PDA

View Full Version : Panel Idea and Recruitment

liivingdeadgirl
12-15-2009, 10:40 PM
Hey! My friends and I would like to do a panel at AZ and we need your help! We are looking for several characters from popular animes (no manga-only or video game characters please!) to help us pull it off.

Some Requirements (a full list to be given upon inquiry)-
*You must be in full cosplay and the costume must be accurate to the character. If you commissioned or bought it that's fine, it just needs to look good.
*You must be in character for the duration of the panel. If you're shy this probably isn't something you'd enjoy. Enthusiasm and over the top personality's are appreciated!

The characters we are interested in using should have a strong personality with a easily defined trait. (i.e. Death the Kidds OCD, Kamina's 'I am the most awesome person ever' attitude, or Nia's quiet, friendly attitude, but completely oblivious to how things work, etc)

Characters should also be somewhat popular and familiar to the majority so some of the series we might choose from are:

Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Bleach
Naruto
Hetalia
Full Metal Alchemist
Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler)
Prince of Tennis
Gurren Lagann
Code Geass
Pandora Hearts
Haruhi Suzumiya
Cowboy Bebop
Gundam Wing
Soul Eater
One Piece
Inu Yasha
Kenshin
Tsubasa Chronicles
D.Gray-man

For further information please send me a PM, as we don't want to give everything away before showtime!

-Kelly

theonlyangel77
12-16-2009, 10:39 AM
wait what?? we are doing a panel for AZ???? i thought AMA???? you are now confusing me :(
lolz...

theonlyangel77
12-16-2009, 12:29 PM
I want to be the Host!!!!!

cartman0828
12-16-2009, 01:02 PM
i thank this is a awesome idea and i would love to be a part of it. but it will be hard to stay in charter because i am going as Roy mustang from fma and he changes the way he acts depending on the situation he is in though i think i have hem down pretty well the voice still needs a little work but that should be no prob so when are yal doing tryouts?

theonlyangel77
12-16-2009, 02:51 PM
when we get back from Katsucon. and video submissions will be excepted also. we will post it on the forms. please PM Kelly (liivingdeadgirl) or myself(theonlyangel77) with the following info:
Your Real Name:
The Character you would like to Cosplay as:
the Series it is From:
Refference Photos of you in the cosplay:
your age:
male/female?:(cross playing is accepted ^-^)

then we will respond and let you know more details

THANKS!!!!

Aderyn
12-23-2009, 11:04 AM
So shall we go ahead and send the info or wait?

theonlyangel77
12-23-2009, 01:03 PM
send the info so we can get our character list going! ^_^ we are ready to see some awesome "in Character" cosplayers!!!

liivingdeadgirl
12-23-2009, 07:41 PM
You can send us a pm with your interest, however you don't have to send detailed information yet. Once we hear back from AZ with panel times we will put the application up as an attachment to this thread and you will be able to fill it out.

Aderyn
12-24-2009, 02:09 AM
ok. That's what I thought. I've already PMed livingdeadgirl with my interest. I'll just wait for the application then :)