PDA

View Full Version : Pictures!

A J
10-09-2002, 06:21 PM
http://www.fleur-de-lys.net/photos/animagic02/photos.html

These pictures are all by Ace and he took 2 of almost everyone that he asked to pose for pictures, but I could only post so many or my friend might kick me off his webserver for being a space hog. :)

If you want the other picture or something, just let me know!

Anyone else have pics?

Iori E
10-09-2002, 07:18 PM
Those pics are cool. Brings back memories. I have yet to see myself in the photos, though... :P
You might wanna correct the "July 4-7" date on the top.

Anyway, hope to see you again! :D

Karisu-sama
10-09-2002, 08:18 PM
Nice pics! Aw, ya got my chibi-Merle! :)

Nadeshiko
10-09-2002, 08:32 PM
Wai! You got my The Paper costume! *^^* Spiffy piccies!

It was truly a pleasure meeting you! Feel free to AIM me sometime, nya!

~Victoria

A J
10-09-2002, 11:06 PM
Hi Saru! You're Somi right? Yup, I think I braided your hair! :) I braided someone hair...

Iori E... Andy right? Still learning people's names! I've got a sieve for a brain... Thanks for pointing out the wrong date. Oops... that's what I get for just re-using the html pages from AX...

Any mistakes, please let me know! I was half sleeping when I did these pages...

Aya Mizu
10-09-2002, 11:19 PM
Ahhhh you have awesome pics of my Sakura Taisen costume and our Mini Moni group! XD
Your gallery kicks ass!

Manda
10-09-2002, 11:52 PM
Dear lord, it's like I'm a friggin' lepper or something...no one takes pictures of me *pouts* :mad:

artemis316
10-10-2002, 12:13 AM
Wow...those were good pix!! Nice job!!

I didn't even expect to see me in there in w/ my Guy and Cid costumes...as well as my group shots w/ Gina and Chrissy in our FF7 costumes or w/ mah friends doing the Final Fight gang.^.^

Eurobeat King
10-10-2002, 12:48 AM
Nice pics, AJ/ACE! :) Didn't see any pics of my costumes up there, but ah, well.. there's always METREON festival and/or Yaoicon. :thumbsup:

Manda: Rest assured, I got a couple of pics of you on my camera, like one of you holding Momo (sorry again that I accidentally kicked him.. :thumbsup: ) and one of you as the Kitty with Pheobe as the Gimmee Cat. You'll see them hopefully soon once my pics are posted here on cosplay.com. Soon..soon! *crosses fingers*

Aya Mizu
10-10-2002, 01:01 AM
Manda - you had the CUTEST little ferret XD
Heehee, I guess he likes trying to hide under my hakama, ne? :D

Aoshi Shinomori
10-10-2002, 01:25 AM
wow nice pics of chii and hideki and the laptop

Kamui Motoaki
10-10-2002, 01:28 AM
kewl pics! nice meeting you btw! ^_^

Chieko
10-10-2002, 01:41 AM
yay!!!! great pictures (^_^) you got me and gina (kaoru and kenshin picture)

Yuna
10-10-2002, 01:45 AM
WAIIIIIIIIIIII You got my YUNA XDDD I totally remember you too *-* You took those with Nando right outside my room X3 Plus you got my Rachette, Chii and the Nessie Squall

A J
10-10-2002, 02:12 AM
*blink*
Actually I didn't take any of these pics. My friend Ace did... but I think I met all y'all! ^^ Hi hi...

I will let him know that everyone digs the pics. :)

ZiggyB
10-10-2002, 10:01 AM
Here are more pictures then you can shake a gunblade at. :) Hehe
http://www.divideby0.com/photos/2002-Ani-Magic/

Hope you guys like them. If there are any mistakes just drop me a line and I'll try to fix them.

It was terrific meeting all of you. I hope to see you all real soon in person again. :)

Aoshi Shinomori
10-10-2002, 04:11 PM
Hey i remember you.. I finally got to see a pic of Kairi and I..right before i got pushed in the pool ><

Mei Lan Chang
10-10-2002, 04:19 PM
You only THINK you are gonna get me back Comrad Ziggy. Muahahahah!
Hey Manda, go look on my site under the Gimme Cat costume, I have a picture posing with you! And besides, you can hardly notice that leperocy at all!

ZiggyB
10-10-2002, 06:44 PM
Saru: Actually I live 30 min from SF, close to one of the bart stations. Yah, we should do something. You going to go to the Festival of Animation at the Metreon in SF this weekend? There's gonna be a small gathering from cosplay.com I think.

Aoshi Shinomori: Oh you were the KH Wakka that got thrown in the pool? Hehee. I was gonna take a picture of that, but in my haste I left the lens cap on. Doh! You got out of the pool too fast. :P :)

Mei: I don't know when, I don't know how, but someday... bam, right on the tongue stud. ;)

A J
10-10-2002, 07:12 PM
I'm in south bay, SF area! Mountain View until next month and then we move to Cupertino.

I can't go to the Metreon thingy on Saturday though because I got conscripted to help out in a Chinese Opera performance...

A J
10-10-2002, 07:39 PM
Sure I do... used to work there! Near "downtown" Hayward, right by the bridge. :)

I work in San Mateo now... I'm right across the bay from you. From one end of the bridge to the other... I'm glad I don't have to cross it anymore. The winds on that bridge are very very bad for lightweight motorcyclists. =P

moo
10-10-2002, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by A J
I can't go to the Metreon thingy on Saturday though because I got conscripted to help out in a Chinese Opera performance...

Well then, you can go on Sunday! :D

Admission is $5 without the Cowboy Bebop showing, $10 with (someone mentioned the Saturday shows are sold out already). It's much better than last year's fest when it was $25 X(

Miaka No Baka
10-10-2002, 08:55 PM
Aoshi wasn't wakka he was kingdom hearts tidus ^_^; hence why I suggested next year we do a "wet tidus contest" ^_^ I can't go to metreon festival this year me work weekends now ;_;

Miaka no Baka

Ameria
10-10-2002, 10:10 PM
Yay! Great pics! My friend Miko-chan is the Washuu-chan. ^_^ But other than that all I can really say is: ALUCARD AND CRISPIN-SAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....... *.* Lucky dogs..

L to the 3rd
10-10-2002, 10:42 PM
*.* cool pix!!!!

Mei Lan Chang
10-10-2002, 10:54 PM
Sista AJ! I saw your motorcycle pics and I just hadta hand it to you. Chicks on bikes are automatically ultra cool. I have been trying to save up for a Kawasaki Ninja 250R (little bike for little girl) But uhh...hehheh...cons are so expensive. >_~

tamahomegurl
10-11-2002, 12:51 AM
hey ziggyb!!! (crazy all-out silver stud!!) ^__^

thanks for taking such cool pics!!! the one you got of me and my sis sora rocks!!!! ^__^ i actually got 3 pictures of you too!! i got you in your squall outfit!! hee hee!!!

anyhow, it was cool to meet you and i hope (well...actually, i KNOW..) i'll see you at future cons!!!

hmmmmm...if this is even relevent, since i'm seeing everyone listing their location, i'm located in monterey park - 10 mins away from los angeles and little tokyo....

yeah...i hate the freeways and la traffic jams....*shudders*

and i'm sooo sad i didn't get a chance to see you aoshi!!! ;___;; gomen!!!! *bows* maybe next time, ne??!!

tamahomegurl
10-11-2002, 12:54 AM
oh!! i forgot to mention, ziggyb!!!!

the cat girl (wearing yellow and black) from your miscellaneous photo section on animagic 02, is riku from kingdom hearts...

she's the badass kawaii neko version!!! =('.')=

hope that helps!

Ami Yuy
10-11-2002, 01:26 AM
*huggles*

WAII! You're the first person that has posted pics of my friends online other than me! ^_^

*points to page 4 of photos* The random school girl (blue school uniform), Colonel Une, and The Paper after Une.

*sighs* Now if only I can find pictures of me (Sailor Mercury) and my other friend as Quatre...

THANK YOU!!

Umi
10-11-2002, 03:16 AM
Whoa. So many Bay Area people on the boards. I live in the City but I'm mostly in San Jose cause of school so I usually shuffle myself back to San Francisco on the weekends. Maybe I'll actually get to meet (read: stalk) you people sometime ^o^

Aoshi Shinomori
10-11-2002, 04:32 AM
Oh its ok. I heard that there were kingdom hearts cosplayers on saturday and i was like it was probably you. Were u the Kairi on Saturday with Sora? I was the Tidus on Sunday that everyone picked on heh. Yeah i was looking forward to seeing you too. I was mostly in my Hideki costume and Aoshi during the masquerade. Saturday was very busy for me. you probably saw me running around looking for kenshin or something. Oh and Ziggyb.. yeah i was pushed in by very mean people heh.. Hey u said u will be there this weekend at the metreon right? well ill be there probably as Hideki or Aoshi. Hope to see u there

ZiggyB
10-11-2002, 03:15 PM
tamahomegurl: Thank you. :> Hehe, yah I really like that picture. You guys are so cute! I loved your bag too. Hehe.

Oh thanks for the picture update, I'm afraid I haven't played the game yet so I'm still a bit fuzzy on the characters.

Yah, it's a little sad that the con season is over. I guess this is just down time until the hectic schedule that will be next year. XO

Aoshi: Hmm, could you jump in the pool one more time? I need a pic. ;)

Ami Yuy: No problem! :) Which picture is that (filename)? I'll add the names of your chracters when I get the chance.

Manda
10-11-2002, 10:17 PM
WOOO! Awesome pictures Ziggy!!! *bounces*

Aoshi Shinomori
10-11-2002, 10:35 PM
No i didnt jump in willingly.. *looks at L to the 3rd*.. hey now dont give her any more ideas... I hope they wont have a wet Tidus contest next Animagic.. the pool is freezing and the strong winds didnt help either.

ZiggyB
10-11-2002, 10:44 PM
Manda: Thanks. I loved your costume btw. And your ferret was super cool. :D

jtnishi
10-11-2002, 11:28 PM
Okay, fine, I guess it's my turn for a shameless plug ^_^;;

http://i360.com/shirokami/animagic2002/gallery

The pictures aren't all uploaded yet (I still have 2 more large sets to process from what I shot, plus about 200 from what another person shot, then it'll all be up), but I can already see that the others in my group are going to eat me alive for using up that much space and bandwidth ^_^;;

Aya Mizu
10-11-2002, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by jtnishi

Yay! ^_^ It's the cool site that I love seeing the gallery of! I love your pictures and I'm glad we entertained you with the Sakura Taisen Opening :D

hichan
10-11-2002, 11:50 PM
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by jtnishi

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG! your galleries rule =D

Michi
10-12-2002, 12:16 AM
Yay for the Bay Area. :3 I live in Marin and on some weekends, right next to Oakland/SF.

Ziiiiiiiggy you got the darn best photo of me in Squall that I've seen. Sankyuu! ^_^

ZiggyB
10-12-2002, 12:21 AM
Michi: Oh don't thank me, the subject was very photogenic! :)

Are you going to grace us with your presence tomorrow at the Metreon? I'll try and take more pics. :)

Ami Yuy
10-12-2002, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by ZiggyB
Ami Yuy: No problem! :) Which picture is that (filename)? I'll add the names of your chracters when I get the chance.

:thumbsup: Silly me didn't realize there was more than one page to this thread so I hadn't seen your site yet...I was actually talking to A J or Ace...

I love your galleries though! I went through your AX '02 pics and found my friend as Utena! (About halfway down on Page 2)

Aoshi Shinomori: You're that Tidus! LOL! My friends and I were there Sunday when you got pushed in. ^^;; We'd just been talking about Tidus costumes that could go into the water...

Eventually I'll have my pics uploaded...but I don't have time now and I'm not sure when I will...

Aoshi Shinomori
10-12-2002, 02:00 AM
yeah that was me.. lucky my outfit was waterproof. So what were u cosplaying as on Sunday? I probably saw you.. man they hecka set me up.. and i got pushed in .. twice too. Man.. u got a good pic of me.. i think that was when i got out of the pool and saw those people laughing heh. That water was cold too.. lesson learned.. dont take pics by the pool in Tidus outfit. Some girl came up to me and asked me to take a picture after i got out of the pool dripping wet.

L to the 3rd
10-12-2002, 02:40 AM
what u wear underneath, aint waterproof! HAW HAW.

Aoshi Shinomori
10-12-2002, 03:02 AM
oh yeah.. heh ^^; i hate having wet undies.. well what would happen if u got " accidently" pushed into the pool as cloud. i know your pants are waterproof.. what about whats underneath hmm? like kenshins loincloth?

L to the 3rd
10-12-2002, 03:04 AM
*narrows eyes* well my cloud
pants are my snowboarding pants..
and they are totally waterproof
and it's tapered at the end so its
hard for water to get thru. ;p

Aoshi Shinomori
10-12-2002, 03:10 AM
heh.. well lets see if its really waterproof hmm? well have a Wet Tidus and Cloud contest..

L to the 3rd
10-12-2002, 03:20 AM
X_X;;;; Wet pants contest!

Michi
10-12-2002, 05:49 AM
I'll be at the Metreon tomorrow (today?) for a few hours in the afternoon ~ I'm not quite sure if I'll be in costume, I'm still deciding. ^^ I'll have my Squall necklace on if I'm not in costume, though. XD I've been wearing it all the time since Animagic. I'm a dork.

Wet.. pants.. contest.. That sounds horribly dirty. ^_^;

K_Valentine
10-12-2002, 06:58 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by jtnishi
[B]Okay, fine, I guess it's my turn for a shameless plug ^_^;;

I was looking at the miscellaneous pics and noticed the pics of my cooler (the little one). I was glad to be of service to fellow AM attendees and even the hungry sound guys.

A little side note: I promised my non-anime roommates that I'd give them whatever leftover drinks/snacks that I had after AM. I was really happy to see that the more deserving anime fans got all the goodies before they did :devil:.

K_Valentine
10-12-2002, 08:41 AM
Oy, some of my AM pics are online now.

http://www.geocities.com/kitsune_valentine

You can wade through my plain site (I suck at html) to find AM or scan the updates for an eaiser link.

It's almost 6AM. I think I'll try this "sleep" thing.

Ami Yuy
10-12-2002, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by Aoshi Shinomori
So what were u cosplaying as on Sunday? I probably saw you.. man they hecka set me up.. and i got pushed in .. twice too. Man.. u got a good pic of me.. i think that was when i got out of the pool and saw those people laughing heh.

I was there as Sailor Mercury. Yeah, I got 2 good pics of ya right after you got out. :thumbsup: We were prob those people laughing... Lol, I turned around and suddenly saw you go into the pool and it had been just what we'd talked about earlier (although we'd been talkin 'bout FFX)...

Actually I have some of my AM pics up (*inserts self-plug here*): http://amiyuy01.tripod.com/layout/images/ani-magic2002.html
But not all of them yet. I only have 21 of my 60 pics posted...but I did get as far as the pics of you. :)

tamahomegurl
10-13-2002, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by ZiggyB
tamahomegurl: Thank you. :> Hehe, yah I really like that picture. You guys are so cute! I loved your bag too. Hehe.

Oh thanks for the picture update, I'm afraid I haven't played the game yet so I'm still a bit fuzzy on the characters.

arigato for the compliments, ziggyb!! *huggles* Your costumes were pretty darn awesome themselves!! *thinks of the silver suit* yeah!! that rocked!! ^__^ i think you were one of the major highlights of the event, ne??!!! NO ONE can miss you nor forget you!!! ^_____- V Yatta!!!

and oh!! don't worry about it!!! when i first saw the cat riku, i couldn't recognize her!! *feels embarrassed* i thought she was a raver chick...x____x;; and then she came up to us and said, "hey..i'm riku!!" and i looked at her funny because rikku from final fantasy x did not look like her...@____@ and....*BLAM* that's when it hit me that she was referring to kingdom hearts' Riku.....@______@;; how baka can i be???!!!! XD

and yes....play kingdom hearts whenever you can!! it's well worth it! and yay!!! my sis and i will be seeing you again at future cali cons!!! you can be sure of that!!! *grabs ziggyb for a super duper huggle* Can't wait to see what your next costumes are!! *loves surprises*

tamahomegurl
10-13-2002, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by Aoshi Shinomori
Oh its ok. I heard that there were kingdom hearts cosplayers on saturday and i was like it was probably you. Were u the Kairi on Saturday with Sora? I was the Tidus on Sunday that everyone picked on heh. Yeah i was looking forward to seeing you too. I was mostly in my Hideki costume and Aoshi during the masquerade. Saturday was very busy for me. you probably saw me running around looking for kenshin or something.

Gomen Aoshi-sama!!! x____x i don't think i saw you at all that day!!! ;___;; i only seen the pics of you online that day though but not you in person....@__@ i think i caught a glimpse of you as hideki though...the back of your yellow jacket..-____- and you're right...everyone was changing 2 or 3 times on saturday and running back and forth!!

and yup!! i was the kairi on saturday afternoon with my sister who was sora.

like what i said to ziggyb, we'll be sure to meet up at future cali cons since all of us are within the same state and share the same passion!!! And for sure, k??!! pictures next time!!!!!! Bonzai!!

Manda
10-13-2002, 07:05 PM
Nya! Everyones pictures are soooooo nice! ^^

aznaphrodite
10-16-2002, 08:30 PM
Manda: What's the name of your ferrett? I'm still editting my pics from AM2002 but I know I have a few of your ferrett!

L to the 3rd
10-17-2002, 01:34 AM
ano!!!

I didn't push Aoshi-kun all the way
into the pool.. someone else did ^_^;;

so he got wet twice.

Aoshi Shinomori
10-17-2002, 01:49 AM
hey u were the instigator.. u gave them ideas heh yeah i saw pics of u as kairi and sora.. ah.. i didnt see u at all. I just heard about you.. I was probably running around all over the place on saturday. I'm surprised i didnt get sick from taking the plunge too.

tamahomegurl
10-17-2002, 06:43 AM
hahhaahah!!!! *pats aoshi's back* i didn't see you get wet - GOMEN!! - but i saw a couple of pictures up in the gallery of the aftermath!!!! ^___^ hehehehehehhe!!!!

i must give props to L to the 3rd-sama because it was a pretty cool move!!! uhhhh...*avoids aoshi's evil glare*.......well...MAYBE it was the pool's fault for being there, ne??!! if it wasn't there, then the temptation to push people in wouldn't be there, right?! ^__-

*scratches head* i dont think i made any sense...it's 3:46 am right now and i can't believe i'm still sitting out here in the cold, typing with my stiff, clammy fingers, and blood shot eyes....@___@

Aoshi Shinomori
10-17-2002, 01:36 PM
yeah heh that kairi knew i was going to get pushed too.. so i think it was a set up. grr.. she did it the first time when i was posing for a pic.. luckily i landed on my feet heh.. but the second time. i couldnt land on my feet cuz i went head first. heh well i prefer the pool than a cliff lol