PDA

View Full Version : Photographer available: Philadelphia area

Sorahana
12-29-2009, 09:55 AM
Hey all I just got a new camera for Christmas and am trying to find people to shoot with so I can gain some experience with photography. I used to cosplay *points at gallery* and have taken pictures of friends in the past who also cosplay/cosplayed.
I will take pictures free of charge and may use them in my porfolio (when I start getting it together), with your permission of course!
If anyone is interested, drop me a PM!

I will also be at the following conventions:
-Otakon
-Inochicon
-Zenkaikon

Cloudsofsand
01-31-2010, 10:41 AM
I Live in the philly area

NikkiKora
03-21-2010, 08:35 AM
I live in the Philly area as well. :3
Great to hear that you'll be at Otakon!! <3 I'll look for you there!

Sorahana
04-06-2010, 09:05 AM
If anyone is interested in shoots at Otakon, please let me know I'd be happy to do one for you =). I'll be staffing Otacafe, so when I have downtime I can do shoots.

Sorahana
08-19-2010, 06:37 AM
Hey all I just thought I'd bump this. If you'd like a photo shoot and live in the Philadelphia area, let me know :D!

08-22-2010, 09:40 PM
If the offer's still available, I'd love to schedule a shoot at Inochicon.

Sorahana
09-08-2010, 02:49 PM
Hey folks, I'm sorry I didn't get to catch up with you at Inochicon, the cosplay stuff had me very busy.

If anyone wants photoshoots in the Philadelphia area, send a PM my way! I have some ideas for locations and may be getting a studio day in the works.

han-pan
09-08-2010, 03:12 PM
Are you interested in cooperating outside of the Philly area?

I live across the river about half an hour/forty minutes away, would you be interested in finding a location to shoot in between?

Sorahana
09-08-2010, 08:50 PM
Are you interested in cooperating outside of the Philly area?

I live across the river about half an hour/forty minutes away, would you be interested in finding a location to shoot in between?

Send a PM my way :)

Himawarii
10-13-2010, 11:59 PM
Well I'm going to Zenkaicon in Feburary in the King of Prussia, and we were looking for a photographer for that. If your available, please PM me :o Preferably Saturday or Sunday.

MajesticLunacy
10-27-2010, 11:34 AM
I'll also be at Zenkaikon as well as Otakon. Cosplay plans aren't 100% concrete yet, but I will be cosplaying and would love some shoots!

NikkiKora
03-04-2011, 09:10 AM
Ah, is this still open?

Sorahana
03-05-2011, 08:32 AM
I didn't realize the thread got more replies (it got pushed back in the pages of threads), so I apologize for the late response!

Well I'm going to Zenkaicon in Feburary in the King of Prussia, and we were looking for a photographer for that. If your available, please PM me :o Preferably Saturday or Sunday.
I'll also be at Zenkaikon as well as Otakon. Cosplay plans aren't 100% concrete yet, but I will be cosplaying and would love some shoots!

I will not be at Zenkaikon, I WILL be at Otakon and am AVAILABLE for shoots at Otakon :)!

Ah, is this still open?
Unfortunately I am in the process of moving, so I am not available :(. I apologize for the inconvenience.

I'll be posting a thread for Otakon availability if you'd like a shoot at Otakon. If you're interested in trying to plan something now for Otakon, send a PM my way and we can talk/plan!!