM
That looks great! I like the hat a lot! And I'll probably be going to SDCC (I'm not sure if we are cosplaying SP there, though) so I'll hopefully see you if you don't make it to AX. But if you do it would be great to organize a big meetup. :) My friend and I have also agreed to cosplay Pip and Damien (she obsessed with the anti-christ and I'll take any excuse to dress up a little british boy) so I'm excited!

Jeremy-Chan
03-26-2011, 09:43 AM
I'm cosplaying Kyle and Dylan (red goth kid) to Anime Boston 2011 :]
I made my wig the other day in school for Dylan and it came out pretty badass.
My red goth wig so far! (http://i625.photobucket.com/albums/tt332/kodona/wiguu.jpg)

tsubasaKISSU
03-29-2011, 06:41 PM
So, for Fanime, 2011, my friends and I are doing a South Park group. And we're looking for a few missing people! Namely KEnny, Butters, Chef, ETC.

Who we have:
Cartman (me)
Kyle (My friend)
Stan (other friend)
Pip (other friend)

So, as you can see, we have an incomplete group! If your interested, either PM me here or on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tsubasakissu

Deadlywings
05-09-2011, 02:50 AM
So, for Fanime, 2011, my friends and I are doing a South Park group. And we're looking for a few missing people! Namely KEnny, Butters, Chef, ETC.

Who we have:
Cartman (me)
Kyle (My friend)
Stan (other friend)
Pip (other friend)

So, as you can see, we have an incomplete group! If your interested, either PM me here or on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tsubasakissu

At Fanime I'm cosplaying Tweek, and my friend is cosplaying Craig. We're doing these cosplays Thursday and Friday at Fanime 2011.

TheInvisibleBoy
09-30-2011, 06:33 PM
I'm cosplaying Kyle, my friend is cosplaying Stan, and we're meeting up with a Kenny for NYCC 2011. We're trying to set up a South Park group, so if any of you want to join us, we're going on Saturday. It would be fantastic to have a larger group!

Fallen_Angel_89
11-24-2011, 11:34 AM
hi! me and some friends are going to ohayocon in jan, i am planning to cosplay kyle and my friend is doing stan if we can get everything together ( we are having issues finding our customs)

KennyTheWhore
12-01-2011, 08:51 PM
I'm going to Anime Boston as Kenny and my friend may go as Stan, message me if you are a SP cosplayer going to AB ^.^

CosmictheRunt
01-12-2012, 06:04 PM
I have been wanting to cosplay as Professor Chaos for a long time. ;_; I might do that this summer at Colossalcon.

That, of course, is if I don't wind up being Mysterion instead >_>

CosmictheRunt
01-12-2012, 06:29 PM

I imagine South Park is the kind of podunk little town no one really necessarily /wants/ to go to >_>

Hitsutai
03-01-2012, 03:18 PM
I'm planning on having Tool Shed done on time for Otakon, as well as a few other of Stan's outfits. :D

Also, I may bring Butters back for a group. c:

shinyluxray
03-04-2012, 09:40 AM
I've cosplayed Ze Mole last con and I've planned Metrosexual!Clyde for Abunai this summer :3

Hitsutai
04-13-2012, 03:40 PM
I need some tips on how to make Toolshed's gloves. Got any suggestions? If not, perhaps a place where I can buy a pair?

BoxOfManiacs
04-19-2012, 02:06 PM
I cosplay Damien and Christophe at the moment with the intent of cosplaying Tweek in the future.

Unfortunately, out of the two other people I know who cosplay, one isn't a fan, though she said she'll do Craig and Gregory anyway, and the other one is unreliable, though she said she'll do Kyle and Stan. We'll see.

Honestly, I'm just hoping to get the former into South Park when we're living together next year.

paper cosplay
07-09-2012, 01:21 PM
what do you think of doing the characters out of paper to look like they do on screen.
I kind of want to do butters this way. I've already done towlie but want to try the human charactes what do you think

EvilLittleKiss
01-02-2013, 02:48 AM
My Kyle cosplay will be complete once I get a better wig and can put green trim on my jacket. However, it's on hold until I'm out of the house, my mom can't know about my love for South Park. D: