PDA

View Full Version : Photoshoot at BAAF

Vialoi Ketsueke
08-27-2003, 12:47 PM
Hi everyone!
This is kind of a continuation of the Digikoomi photo shoot thread. Both her and myself will be running around at BAAF on Saturday, and will be hosting a photo shoot at noon. The location will be announced later on this week.
Anyway some of the photographs that I will be taking will be featured in a special gallery on St.Prince ( Http://clix.to/stprince ) when the site is updated. ( Very soon, we promise.) Any photograph I take of you will not be posted anywhere without you seeing the photograph first ( if not at BAAF then I will show it to you online in private.), and if for some reason you'd like a photograph edited in some way, I will put aside the time to do it for you. Also, I will take pictures with your camera if of yourself if you'd like for your own gallery.
As for the photographs Digikoomi take she will post some of them upon her web site Babylon dreams ( http://pratt.edu/~cchen ).
If you'd like to see some of our works please visit our cosplay.com galleries, and Digikoomi's web pages.

ki kuru kitty
08-27-2003, 04:41 PM
^_^ I'd love to Join your photoshoot. Definately, I just hope that I will be able to make it. Its a mystery to as what anyone might be doing during Baaf ;-;. But Definately Have 2 photoshoots, that way if someone missed one theres a backup.

FAC_Chris
08-28-2003, 03:40 AM
I will be volunteering, and I won't be free until 2PM. Is there anyway I can find you?

Vialoi Ketsueke
08-28-2003, 03:36 PM
I will be volunteering, and I won't be free until 2PM. Is there anyway I can find you?

Yes I should be wandering around. If all goes well I should be dressed as Mikage from Utena in his professer Namreo (sp?) costume. It's a violet jacket, and pink wig.

Vialoi Ketsueke
08-29-2003, 08:58 AM
Just to let everyone know, we will meet in the main lobby at noon. Where we will actually go depends on the amount of people in certain areas. That will be decided at the convention.
I hope to see you there. ^_^

KaineMaxwell
08-29-2003, 10:10 AM
Hmm the lobby at noon seems to be when most people are meeting anyhows.

Koumori
08-29-2003, 10:41 AM
Hmm the lobby at noon seems to be when most people are meeting anyhows.

Which bites for those of us who have panels Saturday at noon. ;)

Vialoi Ketsueke
08-29-2003, 12:40 PM
Okay. There appears to be many people having problems with meeting at noon in the lobby. Seeing that I have nothing else to do on Saturday I will also wait in the lobby at 2:00pm, for those people who cannot make the noon shooting.
How does this sound?

Zetchi
08-29-2003, 09:12 PM
i just went today
main lobby... i know this is stupid but that's when you enter right
i was the only rinoa there today, so you should be able to find me

Vialoi Ketsueke
08-29-2003, 09:25 PM
Okay. I look forward to seeing you tomorrow.

Zetchi
08-29-2003, 09:27 PM
and if im not paying attention.... just pull me over or something

Vialoi Ketsueke
08-29-2003, 10:42 PM
Very well.

Oh yeah. On an other note, due to uh..me measuring really poorly on my costume..I will be dressed as ...Lol..
x.x Tuxedo Professor Namero from Utena.
..ah..the jacket I made was pretty nice too..I'll have to take a picture of the costume and post it in my gallery.

Zetchi
08-31-2003, 01:06 AM
i missed it T_T
sorry =(

KaineMaxwell
08-31-2003, 11:10 AM
Didn't miss anything Saturday.

Vialoi Ketsueke
09-02-2003, 11:23 AM
Indeed. ..
As it would appear, a lot of people missed this photoshoot.
In fact, no one showed up at all. Just to let you know that (In case anyone was looking for me in the lobby)
I stood in the lobby for a whole hour and a half, and not a single soul showed up for a photoshoot...
..Though, a lot of people thought I worked at the hotel and kept asking me stupid questions. I guess that is what I get for standing in such a manor...not to mention what I was wearing..Ah well. Maybe next year.