PDA

View Full Version : Rurouni Kenshin gathering at Fanime 2003

Wandering Otaku
10-09-2002, 05:38 PM
Once again, I, wish to meet all of you that wish to cosplay Kenshin at Fanime. Starting at Ani-Magic 2001, we have survived the year and wish to go on strong.

I am Rurouni Willis (also known as Wandering Otaku) of the Rurouni Otaku and invite all who cosplay as Kenshin characters to come at 4 pm on the Friday of the con and have fun and take pictures galore!

This year with a warmer climate in June we should be able to make it longer, and have better pictures taken. @_@x I apologise for the length of waiting we all took at Ani-Magic 2002, and plan this time to go a little earlier, but if anyone is late, I will wait.

On to Fanime 2003! May the joy of the Otaku shine!

Coming so far:

Himura Kenshin - Wandeing Otaku (Rurouni Otaku)
Misao - Umi
Shinomori Aoshi (Butt Bow) - Umi's Friend
Seta Soujirou - Umi's friend
(Still deciding on costume) - Karisu
Himura Kenshin - Karisu's daughter
Sanosuke - K_Valentine

Tentative-

Shinomori Aoshi - Shinomori Aoshi (Kenshin Gumi)
Misao - Miaka no baka (Kenshin Gumi)

Umi
10-09-2002, 05:47 PM
I said this on the Fanime board. But me and my friends will be there. That's a Misao, manga Aoshi, and Seta for sure ^.^v

Wandering Otaku
10-09-2002, 09:20 PM
Woot! Normally at least two of the Rurouni Otaku would be there as Kenshin but I can not speak for them anymore, this last con they did not want to do it. Anyway, so here is the line up:

Himura Kenshin - Wandeing Otaku
Misao - Umi
Shinomori Aoshi (Butt Bow) - Umi's Friend
Seta Soujirou - Umi's friend

WIll grow as we get more posting ^_^x we have a long time before that though.

Karisu-sama
10-11-2002, 03:03 AM
Great to meet you at Ani-Magic!!!!! :D Kenshingumi, Kenshingumi, Yay Yay Yay!!

We'll be there, with our 12-year-old Kenshin. We live just way too close NOT to go to Fanime! :p I may do Shuura again, or maybe someone else (random Oniwaban woman? I like the one with the long hair and the green bow) or even Kamatari! ....Shinsengumi? Heh. Or maybe just Shuura... All the possibilities...

I bet Hiko and Saito (the twins) will probably be there; they live really close to us. And Aoshi & Miaka-Misao...

Still not done watching the Kyoto arc, but we're getting there... :cool:

Aoshi Shinomori
10-11-2002, 03:43 AM
yeah karisu.. we are still skeptical for Fanime.. i wasnt planning to go, but you guys are really pulling me in. You know if there is a Kenshin gathering, I cant usually walk away from. I mean.. Aoshi has to be there.. I have to be there.. to intimidate Kenshin.. and maybe finally. show him my final attack with the doublesided tape. muhahahaha.. I'm so evil.. i even scare myself somtimes.

Wandering Otaku
10-13-2002, 01:54 PM
NOOOOOO!!!! Not the tape! *runs away!!!!*

Yaaa! Karisu!!! I was hoping you guys would come! Nyo! It was fun at Magic! I hope Hiko and Saitou come too, they are really fun. This time around I will not have us wait so long :/ meh I am sorry that was my fault. People werew telling meothers were coming.. thent hey did not come. @_@X

*eyes slant, readies sword* you will not get me with that evil tape Aoshi. I have too much to live for and I have learned my final attack. Once again we will meet.

K_Valentine
11-01-2002, 03:44 AM
i can do my sanosuke cosplay for FANIME. Hopefully, maybe add that BF Sword to that costume as well.

hope to see you there.