PDA

View Full Version : Los Angeles Photographer Available

motofoto
01-05-2010, 04:19 AM
I'm a photographer is Santa Monica. I love photographing cosplay. If you have a costume you'd like to be photographed in, I'd be happy to do it for free in exchange for the opportunity to work with some cool, creative, and fun people.

yamamotofoto.com (http://www.yamamotofoto.com)

RisuKim
02-08-2010, 04:07 AM
I am not very much a cosplayer but from your work I would love to work with you!
I also have another friend who would like to work with you as well. Please contact me via cosplay.com and let me know your availability please and we can easily work something out.

brucer007
02-08-2010, 03:00 PM
Hmmm...I saw no samples of work from Motofoto. How do you know his work RisuKim?

TheBigTog
02-08-2010, 04:47 PM
Hmmm...I saw no samples of work from Motofoto. How do you know his work RisuKim?

I guess she was referring to the link that was in the original post.

brucer007
02-08-2010, 05:40 PM
Oh yes. How blind of me to not see David's photography link. You are correct TheBigtog.

www.BruceHeinsiusimages.com

RisuKim
02-10-2010, 12:38 AM
I'm just trying to get back into the modeling game. Glamourcon is a con I'm shooting to run to right now with my agency. I am just looking for photographers for TFP work.
I don't need the photos to be fixed up, I just need the shots. I'm also building a website that might be running in a year or so.
I also have another model I'm managing who is looking for TFP work.
If ANYONE is interested please Please let me know by PM-ing me. :)
I am in the Hollywood Area (yeah I'm in the right town) If you needed to know Location.

PsychoLove
03-24-2010, 08:42 PM
Wow, motofoto! Will you be at Anime Expo this year? I'd love to set something up!

zoeoviedo
03-25-2010, 11:38 AM
can you shoot me at AX? I am in downtown LA :D and a professional model (and when I say that I mean it, you can see some of my work here)

http://lookbook.nu/zozocouture

ninjagal6
09-18-2010, 11:29 PM
oooohhh youre from santa monica? *I am too*
your photography looks awesome and a shoot with you seems cool
take a look though my profile, if you get inspired let me know

Zetsubou-chan
09-25-2010, 11:35 PM
I left you a message in your voicemail. ^^

n00bcosplayer
02-07-2011, 03:17 AM
i would love to set something up for AX this year...my boiifriend && i are planning on doing a couple's cosplay. if you're interested just let me know via this site. ^_^