PDA

View Full Version : CN shoutouts!

Chosuke
08-25-2003, 05:45 PM
Oh yeah..I forgot my shoutouts!
I think my head is still a little messed up from that stupid limiter, it must of cut of what little circulation I had going to my brain.
Anyway, post all of your shoutouts here!

----------
Kisa: Nice seeing you! We didn't get to talk much but when we did I had to be impressed by whatever costume you were wearing. Love the Miho and loved the supah Ninja Gear.

Xiola: I didn't get to harass you as Jack,but at least I got to talk to you a bit and be amazed by your buttonholes and hat skills. Your Pirogoeth kicked ass and I sort of wish I had made mine now so I could of taken pics with you n kisa.

Louise: It was nice to speak to you to! You were so nice and your Legolas just totally kicked ass.

Christine: Sexiest Totchi ever, and your Mika was real cute. You make toilet paper and mullets look good.

Aubz: Sorry I couldn't finish Saladin n such, but the situation couldn't be helped. Your Joan was kickass even with the space boots xD

Les: I hoped you liked your butchery knife things! I still think you should of plugged in your lightbulbs for a picture.

Dan: I DO NOT SNORE. BITE ME. And Sarah still ahs those pictures of you and Chris on her digicam.. >D

Nyamiko Chan: Thanks for the cookies and hug!

Winnie and SMA: You guys were great! Thanks for babybsitting my junk for me so it wasn't stolen by hobos! And congrats on the de-skankified Gambler!

Mia: Hope you had a happy B-day n stuff! we got to east side marios a bit too late to hang out..but at least I got to talk to you!

whitemage: You were really nice too! I was glad to talk to you the bit that I did and finally got a pic of your Embla!

Hellebelle: If that Alita was in your closet,I want your wardrobe. Congrats on winning in masq!

Maki and Yukari: Totally cute! You guys always looke great and I'm so happy the bootcovers worked for you. Hopefully you can get your wallet back or something.

----

wooo..finally.
I talked to so many more people this con, probably cause there wasn't much to do.. but in a way it made up for the lack of socializing I did at AN ^^l

hellbelle
08-25-2003, 05:52 PM
(wrong person posted)

xiola
08-25-2003, 09:37 PM
hmm... i don't want to post shoutouts just because then i'd forget someone and because 90% of people on this board forget ME, and/or seem to think i DON'T EXIST, i wouldn't want to do that to other people, because well, it makes you bitter, ok? :P

(i mean, for one thing... a) *louise does not even read this board* b) i have been hanging out with those same people (kisa and louise) for almost as long as they have been cosplaying at all - that is to say, like, the past 3 or 4 years! but yeah, apparently i still dont' exist.) (oh, and not you, chobrat, at least you love me ;PP *hugs*)

no, i'm not bitter. ;P

but basically... to everyone who was nice, props to you and your niceness. to everyone who was all snotty and annoyed me (like CNA staff, and certain exclusionist-y types)... well, now you'll never know! ahahahaha! *coughs*

but anyway... seriousness:
i'm sad con season is over, it's kind of easy the whole summer to just wave and be like "see you next month! :D" but now that's it's over it's all ":( won't see everyone till next year... ;_;" which is sad. i'll miss you guys and stuff :P

hellbelle
08-25-2003, 09:54 PM
(wrong person posted)

Erilan
08-25-2003, 09:56 PM
I have many little shoutouts, but there's one big one that stands out above all others.

Gord Rose - Happy 44th Birthday!!! :bigtu:
(Ninja Sensei)

East&WestGaijin
08-25-2003, 10:13 PM
Kenney: Gord Rocks!!! I wish he didn't have to leave.... I'm hoping to MC CnAnime one day, if it's still running....

Barks: *Irish groundskeeper accent* Ah knu you'd be wantin' to du it! Besides that, I'd like to thank the SMA for having made the FF cosplay photoshoot even more fun and for all those who had partcipated in the masquerade for making my con experience complete.

nyamiko_chan
08-25-2003, 11:01 PM
WOAH! Lotsa shout outs lets see..XD

start at the begining!

Cho and Scoti!! -- OMG!! I'm glad you liked the cookies ^___^ there was a bunch left over too o.0 but that ended up as my dinner sorta XD
Thanks for the hug too! We gotta hang out at TAC if your going too!

Les and Aubz -- Ur costumes were great and at least i said Hi a bit -_- my stupid evil shyness X.x

Dan - I think I scared you with the me supposedl;y hitting you "virtually" ya..i'm not thatnuts! Hope to say Hi and chat more another time!

Jon- HA! evil bum..you pole danced without me T^T No Lurvs!! XD LMAO!

the White haired Kyo - Ya..my friend was that May that was stalking you *hides from her* LOL!! PM me ! ur were so nice to let me pull you over to her XD

EVERYONE ELSE..Nuriko, Reciel, Mia, Mage..omg..I must be forgeting peoples..but YES!! All those JROCKERS XD thanks for letting me Say hi and stuffs!

*takes a breather*

Vanity Fading
08-25-2003, 11:08 PM
ahhh I forget peoples names easily so uhhm... k It was so much fun hanging out with Nyami and Mekou XD
SMA members your costume were of course amazing as always!!
Limeyaku and sakuradayu yore costumes were awesome!!! XD

oh yeah one more thing, that KYO cosplayer that I was "stalking" ^^;; thanks soo much for posing for a pic with me (in my gallery) we NEED to chat again sometime ^ . ~!

everyone else who I met there "hi!", the costumes were really great =D

Maki Yu.Ki.Ame
08-26-2003, 12:07 AM
haku(chocobrat): oh my god! how I thank you for the instructions on the bootcovers! they work out so nicely! Thanks again!! ^^

Maki

nuriko001
08-26-2003, 04:26 AM
i'd like to shout out.. to.... EVERYONE!hehe.. that i met:)..old and new:)

Kaijugal
08-26-2003, 10:30 AM
I'm with whoever said if I say people by name I'm bound to forget someone. :angel2: I thank everyone who came out to support the masquerade, Ninjas, filmcrew, Penny and the Greenroom Gals, the other judges, The Photography staff, Barb and Martin who work SO hard before, during, and after as the masqurade directors, Gord, for being such a great MC and taking all that abuse, Those of you who participated in the masquerade and put so much effort into it and preparing for it, and those friends of ours in the audience who support us.

It was great getting to see friends again and :jjacks: it was super fantastic meeting a few of you for the first time and having a face to put to the names. :)

Thanks for coming out.
Cheers! :cheers:

JustinCredible
08-26-2003, 11:23 AM
Shoutouts.... too many to mention!
Too many to mention... and the funny thing is that although I didn't meet all of you, I certainly noticed you on stage or walking around... but buzy times...

Mage
08-26-2003, 02:04 PM
Aww...Xiola, you know you're loved...I'm just too shy to talk much to ye. ^_^ In fact, I was so busy going "oooh! Piratey goodness!" and "Damn, I want that hat!" that I didn't even get a picture of your Jack Sparrow (Captain Jack Sparrow, I mean...lol) costume. T_T

Hmm, as for shoutouts and such...i think I did a bit of that already...but...

To the Rayment twins from the Matrix (because I'm too much of a coward to have said it in person, but it has to be said): Oh, that hotness. Thanks for getting Sunday off to a great start for me and all I have to say, again on the subject of the hotness, is daaaaaaaamn. ^_~

Chosuke
08-26-2003, 02:18 PM
I think EVERYONE wants Xio's hat.. I know I did xD
I popped out of nowhere beside her when I saw the hat and i'm like 'OOh nice Hat' xD.. urge..to...steal...

pretty sure I would of been caught and beaten down with a empty bottle of rootbear though.

Limeyaku
08-26-2003, 03:48 PM
chobrat: YOU SUCK FOR NOT FINISHING SALADIN! naww. its okie. ^_^ you still brought the swords even though they had a traumatic experience. ;_; poor babies. ;_; YOUR GOKU ROOOOOCKED! GOKU BRAVES THE CITAY! WOOHOO!

scoti: omg youre too pretty and your costume rocked too*_* and your wig. AHH! so awesome!! even without your voice youre still cool. AHAHH! XD awww... hope it feels better now!!

sakuradayu: i ahte you . you suck. you make the world angry. :) AHHAH!

sma: you guys looked great! *_* so colourful! congrats! ^^

CHRIS: YOU HO! YES! i call u a ho now because you hung out with us. it was fun fighting with you and stealing your beating stick thing. XD wahoo! .o.

sion/eric: THANK YOU SO MUCH for my weapon! i luvs it muchly even if the paint did rub off on my face and leave a silver moustache. :) hehe. it was sosososo fun hanging out with you and oging all crazy-like. sorry we forgot the fuzzy peaches dude. ur bro is cool too.LOL i want his chains. XD weeeeee .o.

maki yukari and friend: YOU GUYS LOOKED GORGEOUS! *_* i loved your costumes and you were all so friendly. ^___^ hope to see you again soon!!

sher nyami and mekou: it was so great talking to you guys for a bit! need to talk more though. ;_; you all looked great!! SHER! YOU ARE THE CUTEST MAY EVER! *_________* and mekou has the worlds best paopu XD squisheeeeee!

FRIKKN PA RO grouP: ....... you guys are the sexeh. XD muchos fun hanging out with yous! and stealing your OMG sign and the crossbow thing and stuff and yeah. YAAAAAAAAAAAAY! i get to cosplay with the sexeh theif >D whahah. that is ... if the clowns dont get to me before then... ;_; CONGRATS on your first win! ^o^ *hugs*

anyone else: yes. it was fun. you guys rock. *_*

weeeeeeee omg. so happy i went and got to meet so many new people. *^_^*

SEE YOU ALL SOON! ^O^ ( novembercon)

Maki Yu.Ki.Ame
08-26-2003, 03:55 PM
Limeyaku: oh my god~ i wish u guys can stay for all 3 days! i was so dumb that I forgot to take pics WITH u! and also you too haku! oh my god! I won't make this mistake AGAIN!

Maki

Minakolabelle
08-28-2003, 12:05 AM
my only shout out will be a big FREAKING one to Xiola <3

xiola
08-28-2003, 09:34 PM
**dies**

hahaha... aww i feel like a whiny brat now. XDDD heehehehe

*<3 minako too :P*

Michi
08-28-2003, 11:47 PM
o.o Chobrat.. pictures of Dan and Chris? X3 Gimme? *^^*

xiola
08-29-2003, 01:26 AM
Lazy Kisa Post:

... I have no comment. And no shout-outs.
If I talked to you at the con, I probably said anything I had to. If not, You didn't deserve my attention. (kidding. Sort of. Or I couldn't find you. But probably one or the other.)

I'll go be obscure and unknown with Xio and try to set people on fire with my mind. No love for me. But hey. You get used to that.

xiola
08-29-2003, 02:48 AM
[xio:]

hey, you get more love than me MOST of the time! >P then you hate me for having a serger and fashion school. and i hate you for getting all the attention, and you hate me for being froufy :P oh well... we're both just horrible horrible people. XD

but i'll still miss seeing people all year :( i should get a start on my costumes early for once! :DD.... oh, who am i kidding. damn school getting in the way. 9_9;;

:P

xiola
08-29-2003, 05:09 AM
(agh stupid double-post... it acts like ti's not letting me post and then shows up twice ;_;)

nuriko001
08-29-2003, 06:45 PM
boo no one shouts at me:( and me posse *shuned in corner

Kikoro
08-29-2003, 07:00 PM
I dont have too many shout outs but here it goes, shout outs to Chobrat; it was nice to finally meet you. Im sorry i didnt see you on Sunday. I didnt cosplay as Hitomi that day anyway, i wasnt feeling well. Your costume on Saturday was great to bad i didnt get a pic of it.

and hiya to JustinCredible. good to meet you too. too bad about your listerine costume, that i really wanted to see. Thanks for keeping my friend and i company in line, waiting for tickets on Friday. good times.

Maki Yu.Ki.Ame
08-29-2003, 10:57 PM
NURIKO! how could i forget about you~? We had so much fun talking about MM ^^

**my bad! keep missing ppl. OKAY, whoever i didn't mentioned, i love u guys too!

Seiya Yagami
08-30-2003, 02:41 PM
Chobrat - Thank you so much for everything... You got mad skillz doing make-up and hair!!! YES YOU DO SNORE! XP

Scoti - Awesome Kougaiji! Thanks for letting me room with you guyz.

Chris - Nice to finally meet you... You missed your train, you friggin bum!! XD It's a good thing that my parents were nice enough to let you stay for that long!

Minako Labelle - Holy crap, you got taller than me!! Hehe as always, your costumes were top-notch!

Hellbelle - Really really nice to finally meet you ^_^ Hope to see you again in the next cons. Good luck in the future!

Kisa - Didn't get to talk to you too much but it was really good to see you again ^_^

Sion and Dauragon - Hehe Fun times!! Thanks for lending me the sword, it was good to get into practice again! XD

SMA (Especially Winnie for the Tidus costume) - Thank you so much, you guys are like family to me... I appreciate everything you've done... I had a blast cosplaying as your Tidus, I hope to do it more in the near future.

Thanks for making CN a great experience, you guys!

Peace~!

Minakolabelle
08-30-2003, 03:08 PM
Minako Labelle - Holy crap, you got taller than me!! Hehe as always, your costumes were top-notch!

When am I not taller then you? XD

Gotta lovers my platforms <3

Chosuke
08-31-2003, 02:44 PM
I don't snore!
And you're a freaking bed hog <.<;;