PDA

View Full Version : RED Spy help??

Ph33r Cactuar
12-23-2009, 09:59 AM
I'm trying to be a RED Spy from Team Fortress 2. I've seen many people with red suit and matching dress pants. Now my question is if these things actually exist, for I've never found a suit of that color before :S

I heard dyes could work, but for suits I'm pretty sure it wouldn't color evenly because of how the suit is made, and similarly with the pants.

Does anyone (Spy cosplayers especially =D) know where I could buy a red suit and dress pants?

Thanks a bunch forum,

- The Ninja

Moennet
12-27-2009, 04:21 PM
Have you tried making them? I think it would be easier to get or dye the fabric the shade of red you are looking for and make a suit with a pattern. ^_^

Ph33r Cactuar
12-29-2009, 07:09 PM
Have you tried making them? I think it would be easier to get or dye the fabric the shade of red you are looking for and make a suit with a pattern. ^_^

I would, except because of the different materials in a dress coat, it wouldn't dye evenly and look weird. Pants would dye ok...ish.. but definately not the coat. I could try to make it from a pattern yes, but I'm not the "grand high king of sewing" if you catch my drift ;) lol

Thanks anyways though, I'll keep up the search.