PDA

View Full Version : Any of u going to BAAF?

et_tilia
08-26-2003, 03:01 PM
Heyya! :razz: This is the gal who was cosplaying as Ryuichi at sjcon~:heart: I'm going to be attending BAAF, and I need someone to give me a ride there or just someone to hang out with there...(;_;) since it's highly doubtful that my friends are going to be attending now :waaaah: If you met me at sjcon and is going to BAAF, please_1000 reply to this thread! (((desparate)))

aeva
08-26-2003, 03:17 PM
I'm going to a day or two of BAAF [I'm already registered for the Masquerade <3], but I literally have to run away from home to go. o.o;;;;;;

I suggest public transportation. ::looks at her sig:: I see you're also from New Jersey. You're in Bergan County, man. Trains and PATH ahoy, man.

If you're asking for a ride, You should probably also post your town so people know where the'd have to go, hun. <3

fireyoukai16
08-26-2003, 04:38 PM
Im goin to BAAF ^_~(but i might only be able to show on Saturday) Oh and I was cosplying as Full Moon at Shoujocon on Friday ^-^

et_tilia
08-26-2003, 05:31 PM
I live in Ridgewood, NJ. (^_^) thx aeva-sama!

fireyoukai-sama: OOh, i think i remember who u r...?! ^_^; I'm going on Saturday only too. <3 ...since i dont got the $ to go for the full weekend...::::sigh::::

digikoomi
08-26-2003, 09:34 PM
I am going! :D sat only! Kamui again and afternoon subaru XD

fireyoukai16
08-26-2003, 09:38 PM
fireyoukai-sama: OOh, i think i remember who u r...?! ^_^; I'm going on Saturday only too. <3 ...since i dont got the $ to go for the full weekend...::::sigh::::
Ah! I think I remember seeing you too..you cosplayed Sasuke on Friday, ne? Did you get a picture taken in the LARP room?? I think I remember passing you by there ^-^

..I wanted a picture too but my camera ran out of battery ;_; *sobs*

ki kuru kitty
08-27-2003, 01:04 PM
*Poses* .... I'll be at Baaf! Since its in the Neighborhood how could I miss it. HOME CON... memories. *Le sigh* Yes we must hang out and have a blast. *Gets in a close swing position with Aeva* We never got to dance, least I don't remember. *Gives twirl* ^_^ Also if people want to know the proper places not to get ripped off by Tourist Traps for food or other items you can consult me.

Aosora
08-27-2003, 03:49 PM
Take me with you! XD

kitty: Smiler's! LOL, I lived in NYC for a short while, and I ate lunch at the Smiler's in Times Square like everyday. *sniff* They're cheap and have good buffet-style food for take-out, everyone ^.~

<3Aosora

et_tilia
08-27-2003, 05:52 PM
Ooooo.....Lots o ppl goin there :D I lived for a while @ NYC (near Metropolitan) too...But I really, realllllly need transportation there (;;-3-) Yuki-chan, can u help me out? ^_^;

aeva
08-27-2003, 06:40 PM
Also if people want to know the proper places not to get ripped off by Tourist Traps for food or other items you can consult me.
Speaking of which.... Every cosplayer should get a photo with the Naked Cowboy. XD I'm in a huge Malice Mizer groiup for the Masquerade [I'm Le Ciel Közi], and we're trying to organize a group outing to annoy the Naked Cowboy. Everyone except me and my friend Inda will also be trying to get on TRL to spread visual Kei goodness.

By the way, if you see me before the Masquerade on Sunday, harass me for some fudge. <3

TheAnarCHris
08-28-2003, 01:36 AM
Fudg eh?

I'll be there ALL three days, regualting the G-funk with all of eWs