PDA

View Full Version : Code Geass C.C Thigh High White Boots

xxmossgardenxx
12-16-2009, 06:58 PM
Hello everyone,

Again no posting to the Code Geass thread, as it is too cluttered.

I have figured out how to line the outfit, but now I have a question about C.C's thigh high boots.

A few months ago I ordered these boots on ebay (http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y293/kagome-chan0890/boots.jpg) and they are great and perfect boots. However I am not very good in heels and now I am unsure about walking around in them all day at the con. I am going to get gel inserts, but I still question them because of how thin the heels are.

I was wondering if anyone else knew of some thigh high white boots with a chunky/wider heel, or shorter heel that would work well for C.C's cosplay?

Crystalike
12-17-2009, 10:39 AM
Those look like they are fine. I have boots very similar to those for my own C.C. costume and they're actually quite comfy with the gel inserts. You have to practice walking around in them, and remember that if they're painful around the con then you could carry a pair of flipflops with you and wander around like that. I haven't seen any other white thigh high boots that look accurate besides making white bootcovers on top of white pumps. All other thigh high boots that I've seen either have too high heels or are chunky platforms that look silly.

xxmossgardenxx
12-18-2009, 02:20 PM
I noticed the boot covers but I don't think they always look as nice as the thigh highs. I suppose some practice would help -laughs- Thanks for the tips ^ _ ^