PDA

View Full Version : Cosplayers for AnimeFest 2004!

BishiJZ
08-27-2003, 11:46 AM
Uhm, yes I know this year's AnimeFest is in one day but I won't be able to make it to this one. I went to A-kon 14 and used up all my con money this year =P

Anyway, is anyone going to AnimeFest next year? I really want to do a skit cosplay, but have never had anyone to do it with (all my friends are too shy). I'm going as Count D from PetShop of Horrors. . .if there's anyone interested in cosplaying with me please post here!

bluesummers73
03-14-2004, 02:12 PM
Uhm, yes I know this year's AnimeFest is in one day but I won't be able to make it to this one. I went to A-kon 14 and used up all my con money this year =P

Anyway, is anyone going to AnimeFest next year? I really want to do a skit cosplay, but have never had anyone to do it with (all my friends are too shy). I'm going as Count D from PetShop of Horrors. . .if there's anyone interested in cosplaying with me please post here!

I'd love to be in a cosplay group for PetShop of Horrors. If I go to AnimeFest (which I most likely will), I'll let you know if I can make a costume for it. I'm already planning on being in an Angel Sanctuary group, but since AnimeFest is so far away, I can definitely make more than one costume. What do you think?