PDA

View Full Version : Bioshock Cosplay?

raverstorm
12-16-2009, 03:17 AM
Heyyyyyyyy

whussup.

So im trying to work on a Jack cosplay, you know the main character from Bioshock? of course you know. So no one really knows what he looks like EXACTLY you juts know he has like a beige sweater, tattoo's and plasmids. Well i wanted to get some opinions from you guys.

Pants? What kind of pants do you picture him wearing?

Hair? I was thinking slicked back...

Plasmid! I want to do the hypnotize big daddy plasmid, i was thinking a tennisball painted over? or maybe a balloon? but the balloon would pop too easy. And slime my hand/ball. Any ideas or suggestions?

And of course id carry a wrench and my friend is gonna do a little sister so i might be a little more easily recognized. But any help would be great! Suggestions too 8] Thanks!

Lennester
12-21-2009, 12:25 PM
Hiya i just beat bioshock like literally about 2 hours ago WOW anywho i see jack wearing brown dress pants slicked back brown hair with 2 strands out from the left side. also with a smoke in his mouth and suppenders with black or brown dress shoes. also don't forget the tattoo's on his wrist. Hopefully when your done i wish to see pictures of how you guys do it, well thats just hope i assume jack would look. Good luck!!!