PDA

View Full Version : Michigan Cosplayers where art thou?

kentaromon2020
12-25-2009, 11:32 AM
I'm a photographer in Flint, MI. Unfortunately I'm in a city void of any cosplayers and I've grown weary of simple senior photos and mediocre model shoots. Are there any cosplayers in Michigan at all? and if so how would you like to have your photos taken by a photogrpaher and cosplayer enthusiast!?

lunaladyoflight
12-26-2009, 11:57 AM
I live in Chelsea, and there's a board at the bottom of the main forums called Michigan Cosplay Society. There are TONS of us. I know at least one in Flint.

http://www.cosplay.com/forumdisplay.php?f=89

KoriStarfire
01-13-2010, 07:39 PM
There are a bunch of cosplayers at MSU. (We like to call ourselves Animosity Cosplay lol) and there is quite a few of us still here! (A few people graduated and went off to other places). Do you have a portfolio? (i just like looking at pictures he he)

KnightJeran
01-17-2010, 12:32 PM
I'm in Monroe, MI and I feel your pain. Within the next year I'll finish another few cosplays and I'll need a photog. The whole state feels devoid of cosplayers :( lol

baw61983
01-30-2010, 02:05 AM
Hey, there are still some of us in Michigan who know how to have a good time (by cosplaying :) ). I know there is a place on the board here for us, but I want to say here that I think we need to have a big statewide meet up.

kitty~kyky~nya
03-08-2010, 08:12 PM
I totally agree ~! Senior Pictures are fun but I would love to be able to branch out towards cosplay ~! Do you have a portfolio ???? *In case if i am ever looking for a photographer to take my cosplay pics* :)

kitty~kyky~nya
03-08-2010, 08:13 PM
...I know there is a place on the board here for us, but I want to say here that I think we need to have a big statewide meet up.

I couldn't agree more ~! I was just thinking the same thing !!! Figuring out how we can set up a gathering maybe over the summer. :)