PDA

View Full Version : Comiket 77 and TFT

xtrishax
12-20-2009, 04:47 AM
Hello! ^^

This is my first post up in this forum ((I think))

Anyway, this will be my first time going to Comiket which is next week. I'll be heading there from Misawa (which is in Aomori region). And I'll be staying down at Yokota, and I'll be taking a train to attend the events in Tokyo.

So I'll be spending time in Tokyo for Comiket, TFT, and New Years.

And is anybody else attending either two conventions? If so, may I tag along with any of you guys who are attending? I have friend's here who'd like to come with me, but they've been assigned to work on New Year's week ;w;
I'm not gonna cosplay at Comiket, but I plan to for the TFT Event once I know more info. I'll be going as FMA's Edward Elric, Gintama's Kagura, and maybe an OC of mine.

So if anyone else is attending, please let me know. :)

Thanks! ^^

crystaltiara
12-20-2009, 11:13 PM
When and where is the TFT? My exchange program ends on the 18th of January, so I hope that I can still make it to this event!

Wow, Edward Elric! I'd love to take a picture of/with you if I see you. As for me, if I go to TFT I might cosplay Mina Hazuki from Darker than Black, or Rosa Ushiromiya from Umineko.

xtrishax
12-21-2009, 04:24 AM
I'm trying to get more information on the TFT Event. According to my friend Adella, it's right across where Comiket is taking place. =) She recommends cosplaying there rather than the overcrowded section at Comiket.

mixaka
12-25-2009, 07:59 AM
I'd love some information about the TFT event as well. I assume it takes place the same days as comiket?

xtrishax
12-25-2009, 09:18 PM
I'm asking for more information from my friend there. :) And the place is just in the area where Comiket is taking place. My friends recommend cosplaying there instead of Comiket